DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

LOL if I ever start to think that way, I know I will be playing too many games :D I hate dying. I've only died twice (before endgame), and I was fuming about it for days LOL. Well, you remember.

Anyhow, going to bed now. Have to be up super early. Boo.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I laughed when I reread and went from a three man mafia team to a five man mafia team. I wonder, if we are a five member team with a symp now? Lol

Three that I'm almost certain are mafia from things they've said, and two that seem suspicious because of what they said, so five total. you really don't have to make me a laughing stalk as a lynching tactic, ok?

Guest dragonsworn1991

Sorry if you felt that way mcs, I will stop the jabs. I just felt you pushing out at everyone who votes for you a newbie move, and I know you are a better more experienced player

Guest dragonsworn1991

I goad, push, and prod anyone that shows inconsistencies, weakness or anything that seems against my team weather that is scum town cult or whatever I happen to be for that game. I play to win, but by doing that I try and make players better by having to go through the firing squad. Someday you will see.

Sorry if you felt that way mcs, I will stop the jabs. I just felt you pushing out at everyone who votes for you a newbie move, and I know you are a better more experienced player

I guess I can see how you think that's what I'm doing, but I'm not trying to.

I goad, push, and prod anyone that shows inconsistencies, weakness or anything that seems against my team weather that is scum town cult or whatever I happen to be for that game. I play to win, but by doing that I try and make players better by having to go through the firing squad. Someday you will see.

Your right. But you gotta understand this is my first mafia game in months.

MCS...you do realize he is not trying to make you a laughing stock.

Your posts have reeked of scum, and that is not our fault.

And yours haven't?

Oh and I'm suspicious for "semi-revealing" but you aren't? Kind of convenient huh?

Anyway, I'm done arguing about this. Let the dice fall where they may.

I'm kinda tired of the licking Pete's feet as if he is THE mafia god and the be all end all of how to play and to teach people. ::)  

He has THE WORST logic in the entire 3 years I've been playing.

Pete you were also rather harsh in going at MCS.  Maybe you are right but you went overkill.  Plus hinting at a role and half revealing are in the same boat imho so Ed was just as bad as MCS with that.

Ed and Pete seem way too buddy buddy on this whole thing... I'll go back and reread but I didn't pick up any hints from Ed either.  For now my vote stays.  Hinting at roles doesn't mean thats the role he really has.

Nope.  Didn't see a hint.  I'd have to go thru again to see what you asked him.  I could be, Ed.  But I'm not.  You are playing much more assuredly of yourself this game and that has me suspicious someone is guiding you.  I smell a rat.

That covers me if theres a truth seeker.  I AM NOT MAFIA. :)

I don't know about truths seekers in the game.

Nae...I play assertively sometimes. :) I think I have many styles when I play (and not just on my alignment). Ask Min. :D

I don't need someone to guide me. I can do well on my own if I was in a group.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I don't have the worst logic.  :P

Iknow what I want to say and I have good reasoning, I just can't phrase my train of thought properly. I think abstractly.

But when I accuse someone I am correct more times than not.

And Nae the bold was a little harsh  :-\

I don't think Pete is pro-town. I just saw him as a vig.

You never know with Pete.

:D

Now is the part where you tell us why we should believe that your the finder.

This is the only thing I saw even remotely close to what you could be talking about and sweetie.. if that isn't a hint then my name is Martha Stewart.  I chalked it up the first time I read it as what you claimed it was... that you saw Pete as a vig in a past game.  What I don't get is if you "saw" Pete as something other than pro town then why the hell are we going after MCS?  Let's kill Pete!

If I'm totally reading all this wrong then I guess my new name is Martha but thats the ONLY thing I could think of that would have clued anyone in to a role you may or may not have other than the "brute" thing and hauling the statue of "That one guy" meaning some sort of powerblocker role or something or brutus.

Exhibit A.... Charmed game.  You practically set it out for me.  It had to come down to a coin toss.  Thruout the whole game you couldnt remember your role, your character name, who you did night actions on, what you had said in prior posts in the game.  Your logic for thinking me the bad guy was based SOLEY on me agreeing with Min that Cole was likely in the game.... a fact that 85 percent of the other players also agreed with.  Granted you were right.  But that's the worst logic I've ever heard of.  The head bad guy thru the whole charmed series might be in the game?!? Perish the thought!  Thinking so obviously means thats EXACTLY who you are!

I'm not saying it to be cruel to you... somehow you are like Far in the ability to sniff out the scum when you aren't scum.... but how you get to that point baffles all of us who have been playing longer.  I'm not alone in that thought.

Hey Sugar...:-*

lmao..I am not the finder.

I saw him in another game. I know he can be tricky.

I know you mentioned it, but I will put the next post up here. I have seen him as a vig in another game. He is tricky. You can never know with him (until late in the game anyways). Is there really nothing else to get?

Martha, I would like to think you are smarter than this. I would also like some cookies. ;D

You already answered a question that I asked MCS. If you can't figure that out.....I know Pete and Alanna got it without me having to drop hints...

Then I will be in the dark til he actually reveals or he dies because 1. I hate clues.. mynd does that all the time and I can't follow them.... I can't follow them when I'm supposed to be looking for someoen else in a game and they are posting prime posts to help me find them and 2. None of his other posts, I just read thru them twice, look anything like potentially revealing who he is.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I know that, I was distracted to say the least in that game, but they way you and min played off each other I could see the connection.

I have tried using simpler explanations then the grandiose connections and theories I come up with in my head that way I won't be misconstrued, and others can follow along and stand a chance of agreeing with my logic. I look forward to showing you the new and improved me.

Archived