DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*** A Breach Of Conduct *** - FINISHED

Mystica

Tiggy, are you in the dungeon? Cause I think you should be  :P

Nyn

Noooo, I'm not in the dungeon. I'm a good little innocent Sedai who would NEVER do anything out of place.

*discretely covers hickies*

>.>

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think I missed one question on the trivia...

*grumbles about needing to re-read the WoT for about the 50th time now...*

Well, since I've got all of this free time on my hands now...

*sits down in the corner and takes out Eye of the World*

My minty, my sister and my souvra are here. Wow, who to visit first. These will be really hard for those who haven't read all the books. *giggles*

Lily I think you are here because your comment was encouraging bad behavior. You may be here a long, long time.

So, Kara with you being on strike that means I am in charge right? *wicked laughter*

Uh oh...

*Eyes Van balefully* ... I missed out 1, and I don't think she'll accept the answer for 1 other ... does that mean I have to do this again? *Steals Van's WoT*

Like she'll except any of my answers? 

*Hurries in and catches up on the thread.  Stops, thunderstruck, at Ire's last comment and muses to self*

Hmmm . . . the miscreant, Ire, has a good point.  Maybe I should appoint myself an impartial observer and if it appears that our esteemed Red and Green Heads enjoyed Ire's answers enough to purposefully keep him here then I can pronounce their sentence.  And then Nyn and I can come up with a challenge that they'll need to pass to win their own freedom.  Yes, I must discuss this with Nyn . . .

*hurries over to Nyn and starts whispering in her ear*

(Edited to fix a word. I meant to use "esteemed" but instead put erstwhile and didn't even spell it right! LOL!)

*cocks her head*

Is that.... Is that the Red HIGHEST I hear?

No... it couldn't be....

*subsides back into giggles and mutterings and daydreams about the beauty of pinkness*

If I gnaw through my skin, and bleed all over everything, I can dilute it with spittle and make things almost PINK!

OH GLORY!

Mystica's words break through the fog surrounding Meesh's furry head.  She sits bolt upright, staring around in stark terror at the bare walls and the miniscule and detailed latticework of metal that keeps her from slipping through the door.

NO!  NOT THAT!  ANYTHING BUT THAT!  PLEASE, LIGHT, TAKE ME AWAY!

:P

Archived