DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

I have to say I'm looking at TMD right now, there was something almost bandwagony about jumping from chilli to min with no reason apart she seems to be one of the couple infront. So could TMd be trying to also make sure that she is ahead of pandy.

I say we kill 'em all just in case.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, if you honestly feel that I am scum than lynch me. However, I know I'm not. Nothing I can say can change that. I at the very least don't have an important role like finder or detective.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Ed[/glow]

So, everyone else is voting for you for not voting for me so you vote for me to evade suspicion?

So...OMGUS:

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Min[/glow]

:P

Vote Count

Tynaal (1)- Pete

Min (5)-Pandy, Wombat, TMD, Jelly, Ed

Pandy (2)- LZM, Lily

Lili (1)- Tigs

Ed (2)- Player, Min

Tigs (1) - Red

So, since you are going to lynch me I will tell you this. When I turn up as an innocent I think you all should take a close look at Pandy. I think his attack on my was because he is the one who is mafia and is trying to make someone who is innocent suspect. Again I don't have an important role, just get Pandy for me people. He is mafia I am sure of it now.

Ed I don't blame you for voting for me.

Okie dokie.  Verbal hasn't even been online in like 4 days but I know he was out of town so he's excused.

I think Aust and Alanna have checked in but no game related posts. (required)

Ty Ed for keeping up with the vote counts.  I dub it your permanent job and will reward you with extra points if you maintain your new job.

:o

Ok.

;D

I knew it would pay off sometime.

:D

Might as well throw Pete's in there for now. Votes will rack up by the time I get on tomorrow.

EDIT: And Krak's. :P

Vote Count

Min (6)-Pandy, Wombat, TMD, Jelly, Ed, Pete

Pandy (3)- LZM, Lily, Krak

Lili (1)- Tigs

Ed (2)- Player, Min

Tigs (1) - Red

Okie dokie.  Verbal hasn't even been online in like 4 days but I know he was out of town so he's excused.

I think Aust and Alanna have checked in but no game related posts. (required)

Ty Ed for keeping up with the vote counts.  I dub it your permanent job and will reward you with extra points if you maintain your new job.

Alanna has been on DM.  I guess just poke her?:(

Yeah, she posted in the game over at the Aiel Org. today or was that yesterday. Anyway, it would be talking outside of the thread if we PM'd her to come play.

Honestly people I don't mind dying if it reveals a mafia. I just worry there is a cult or something weird with so many players. I am not trying to start a bandwagon against Pandy. Just wanted you all to know my views before I got lynched.

Archived