DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia, "The Inn" Edition] Movie Madness: Places everyone.. the show has begun!

Naeann

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RULES:

1. No editing posts. Ever.

2. Do not quote PM’s from the Mod.

3. No speaking to other players about the game unless your role specifically states that you can.

4. Everyone is expected to make 1 content related post every game day. If you are going on a LOA you need to tell me in PM AND on the Game thread. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be mod-killed for inactivity.

5. Game days will be 72 hours Real Time, and nights will be 36 hours give or take. Weekends are the exception as activity is always slower then.

6. If you cannot reach a majority by the end of the day, I will randomly kill someone who has not placed a vote.

7. Please respond to your PM confirming that you have received it before posting in the thread.

8. Glow your vote!!  Glow your unvote.  You must unvote before you can vote again.

Rules are also posted on the OP.  With 20 players alive it takes 11 to lynch.  Day will end when a majority is reached or Tuesday at midnight. (central)  whichever comes first.

Well, Pandy if I didn't know you better I would say that was scummy to start voting before we are here or at least half of us, but you crack me up. Why do you think Lily is guilty this time. She can't be mafia in ALL the games she plays in. Just like 9 out of 10. *giggles* So, hoping this in one of the 10.

According to the oracle at random.org it should be Ed we vote for anyway.

Archived