DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Rey, I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I have a 4 1/2 hour drive to a doctors appointment for my son and the same back so I'm not sure if I will be able to get online tomorrow or not.  So if I don't check in then that is why! I will PM it to you also!

Noted and thats absolutely fine Tigraine. Hope its all ok  :)

Hello!

Sorry I haven't been around, It was Australia Day yesterday and I was to busy paying out New Zulenders and having barbies to post ;)

My vote goes to [glow=red,2,300]Dianoplay[/glow] because I feel a certain amount of expectation that I vote for a NZer  ;D especially around this time of year.

I love day 1 votes  :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

I'll go ahead and vote for [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Seems like mcs is getting abit worried about the votes on him......

Looks like it Pale, and he is trying tostart a bandwagon.

I'll go ahead and vote for [glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

Seems like mcs is getting abit worried about the votes on him......

Looks like it Pale, and he is trying tostart a bandwagon.

The person that would have started the bandwagon would be the person who really got the vote for you going, and that would be you, sense you put the original third vote on your self. Kind of funny to how Pale and Ed seem to be agreeing with you about me, when they were the first two to vote for you. A classic mafia strategy is to have some mafia members vote for another mafia member to achieve some sort of goal. Now IF you are mafia, it would seem that current goal is to lure someone who you know is an innocent into voting for you, and to make an attempt to raise suspicion of them for trying to start a bandwagon vote on you. The final step is for your fellow mafioso to agree with you, in an attempt to make it seem more believable to the innocents you are not targeting, there for luring them into starting a bandwagon on your target. To be perfectly clear I am not making any final judgments because of these thoughts. All I'm doing is analyzing what could be some scumy activity. In fact I [glow=red,2,300]unvote Pete[/glow]

P.S.: I edited my post because I forgot to unvote Pete after my original post, and immediately hit the back button, but my internet had already posted it. Being caught up in the moment of trying to go back to the original, I didn't think to just post it in a new one. I wish to ask for mod immunity in this.

Your only proving to experienced mafia players that my claims are correct by your sensitivity. If you really aren't mafia, and I have no solid proof and only suspicion that you are, you would have just shrugged it off and been like whatever, not accused me directly as scum, which is slang for mafia.

That's fine. Vote for me then if you wish. And if I should be lynched, when I come up innocent it will only prove the suspicions I had. So when it all boils down to it, I win either way. But be assured when I say that the town will be worse off if I die.

Is that a subtle reveal?

*sighs* I'm having the flu and not working today. REally feeling sick, so I need some loving. Preferably with jelo and ice cream as well. In the meantime... well... I'm just wondering which bandwagon we should jump onto. Curious, how much time do we have left? Time difference makes my head wonky. Especially when I'm sick.

*sniffles*

I disagree, [glow=red,2,300]Mcs[/glow]. I think you look scummy, and everything you say makes it worse.

And if that is so Lily, then why is the plan that I described working, sense both you and Red have voted for me since they accused me of trying to start a bandwagon? The exact opposite, which happens to be part of my suspicion, is what is happening.

I hope you get better Wayward. *gives yer a hot bowl of soup*

mcs, your digging your own grave dude.  especially with semi-reveals, which is an ultimate scum move.  not to mention your OMGUS vote on pete.

i honestly semi-reveals as much as false reveals, both are scum tactics and they come back to bite you in the butt.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ed relax before you give away your role to everyone else.  ::)

And mcs, just because I think you are scum does not make me scum if you are innocent. If that is the case anyone who votes for you is then in turn scum. I voted for myself because I always vote number 11, you haven't been around but if you would have you would know that. Anyways your semi-reveal looks even more scummy then all of your previous actions. You need to stop digging your own grave MCS, it isn't a healthy sport.

EDIT

Lol Red we think alike

Archived