DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*** A Breach Of Conduct *** - FINISHED

Mystica

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*smiles at her Karasis* Welcome home sis. :D

Rashi, you don't win as a team, you win as individuals. So you will be competing against each other, not with each other. There are no teams in this.

Now I suggest you all get comfy and settle in, while Kara and me go enjoy a nice sunday breakfast and discuss which challenge to put before you first. Your breakfast will be brought to you shortly. Toast with butter and an apple.

And no giving the guards a hard time, hear? Don't make me force you to watch the Gilmore Girls all day long. *stern look*

*grins at Nyn*

*hooks arms with her Karasis* Shall we? Got this delicious selection of fruits from the Seafolk. Can't wait to set my teeth in them. 

Your First Green Challenge!

Muahahahaa!

Right, here is your first challenge....behold the WOT Trivia Challenge!

1) what was Nynaeve's mother's name?

2) which forest did Padan Fain say ran red with blood?

3) Who was known as the Wolf?

4) "Fortune rides like the sun on high

with the fox that makes the ravens fly.

Luck his soul, the lightning his eye,

He snatches the moons from out of the sky"

Who reportedly did a translation of this verse from the Prophecies of the Dragon?

5)    What do the following ter'angreal have in common?

* alabaster figurine

* amber plaque

* clear crystal rod

* fluted black rod

* glass bracelet

* hedgehog

* iron disc

* silver ring

* six spotted dice

6) Who are the 4 wolves Perrin and Egwene meet with Elyas?

7) What is Garenia Rosoinde's other name?

8 ) Who's on the Council of Nine?

9) What book did Egwene use to find images of Tanchico?

10) What does "Los! Los caba'drin!" mean?

Answers are to be sent via PM to me, your esteemed Green Ajah Head. ;D The one that gets the most right answers wins their freedom. If there are people with the same number of right answers there will be a Tiebreak question until we have a winner.

Those who require a Green or Purple challenge can participate in this. Those who require a Red challenge can also participate in this, they won't win their freedom, but, if they win the challenge they'll have prevented the others from leaving...... Evil? oh, but of course!

there seems to be a little missunderstanding as to the nature of the cells here in the dungeon. Let me clarify that for you all. *sweet smile*

This dungeon is built in a circle, with 12 cells on each floor (going up for several floors, just in case of need). Each dungeon dweller is in a cell on their own. You are not sharing one with anyone else. You only belong to a group of people depending on your level of participation in either the Greens or the Reds, you don't form a team with them, you don't share a cell with them, you are on your own.

This is a dungeon and a disciplany program. Not some luxury spa facility.

And as for conjugal visits, visitors are allowed 'outside' the cells. They don't enter them.

Now I hope all details of your situation have been sufficient so that all missunderstandings can be put to rest.

Good luck on your hunt and may the best one win!

Archived