DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

Lily (3): Naeann, Wombat, Talya,

Pete (3): ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,

MCS (2): Pete, Red,

ed (2): Lily, Alanna

Tigraine (1): Pookie

Liathiana (1): Boopsy

Wombat (1): Tigraine

dapiano (1): meercatman

With 20 alive, takes 11 to lynch. Day ends TONIGHT at 10pm GMT. If a deadline is not reached a random player who did not vote will be lynched.

Get to it guys  :)

[glow=green,2,300]1 hour and a quarter[/glow]

oh okay Rey ...  i have no idea then where the GMT time zone is.  i'm stuck in CST here in the states  ::)

so 10 pm your time is about 4 pm my time  *palm forehead*

i agree that seeing pete and ed play together could be a gambit of some sort, and this lie detector role seems a good way to push and control the lynch especailly with how the votes racked up on lily for not saying the anti town thingy.

my vote stays, because mcs really dug himself into a hole there and out of everyone to me he seemed the scummiest.

Vote Count

Pete (4): ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,  Wombat

Lily (2): Naeann, Talya,

ed (2): Lily, Alanna

Tigraine (1): Pookie

With 20 alive, takes 11 to lynch. Day ends TONIGHT at 10pm GMT. If a deadline is not reached a random player who did not vote will be lynched.

[glow=green,2,300]1 hour and a quarter[/glow]

I didn't get what you were saying at first, but now I see, you mean because Pete has more votes. Okay. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]. [glow=red,2,300]Vote Pete[/glow].

Well, no one said he's a Mafia God, did they? Sheesh.

I know I haven't played very many games compared to most, but I can't remember seeing Ed and Pete work together like this before.  It just seems wrong for Pete not to be calling Ed scum.  [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] [glow=red,2,300]vote Pete[/glow]

Vote Count

Pete (7): ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,  Wombat, Alanna, MCS, Pookie

ed (1): Lily,

[glow=green,2,300]50 minutes[/glow]

I found it a bit strange how pete jumped on a comment i said about mcs to use as his reason for gunning for him and getting support to vote for mcs with noting more than an off hand statment.

My vote is going to stay on him but i agree with what Nae said about Lily and right now after Lily voted for Ed.....to help keep pete from getting a lynch? They are both my top two favorite candidates for being mafia.

I am not anti town.

I didn't say anyone *said* it, I said people were *acting* like it. And if you don't like my opinion, that's your problem yes?

Partially because Pete has more votes, partially because if he is Mafia he seems to be the brains behind the ploy so taking him out early would be good, partially because if Ed is the Lie Detector then we want to keep him in the game and if Pete is innocent it gives slightly more credence to Ed being the LD.

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

I have hit post FIVE TIMES. Geez.

Vote Count

Pete (8]: ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,  Wombat, Alanna, MCS, Pookie, Liathiana

Get to it guys  :)

[glow=green,2,300]48 minutes[/glow]

Fair enough. I've gotten annoyed in mafia games because of RL stress, so I know how that is. I apologize for what I've said as well. I just got offended because I do think he's a good player, and I felt like I was being insulted for thinking that.

I'm so curious why Lily says that she agrees with me about being suspicioius about Ed and dragon, and then votres for Ed who didn't have a vote and not Dragon who had 4 this close to the deadline. i would saty with her, but it is pointless so I will also go with ([glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]) [glow=red,2,300]Dragon[/glow]

Vote Count

Pete (9]: ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,  Wombat, Alanna, MCS, Pookie, Liathiana, Talya

Lily (1): Naeann,

[glow=green,2,300]27 minutes[/glow]

I just sent in two people due to a discrepancy. I was able to get two (unless Rey said it is tomorrow...then I will only have one)

I am going to explorer's for about 7 hours....so I will post my results and let you all deal with it.

If any of you believe I am lying, and I am not the real lie detector, I am not Anti- town.

Archived