DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I think I have two characters figured out, unless people are LLL. Anyways where is all the say one chaos, everybody loves?

I think I have two characters figured out, unless people are LLL. Anyways where is all the say one chaos, everybody loves?

Hang on. LLLs are people who lie deliberately and straight out, not people who give hints to their roles that you've managed to misinterpret.

*looks suspiciously at Wombat for bandwagoning*

• Club Leader

I don't have a clue who my role is or what movie it may be from. I'm not a movie person, really.

I'm going to do an OMGUS vote for [glow=red,2,300]Pandy[/glow]. Voting for me and my sister, both, for no reason? Shame on you! Of course, this is subject to change as the fun takes off.

Stop trying Tigs. :P

I am gonna get a vote count. 

*goes to random.org (my dad picked a number)*

[glow=red,2,300]Pookie[/glow]

Vote Count

Tynaal (1)- Pete

Chilli (1)- TMD

Min (1)-Pandy, Wombat

Pookie (1)- Ed

Pandy (1)- LZM, Lily

Not Voting: Chilli, Alanna, Jelly, Verby, Aust, Tynaal, Tigs, Talya, Player, Krak, Red, Pookie, Minuet

I think that is right.

Uh, the leader of the Decepticons himself? We need Optimus Prime.

What part of that statement is defensive? He mentioned Megatron and I mentioned Optimus Prime. Okay, my favorite Transformer is Bumblebee and sorry total Transformer fan here. I have been a fan since before they came to America too. Too bad if you read something into that which isn't there.

Okay, I know the movie I am from. Don't like the movie or the character, but hey we have to deal with what can't be handled.

Oh, and you people say Tigs I am thinking of Tigara. *shakes head*

Why does me not jumping and voting till people check in make me mafia? Also, why does prolonging Ed's torture make me mafia. I just love to mess with him whether it is in mafia or not.

This was what I was referring to, Min.  Pandy's vote seemed a bit of a throwaway to me but you responded to it defensively right away.

Oh, the death by tickle.

Wombat I just don't like voting the first few hours of the game. I like to wait and see who signs in and what happens. Oh, and I was not defending anyone in particular. I just hate it when you go to a game thread 3-4 players have signed on and there is a vote already. It can be confusing and seems like a scummy thing to do. That is why I wait. I might go to random.org to see what it says, but I don't vote till at least the majority of the people are participating or we are a few pages into day one.

Archived