DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a really awesome game, Nae. I'm sorry I had to drop out, because I really liked my role. I kind of tried to follow along with the rest of it. Well played, mafia!

Btw, for anyone interested, I'm looking for a replacement player for my Aiel mafia game. We're still on Day 1, only 8 pages in, so if you'd like to play, you could really help me out! Just let me know.

_______oby.gif

this game was pure awesomeness shifty.gif

lily you had me on edge with your whole brain wave chick-a-dee :)  had i not had my clap-board, i think the town might have actually been able to pull out a win :)  Nae i really enjoyed this game

Aust and Verb, thanks for giving me the chance to turn traitor on the town, and aust, brilliant move with recruiting Wombat :)

hug.gif for lily

• Club Leader

lol @ Red. I figured since I couldn't win, I might as well give you a hard time....

So, people, listen up! Dead healer + live finder ALWAYS means scummy finder!!!!!!! No mafia team, except a team of complete idiots, would leave the finder alive no matter what.

Just saying.....lol

I didn't mind losing. It was a fun game either way.

lol @ Red. I figured since I couldn't win, I might as well give you a hard time....

So, people, listen up! Dead healer + live finder ALWAYS means scummy finder!!!!!!! No mafia team, except a team of complete idiots, would leave the finder alive no matter what.

Just saying.....lol

I didn't mind losing. It was a fun game either way.

I get your point, but I can think of 1 HUGE example where this is not true.  Mafia Godfather is remaining.  He wants to be viewed, and won't kill the Finder.

Archived