DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But dammit...I don't like lynching on frozen people...:(

I don't think it is anything to do with your role.

Might do it....but meh. It is funny that she gets frozen areound the time she is going on LoA...so we won't hear from her anyways.

Rey...you aren't telling us....or you can't?

I think you're absolutely wonderful Ed. I love your work and think you're awesome!

Pookie is telling the truth, see the style of my last few posts...

Ed is scummy:

But dammit...I don't like lynching on frozen people...:(

I don't think it is anything to do with your role.

Might do it....but meh. It is funny that she gets frozen areound the time she is going on LoA...so we won't hear from her anyways.

Rey...you aren't telling us....or you can't?

He's trying to detract a Lily lynch. [glow=red,2,300]Lily[/glow], and ed is next.

krak when i veiwed you and talya, (night 3 thanks to lily's doubling) Nae told me that when you freeze a person it makes them unlynchable.

i hinted at this when lily was suggesting lynching you because your ability can cause problems

i'd perfer not to dig through 80 some odd pages for a quote, but i said soemthing to this effect

"Krak, pm Nae and ask her to clarify your ability.  i see how it can actually be useful to us"

when you froze Aust and claimed him to be scum, i also said then that lynching him would be useless.

krak, i'm now suspicious of you.  either its an honest mistake on your part and nae didn't tell you; or you are a symp and are trying to save the last of the scum.

ed, i know you were innocent but i'm unsure now.

the only one i think is scum for sure is lily and thanks to her being frozen we can't lynch her. 

What the props did:

Night 1:  Min:  can make someone miss 1 night action (Min's dead so she can't say whether she used it or not and I don't remember)

Night 2:  Wombat:  rez

Night 3:  Lily:  role swap

Night 4:  Red:  PR

Night 5:  TMD:  PR

Night 6:  Rey:  got TMD's PR

I picked someone new each night to get the prop trying to skip the scum because my original PM said the ability could either help or hurt the town.  I partly used Min's list of who she hid with when I didn't have my druthers about who to give stuff to (though that is a bit shakey since that might also be someone's recruit list) and I debated heavily between Red and Talya night 4, but thought Talya was more likely to be targetted for NK/cult.

I'd vote for Lily, but I'll wait to hear on whether or not we can lynch a frozen girl.  :P  Of course the mafia would hold off a NK on a finder and try to get the town to lynch the finder the next day, especially if they were pretty sure the finder was checking someone innocent that night.

I don't know exactly how it would have worked, but I think it was either that they were told they had no night action for that night or that if they turned one in it wouldn't go through.  Based on the fact that I get told what props are given, I think the person Min targetted would know they hadn't gotten a night action for a night.  Meaning I think Nae would tell them.

Red, which of us have you viewed?

currently the only people still alive that i have veiwed are ed, wombat, krak and rey  all of you came back with an innocent allignment.

btw, i appears we still have someone going around glowing people.

ed, is this part of your character?? the glowing thing??

this glowing thing is still buggin the heck out of me.  now wombat and krak are glowed  :-\

Archived