DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I always vote for number 11, it is just my thing.  8)

You just wanted to take the chance to vote for my sexy ass ;)

Was it that obvious?

Oh, the death by tickle.

Wombat I just don't like voting the first few hours of the game. I like to wait and see who signs in and what happens. Oh, and I was not defending anyone in particular. I just hate it when you go to a game thread 3-4 players have signed on and there is a vote already. It can be confusing and seems like a scummy thing to do. That is why I wait. I might go to random.org to see what it says, but I don't vote till at least the majority of the people are participating or we are a few pages into day one.

Day one it is always hard to find mafia. They tend to be sneaky.

So Min think it's hard to find mafia, but doesn't want to try. Yay!

Similarly, Chilli is being useless. Stop being such a chav, Chilli.  :)

Ok....so....

Vote Count

Tynaal (1)- Pete

Min (3)-Pandy, Wombat, TMD

Pookie (1)- Ed

Pandy (2)- LZM, Lily

Lili (1)- Tigs

Ed (1)- Player

Not Voting: Chilli, Alanna, Jelly, Verby, Aust, Tynaal, Talya, Krak, Red, Pookie, Minuet

I don't think Min is mafia....yet...but I will watch.

Right now, it is all still random and everyone is throwing votes around for the heck of it, it seems. :P

Until later....random votes stays. ;D

lol...Chilli, she said 'death by tickle...would be the most horrible'...

Perhaps she wants to see a regular one.

*pokes Tigs*

Huh?! You weirdo.

:D :P

Pandy were you saying I am scum or something? Didn't understand that statement you made about me.

Totally scum. I believe I have made this point about you already in this game, by the way:

I didn't vote for Ed cause it is too early for me to vote. Why break tradition? Well, for me at least. Besides I have been so mean to Ed lately. He really got screwed over in the game I modded. I will let him sweat it out for a few days.

Min is so mafia. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote, vote: Min[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Tigs[/glow]

random.org picked you, so i will vote that way for now.  this is subject to change if anyone pings my radar really heavy.

i find it wiered that for once pandy isn't pinging my radar, because normally he does ....

I have to say I'm looking at TMD right now, there was something almost bandwagony about jumping from chilli to min with no reason apart she seems to be one of the couple infront. So could TMd be trying to also make sure that she is ahead of pandy.

Archived