DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count

MCS (5): Pete, Wombat, Red, Lily, Alanna,

Pete (3): ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,

Tigraine (1): Pookie

Liathiana (1): Boopsy

Wombat (1): Tigraine

dapiano (1): meercatman[/b]

Only ConQuest is yet to check in. If he doesn't by the deadline tonight, he's getting replaced.

With 20 alive, takes 11 to lynch. Day ends TONIGHT at 10pm GMT. If a deadline is not reached a random player who did not vote will be lynched.

Get to it guys  :)

Oooh.. I need to put my vote back on someone.  I don't want to be killed.

Lily yeah he sometimes gets results.. that's not exactly what I was saying.  I was saying why do all you newer players act like he's the one who put the stars in the heavens and who invented the game?  Hybrid, Verbal, me, we all helped Pete when he was a struggling newbie to the game.  He's not played that much longer than you and he still has a long way to go in the game.  I've been playing for 3 years almost always in a game that entire time and I still have so much to learn.  I don't consider myself that great of a player but I hold my own against the more experienced ones.

Pete came to me when he was new for tips and strategies in the game.  I was at a loss for how to explain my strategies because I never have one.  I fly by the seat of my pants in these games.  That is why at first I didn't sign up for the call your shots game.  I don't call shots... I see something and I "improv" my play around it.  I'm not a planner and I'm not organized.  I don't do spreadsheets or even take notes.  I very rarely do rereads.  I know how to go back and build up a case against someone thanks to learning to play from my warder... he was worse than me at picking apart everything someone says.

I also saw that you read that we were doing the truth finding thing yet you blatanly left that out of your post.  Your excuse later will be that you clearly told us you weren't paying much attention to this game for a bit to catch up on others but the fact remains you didn't do it while MCS  DID.  You even called him out for it saying it didn't exactly PROVE his innocence yet you couldn't be bothered to play along with the request.

[glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow].

Vote Count

MCS (4): Pete, Red, Lily, Alanna,

Lily (2): Naeann, Wombat

Only ConQuest is yet to check in. If he doesn't by the deadline tonight, he's getting replaced.

With 20 alive, takes 11 to lynch. Day ends TONIGHT at 10pm GMT. If a deadline is not reached a random player who did not vote will be lynched.

I can't believe someone else revealed. I have to admit that when I first read all about it, Dragon telling him to be quiet sounded a bit false to me. It was like him and Ed had worked it out and then Dragon would make sure everyone noticed it by drawing attention to. It looked like a Mafia move between the two of them.

MSC saying it would be a loss is also one of those statements that don't actually reveal but also may put doubt in someones mind. He can claim he didn't reveal and that he meant it as a townie, if he is called out on it, which is exactly as he did.

Suddenly everyone goes back on voting for MCS because he says 'I am not Anti-town' It only means something if Ed is the lie detector and actually looks at him.

I noticed that too Nae. After having a go at MCS then doesn't herself.

Which reminds me I am not Anti-town

Just incase Ed is telling the truth!

Anyway as for my vote, I'm torn between MCS and Lily, though I do think Ed and Dragon are suspicious, lol. Going for a vote on them now would be futile.

So [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow]

I like the idea of the random player to get killed is from those that don't vote, lol

Vote Count

Lily (3): Naeann, Wombat, Talya

[glow=green,2,300]2 hours 10 minutes...[/glow]

woah Rey, why the jump in deadline??  :o

accorind to Rey's updated vote count, these are the people who haven't voted yet.

MCS, Al Jenn, ConQuest, Liathiana, Jeran, Tynaal

tayla, you bring up a good point with dragon and ed.  both are tricky players, especially pete lol

woah Rey, why the jump in deadline??  :o

accorind to Rey's updated vote count, these are the people who haven't voted yet.

MCS, Al Jenn, ConQuest, Liathiana, Jeran, Tynaal

tayla, you bring up a good point with dragon and ed.  both are tricky players, especially pete lol

There has been no jump. I said from the beginning it would end today at 10pm GMT. Thats 1 hour 41 minutes from now.

Finally done ;D

I have to agree with Nae, I don't understand why so many of you are worshiping at Pete's feet. But whatever floats your boat!

[glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow] Unless she comes back and posts I am not anti-Town.

I am not anti-town. Though, wouldn't Ed, if he had this ability, only be able to check one post? It seems most likely if that were true, that he would check MCS or Pete (has Pete posted this?) which means a Mafia could post it in relative safety and slide by.

Vote Count

Lily (4): Naeann, Wombat, Talya, Liathiana

[glow=green,2,300]1 hour and a half[/glow]

• Club Leader

I wanted to get that posted before any more time went by. I'm really trying to keep up with all these games, and then I get picked on for actually playing the game, figuring things out, voicing my opinion, instead of playing Pete's little mind game? Sheesh, people!

Want to know what's really going on here? I know my souvra. I know how he and Ed act together. They NEVER work together. Ever. Unless...... they have an off-topic board. This is a game Pete would cook up. He loves the lie detector role for false claims. A REAL lie detector would not reveal. So, enjoy your little game, boys. You've just been outed.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Ed[/glow]

I am not anti-town.

Okay, this wole 'worshipping-at-Pete's-feet-thing' is annoying and insulting and kind of petty. What does it matter if some people think Pete is a good player? What does it matter whose played longer or has more experience or is better? It seems a ridiculous thing to obsess about. Speaking for myself, Nae, Pete is a good player that I've actually played with a lot. A lot of those players that have been playing longer, Verbal, Hybrid...they don't play much anymore, at least not where I play. So they are probably good players, but I don't know that. Anyway, this whole argument is dumb.

I also think Pete's logic is weird because he doesn't use logic more, he's one of these people that has good instincts. Only you can't really explain that, and sometimes people want an explanation. I know I used to hound Pete in my first couples games with him because I wanted an actual reason for why he was voting for someone.

Anyway. I didn't mean to go on a rant there. I just don't see why the personal attack on Pete. Kind of going too far.

That said...hmm. Think I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

Actually...Lily makes a really good point. I feel kind of dumb for not thinking that myself. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow], [glow=red,2,300]Vote Ed[/glow]. Actually, Pete did the same thing with Rey in another mafia game.

Vote Count

Lily (4): Naeann, Wombat, Talya, Liathiana

MCS (2): Pete, Red,

ed (2): Lily, Alanna

dapiano (1): meercatman

Get to it guys  :)

[glow=green,2,300]1 hour and a half[/glow]

Archived