DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Warder for Training - only $3.99 plus shipping & handling

Lord of 13

You have Ben T as a mentor you lucky person. When I first came here he was one of my friends who really helped me get over my shyness. Yes, people I was shy. He is very knowledgeable and an all around great guy. I am pleased to meet you Lord of 13. Welcome to the White Tower and I see you are in good hands. Once you get settled please come by the Green Ajah so we can properly pamper you and well drool over the eye candy. *wink*

Hello ye of the WT Org, recently including myself,

I was just approved to become a warder aspirant, and would be pleased to announce that I am.  Mentored by Ben_T Gaidin, I mean.

Anyways,

Lord of 13

*sits on the Lord*

Welcome!! Make sure to visit the Reds *g*

We'll have lots of fun munching ya :D

Kidding ;)

*snugglebites*

Wait . . . I can buy a warder for only $3.99 plus S&H?  How much is S&H?  I want to know what I'm getting into before placing my order. . . ;D

Welcome to the White Tower, Lord of 13!  (Some day you'll have to tell us the story behind the handle.)  I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  We look forward to you visiting with us in the Blue Ajah when you have all your permissions set.  In the meantime, we'll visit with you here.  :D

Ben_T Gaidin is awesome!  Also, I sure do wish he'd write another installment in his Ben_T Potter story!

Welcome, new person!  You will soon become a person... and then ultimately, when my few brain cells allow it, you will be given a name. Sadly, I can't choose that name... but it will be typed none of the less as time progresses ^_^

You're lucky to have Ben_T as your mentor. He tends to smile a lot, but don't let it creep you out. I'm pretty sure he's not having dirty thoughts every time he does it. Yeah... almost sure  >.>

Nyn

How about you make yourself available to only those who are warderless. Which will not include me soon. However, I know what it is like to be a full sister and a Green of all things for a few years with no warder. *pouts*

As for the Handling you will get enough of that just visiting the Ajahs I am sure. *giggle*

Welcome Lord of the $13.99!

Cheap at half the price I say  ;D I hope you'll have fun here, well actually I KNOW you'll have fun here, it's practically impossible not too!  ;)

I'm Kara, the Head of the Green Ajah, btw, I'm looking forward to seeing more of you *grins*

Dude, the guy just got here five seconds ago. You can wait a day or two before using the B word :P

Nyn

Nynaeve, are you using "Dude" to refer to the beautiful and female Green Liaison Officer?

*Cleans Nyn's glasses*

Thank you for welcoming me so... warmly.

Regardless of the "handling", shipping will NOT be cheap. Perhaps a few dozen souls. (What do you expect - I'm the Grim Reaper!)

On the username/handle:

I like the number 13, and would rather like lording over it. Therefore, Lord of 13.

No, seriously, I created the username about five years back on a website (can't remember which, prob. AutoItScript.com), and really liked it. Since then, I've used for every forum I've been on. Alas, not particularly dramatic or whatnot, but mundane. FYI, I do like the number 13, and the idea of being a lord.

Archived