DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't a Lynch, Tyn... it was a modkill.

STILL, dead is dead. And mafia is mafia. So... w00t. One dead, goodness knows how many more to go.

Incorrect, Boopsy and Tynaal. ConQuest's death was a random kill courtesy of random.org. If a majority isn't reached during the day, a player who didn't vote gets randomly killed. That was ConQuest.

Night began its descent on the great city of Rome. The darkness was heavy and absolute, and the great heavens themselves did tremble, exuding the wrath of the heavens upon those dwelling on the earth. None walked the misty streets, none went to a tavern, none left their house at all... that anyone saw.

As the evening set horrific news had spread throughtout the city. Calpurnia was dead. Calpurnia, great Caesar's own wife had be slain. Found in her bedchamber, her hollow skeleton pinned to the wall, her entrails and organs splattered across the room. Her room had been entered that evening by more than one person.

Caesar's grief and rage were terrible to behold. Messengers and soldiers spread throughout the city, proclaiming her funeral and burial that same night. All of Rome was to attend. For the most part, the command was unnecessary, as she was a known and beloved figure, but Caesar to ensure that there would be no doubt in anybody's mind.

Talya, Calpurnia, Beloved Princess, a member of the innocents and the wife of Caesar has been nightkilled. Due to her ability, Night Phase has ended prematurely. All other Night actions this Night have been rendered redundant.

It is now Day 2. It will end on Sunday at 9pm GMT, unless a majority is reached before then. All will go to the Roman Baths. Because of this, a random player has received a random role.

[glow=green,2,300]With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch. [/glow]

*puts on a black toga for the funeral*

i think it was Princess Al.

here is the wiki verson of the role Beloved Priincess

The Beloved Princess is a normal Townie, but when she dies, the next day phase is skipped (because everyone is at her funeral). Despite being a pro-Town role, the possibility of two consecutive night phases favor the anti-Town factions.

since we moved onto day and all night actions have been negated, this is my best guess

I had more than one visitor. Damn! why do these things happen when i'm dead and not alive. :(

Actually this isn't a bad thing I was struggling being in so many games it has been giving me headaches. I should only be in two at the most.

*bows out gracefully like a princess*

GO TOWNIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

• Club Leader

So, THAT's where all the good-looking men were last night! I was so lonely..... *snuggleflirts all the adorable guys on the way to the baths* So, which one of you will help me get this toga off? They're so confusing! *bats eyelashes*

Seriously, what a scene, Rey!

Well, crap. I guess I need to give you that reveal as promised. I was hoping to have some evidence to back it up, though. I am the REAL lie detector, which is how I knew Pete and Ed were scamming you. Since I wasn't in danger of a lynch yesterday, I thought maybe I could squeak through the night, viewing Ed, and have info for you. (Yes, it's actually a night power, Ed. Fatal mistake on your part. Check wiki. I know the mod can do whatever he wants, but he didn't make that lil change.) It's never a good idea to fake reveal and choose the person who actually has the role to target. Bad luck on your part, I'd say.

• Club Leader

Oh, and I canNOT spend another whole day on the computer, so please don't slam me today for having a life, okay? If I don't finish her garb in time, my daughter will go to Estrella war as naked as we are about to be in the baths.  ;) And I'm neglecting my sitter duties terribly. I'd consider having Rey replace me, if I thought I would live long enough to be worth it.

She does raise a valid point Ed.  You just randomly happened to be able to do this action in the day and magically you were able to do two people instead of one?  That struck me as odd yesterday but I've not yet played with Rey that I recall much less played one of his games.

On the other hand.. I forsaw this coming.  Lily didn't start this whole possible role reveal thing until way late in the day.  Even berating MCS still while the "I am not anti-town" stuff was going on instead of questioning Ed over it.

On the other hand.. (yes I have more than two it seems... easier to make martha cookies that way)  I really didn't see ANY sort of clues as to Ed's role though Pete and Alanna claimed it was clear as the nose on their face.  Yeah he kept asking MCS if he was scum but that could have just been harrasing MCS because he wasn't answering.  Which is what I chalked it up as until all this babbling about Ed always seeming to give away his role in games.

i dunno who to believe honestly.  the only thing that stood out as weird with Ed's reveal was who he veiwed.

he really dogged MCS to post the anti-town thing yet didn't even bother veiwing him. 

the whole day veiw and two veiws could be Rey tweaking the characters.  i know i did the same thing with my solo winner in my GI mafia *grins*

• Club Leader

Nae, I had not planned to hint at a reveal at all, but just give it to you in the morning. You know how much I hate painting a target on my back for the mafia. And I hate partial reveals even more. But Ed just kept at me, and I just couldn't stomach his lies anymore.

Most significant posts Lily did after Ed actually revealed the truthfinder thing....

Ed can probably only view one post per day, if he is who he says he is, which isn't determined yet, either. I'm leaving my vote for now.

Want to know what's really going on here? I know my souvra. I know how he and Ed act together. They NEVER work together. Ever. Unless...... they have an off-topic board. This is a game Pete would cook up. He loves the lie detector role for false claims. A REAL lie detector would not reveal. So, enjoy your little game, boys. You've just been outed.

Although the "a real lie detetor would not reveal" isn't exactly true... ask your sis. ;)  Each player uses their own methods of determining what to do.

I'm just making observations in both directions here...

Ed-

1. Reasons he might be:

He did reveal first.

Lily totally ignored the request to post "I am not anti-town" until after several posts of suspicion and votes on her started.

2. Reasons he might not be:

He claims to have gotten the ability to check posts DURING the day.. and two of them at that.

He was gunning for MCS but picked me and Lily to check. Saying he chose Lily because she made it big and bold so it stuck out.  Why did you pick me Ed?

Ed MAY have hinted at it with the badgering MCS with the "are you mafia" question... but maybe it was just badgering.  Only after prodding and "I know what you are nows" from Pete and Alanna, plus my confusion at what role they claimed he revealed "unintentionally" did Ed admit to a role and that the prodding MCS was hinting at beinga  truthfinder.

He and Pete conveniently started hinting at the truthfinder deal only after I said "I am not mafia" there, now the truthfinder can check that.  In fact, Ed said I don't know about a truthfinder.  (I shall go find the actual quote momentarily)

Lily-

1. Reasons she might be:

She did hint at Ed might not be what he says he is.(please see the quote I just posted) Trying to put the thought in our heads without actually coming out and revealing

She only got the ability at night.. where it would make the most sense.

She claimed, at night, to have an important role she was revealing come morning.  She survived the night.  Why would mafia risk that?  Because Ed wouldnt' want her death scene revealing him as a lll.

2. Reasons she might not be:

Ed revealed first

She at first totally ignored posting the "I am not anti-town" even though she called MCS out on it.

At first she does vote Ed.. saying she doesn't buy it.  Then she changes to Pete and only after night has started does she say she has a role reveal in the morning that we'd all like to see...time to plan a strategy with teammates?  Seems kinda risky to announce that at night when she coulda been targeted and killed before then.

Archived