DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

I can't say I've ever found OMGUS to be suspicious.  Usually I find it irrelevant.

I'm not really feeling the mcs love yet.  I'll [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and check back tomorrow because I changed my mind about who I was going to vote and now I'm not sure who to vote.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't know how much I'm goin to be on until day one is over. Gotta head out to see the doctor and rest for the day, cut my hair... etc. On top of that, noone's at home so I gotta go out and eat. I don't wanna vote for Lia anymore, but at the sametime I'm gonna keep my vote on her just in case day one is over before I come back and I am killed for not voting.

But yeah... *loves Lia* I'll try to check in towards the end of the day.

*gives loving (jello) to boopsy*

MCS, if you knew me, you would know I call people scum a lot. your reactions are just horrible scum-tell.

you didn't answer me.

Are you mafia?

Fine I will humor you Ed. No. I am not mafia. Now, I understand me saying that does not mean much. If I were to ask you the same question, you would say the exact same thing.

mcs, your digging your own grave dude.  especially with semi-reveals, which is an ultimate scum move.  not to mention your OMGUS vote on pete.

i honestly semi-reveals as much as false reveals, both are scum tactics and they come back to bite you in the butt.

Mcs, I agree with everything Ed, Red, and Pete said since you asked me. That's why I think you're scum. Half-reveals are scummy and irritate me. That's my biggest reason now.

And that was not a reveal Red and Lily. Any member of the innocents dying is a loss to the town, making it easier for the mafia to win. And if you want better insight into this scenario, take a look at the initiators of the claim against me: a three man team, while I am but one. A three man team who happen to be subtly cooperating with each other.

Ed relax before you give away your role to everyone else.  ::)

pete, i knowbyou and a few others will get it, but shhh!

:P

i don't want to yet.

That was a fatal error. Oh, Ed has a role alright, but it probably is not a town role. The only team who is made aware of their team members is the mafia. The only other way I can think of is a game like DSages Heroes vs. Villains mafia, but we would have been informed if this game were like that.

Guest dragonsworn1991

No Ed is being obvious with it. I picked up on it and asked him to stop because it is a good role to have and keep hidden.

But be assured when I say that the town will be worse off if I die.

this implies that you have a role that is essential for the town.  which in my book counts as a semi role reveal. 

and i never said you started a bandwagon, i only said you were bandwagoning.

That was a fatal error. Oh, Ed has a role alright, but it probably is not a town role. The only team who is made aware of their team members is the mafia. The only other way I can think of is a game like DSages Heroes vs. Villains mafia, but we would have been informed if this game were like that.

dont you think that if pete and ed were on a team, they'd have a qt board for off thread discussions.  like the mafia, lovers, cult and other roles get.

and if they are on a team together like you are suggesting, which would mean they would have such a board, adn if this is so, why would pete point it out on this board.

he wouldn't tell ed to calm down here, he would do it on the private board.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Red that is brilliant and flawless logic, you have come along way.

And mcs the town is almost always going to lose an innocent day one, and that is ok as long as they don't have a power role, because day one is basically getting some rough information.

By you saying it would be almost detrimental for the town to lynch you that is implying you have a power role like finder, healer, etc.

I never said I had a power role

And what about neighbors, lovers, siblings, or miller groups mcs. Are they mafia to?

No. But there is no evidence that those roles are in this game, and the only people who know for sure are the ones who have them. This would also be a good mafia strategy. To make it seem as if those roles existed. I'm not saying that they don't exist in this game, but the group that is always in a game of mafia who has that privilege is the mafia. And it's funny how the same people seem to be saying things to me. I'ts also funny how that seems to be about five people. And it's quite humorous how this is a 20 person game, which more then likely means a 15 innocent 5 mafia split. Now this would mean that these people who have been saying these things would all have to be mafia, which is a long shot and probably not the case, but if I am to be lynched I want anything I possibly thought to be able to help my fellow townies.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am glad I can give it, I don't give compliments unless they are merited and I really believe them.

I know that mcs but you implied it.

And I know I am innocent, I think ed may be from his hints and as far as anyone else I am unsure of. I am not saying those roles are in the game just that there are other groups that can talk off thread. And in a game of 20 people you can pretty well figure a lot of roles, so none should be ruled out. You are overreacting and posting long winded posts trying to scrape together information and build shady cases on anyone who has voted or announced suspicion for you.

[glow=red,2,300]MCS[/glow], I think you're scummy as well. Also don't like half-reveals. And Pete doesn't know Ed's role, he's guessed at it (as have I - sorry, Ed :P). Not to mention, saying that everyone who has voted for you and thinks you're scummy must be mafia? That's ridiculous, and even more scummy.

Btw, I have jury duty tomorrow (ugh) so I may not be able to get on til really late. Part of the reason I wanted to go ahead and vote now.

Here's hoping I don't get picked for a panel, cuz I so don't have RL time right now.

Guest dragonsworn1991

mcs, your digging your own grave dude.   especially with semi-reveals, which is an ultimate scum move.  not to mention your OMGUS vote on pete.

i honestly semi-reveals as much as false reveals, both are scum tactics and they come back to bite you in the butt.

Mcs, I agree with everything Ed, Red, and Pete said since you asked me. That's why I think you're scum. Half-reveals are scummy and irritate me. That's my biggest reason now.

And that was not a reveal Red and Lily. Any member of the innocents dying is a loss to the town, making it easier for the mafia to win. And if you want better insight into this scenario, take a look at the initiators of the claim against me: a three man team, while I am but one. A three man team who happen to be subtly cooperating with each other.

I laughed when I reread and went from a three man mafia team to a five man mafia team. I wonder, if we are a five member team with a symp now? Lol

tynaal - welcome to the game

alanna - that sucks chik-a-dee.  hurry back soon

pete - that quote was to good to pass up bud :)  not that its targeted after someone but the "it's not a healthy sport"   still makes me chuckle :)

Guest dragonsworn1991

For some reason my quote thing didn't work correctly. the third body of text is from mcs and the last line is from me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Never say never I am in four soon to be five I was in seven soon to be eight but I died in three currently running games

Archived