DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

RULES:

1. No editing posts. Ever.

2. Do not quote PM’s from the Mod.

3. No speaking to other players about the game unless your role specifically states that you can.

4. Everyone is expected to make 1 content related post every game day. If you are going on a LOA you need to tell me in PM AND on the Game thread. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be mod-killed for inactivity.

5. Game days will be 72 hours Real Time, and nights will be 36 hours give or take. Weekends are the exception as activity is always slower then.

6. If you cannot reach a majority by the end of the day, I will randomly kill someone who has not placed a vote.

7. Please respond to your PM confirming that you have received it before posting in the thread.

8. Glow your vote!!  Glow your unvote.  You must unvote before you can vote again.

1. [glow=pink,2,300]pandy[/glow]

2. Chilli

3. Alanna/Pete

4. Jelly

5. Verby

6. Aust

7. Ed

8. Pete

9. [glow=orange,2,300]Wombat[/glow]

10. TMD

11. Tynaal

12. Tigs

13. [glow=orange,2,300]Rey[/glow]

14. Talya

15. Player

16. Lily

17. [glow=orange,2,300]Krak[/glow]

18. Red

19. Pookie

20. Minuet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

I wish I had the time, Nae. I'm limiting my mafia involvement to just a few games until I get back from my mid-Feb vacation. I think I'm signed up for three already. Or is it four? Plus I'm modding one sometime soon, which I have yet to write.....lol. I'd love to join you, but I just can't.

Archived