DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

I totally agree with you Krak, to disagree would be blasphemy...

I think that there could be another explanation too Krak - what if you're scum yourself? You froze Lily to protect from NK. You role as the freezer has gained you credibility from the town because everyone is under the impression that you're working with us all.

[glow=red,2,300]Krak [/glow]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rey i think you have to unvote inorder to change your vote ;)

i have to agree that krak freezing her does seem scummy, but he's done that before with pookie and aust.  i think he even voted for pookie then as well. and he kept saying the he thought Aust was scum.  maybe a gambit of some sort??  lead a lynch on all your mafia buds to fly under the radar.  ??? :-\ i dunno....

your ability is normally a scum ability though, i lead a lynch against you the 3rd day because of this and you were innocent then.  but alot has changed in this game.

i'm starting to see everyone in this game as scum now  :'(  and i know we can't all be scum; i have a feeling that Nae has made it to where my ability is useless because of mins slip up.  otherwise why would lily be so brazen to lead a lynch against me after what happened with talya. 

the only one i'm sure of is Lily, but out of those that we can lynch i'd have to agree krak and ed would be our best canidates.

i'll vote which ever way the town decides to go

Deadline

Saturday @ 9:30 am CST. 7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Vote Count

Lily(1): Krak, Rey

no vote(4): Pookie, Red, Ed, Wombat

Lily is frozen

krak, Aust was killed during the night.

wolverine is an elite body gaurd, which means if the person he is protecting is targeted for a nk, he kills the nk'er instead.

trust me, if Aust was still alive, we'd already have a lynch by now  ;)

your grammar and phrasing are all over the place.  Also, I've noticed you do the opposite of what you say.  You agree with me but vote for me.  I wonder if you're skill has become to have to disagree with what you think.  So you think I'm innocent, so you have to vote to lynch me?

I completely agree with you Krak.

Have you ever perhaps thought I have no choice but to say certain things? Try reading my last posts and see if your trained eyes can spot a pattern. It's not too difficult...

And to disagree with you would be ridiculuous.

^ are you talking about Rey??   he has a PR krak; given to him by pookie.   you'll notice that in each of his posts there is a sentence of a "loving" sort (mostly agreeing) dedicated to the person he posts directly after.

krak i veiwed ed night 2.  and i veiwed you night 3 along with talya (thanks to lily doubling me)

i've posted my list recently ...  as did Rey abotu his PR

Much as I would like to vote Krak since he seems to want me to be guilty, I actually believe that he didn't know freezing someone would make them unlynchable.  More than once he voted for someone he froze and while I personally don't care for voting for people who are frozen, I can see where he was coming from.  I also noted that both Verbal and Aust were in on Krak's almost-lynch, so that lends to his credibility for me.  I know scum will sometimes vote for their partners, but Verb was #2 on that one.

Which kind of leaves me up a creek as far as voting goes, since I'd vote for Lily too.  The only other person I'm even remotely suspicious of is [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow] but I know I'm missing something.  :-\

First of all...don't know what Wombat is....why is he voting for Rey....he has a PR.

Pookie...we both don't want to vote for frozen people (even though we can't), yet I am suspicious? Nice one. :P

[glow=red,2,300]Wombat[/glow]

He has a PR! Duh. :P

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

Well I'm getting suspicious of both you and Ed because of Ed's flimsy reason for not wanting me to vote for you.  You could be a godfather and Ed could be a recruit or vice versa.  In the interest of getting a lynch, I'll switch my vote to [glow=red,2,300]Ed[/glow].

i'm suspicous of both ed and krak right now.  more so krak.  sorry [glow=red,2,300]ed[/glow] but we need a majority (especailly with the deadline 30 mins away) and i have a feeling that a random mod lynch will hurt us even more.  :-[

Deadline

Saturday @ 9:30 am CST. 7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Vote Count

Lily(1): Krak

Krak(1): Rey

Ed(3): Pookie, Wombat, Red

Wombat(1): Ed

Lily is frozen

Archived