DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*** A Breach Of Conduct *** - FINISHED

Mystica

[glow=red,2,300]ATTENTION: there is a change in the procedure. [/glow]

Check out this post by Kara to read more about it.

Attention all,

In the year of the Light 2009 it is recorded that a severe breach of conduct has been taking root in the initiates of our historical Tower. A breach with custom and law so severe that it can not be ignored or dealt with in the privacy of our home. The Tower has decided that it was high time to send a message that this type of conduct will not be tolerated, so present and future initiates beware.

The Amyrlin Seat has, in her wisdom, given full authority to the Highest of the Red Ajah and the Captain-General of the Green Ajah to deal with this growing cancer as they see fit, so that any further spreading of this decease will be stopped in it’s track.

Following Mother’s authorization, both Heads have been supervising the preparations for a much needed rehabilitation program, which has been long overdue.

Bring them out.

Half a douzain guards entered the courtyard, leading 12 Tower Initiates to stand before great white steps

Dragonsworn - challenge 7: Conquer the world

Tynaal - challenge 8: word scramble and scavenger hunt

Meeshal - challenge 5: the Farm

Mirshann - challenge 4: shopping street

Twinflower - challenge 6: conquer the nightmare (not finished)

Ireond

Lily

Taymist - winner challenge 1: trivia game

Torrie - winner challenge 2: story writing

Rasheta

Elgee - challenge 3: tower blaster

Vanion

Tigara challenge 7: Red/Green

You are charged and found guilty for the crime of displaying, encouraging and spreading behavior that is unbecoming of a White Tower Initiative. It has become clear that you have been subjected to a severe breach of discipline during your training and you are no longer fit to stand as examples to our impressionable aspies. Not to mention any visiting guest.

As the direct recipients of this mutinous behavior, the Highest and the Captain General have been authorized by the Amyrlin Seat to see if you are salvageable. To this end a special disciplinary program has been devised that you all will enter and you will be given an opportunity to prove yourselves.

You will be taken from this place and put into a dungeon specially built by the Builders, where you will remain and face a series of challenges. These challenges will be designed by the Highest and the Captain-General and you will compete against each other to emerge as the winner. Each challenge will have one winner, to be determined by Red and Green Head. The winner will be allowed out of the dungeon, the rest will stay and face the next challenge. This will go on untill all have earned their freedom. Anyone who, from this point onwards, participates or encourages the original lack of conduct will be joining the dungeon residents. Those who have earned their freedom and continue or re-assume their previous disturbing behavior will be put back into the dungeon and have to earn their freedom all over again.

Any attempt to escape will be met with severe consequences. Whether you are the instigator of the escape or the recipient of attempts made by others. Each attempt will earn you an additional needed win in order to regain your freedom. No attempt will be honored or acknowledged. This is the White Tower, and you will adhere by the rules set forth by the Amyrlin Seat regardless of any allegiance outside the borders of this Org.

So long as there is anyone left in the dungeon, both the Highest and the Captain-General are officially on strike. This means no official Ajah business will be conducted in either the Reds or the Greens untill every dungeon resident has earned their freedom. That means: no raisings, no sitter announcements, no acceptance of new aspies into the Ajah, no anything. Both Heads are committed to this and the responsibility of this lies squarely on your shoulders. Anyone directly affected by this can help speed things up by encouraging the dungeon dwellers in their efforts of winning the challenges put before them.

There is a difference as to who has to win which challenge, since you choose to create a difference in the level of your direct participation of the disturbing behavior. Those who are direct participants in the breach of conduct towards the Highest will need to win a challenge set by the Highest, those that are direct participants in the one towards the Captain-General will need to win a challenge set by her. Those who operated as support or encouraged the behavior can choose which challenge they’ll participate in in order to win their freedom.

[glow=red,2,300]Need to win a challenge by the Highest of the Red Ajah:[/glow]

Dragonsworn, Tynaal, Meeshal, Mirshann, Tigara

[glow=green,2,300]Need to win a challenge by the Captain-General of the Green Ajah:[/glow]

Elgee, Rasheta, Vanion

[glow=purple,2,300]Need to win a challenge regardless of which Head sets it:[/glow]

Twinflower, Ireond, Lily, Taymist, Torrie

Challenges:

will be posted here by either the Highest of the Captain-General. Each challenge will indicate whether it is a Red or a Green challenge. If the only ones left in the dungeon are those that can choose their challenge between both Heads, this indication will no longer be posted as it will become irrelevant at that point. Further instructions on how to meet each challenge will also be posted along with the challenge.

There will be no deadline to any of the challenges as it will be your responsibility how long you will keep both Ajahs and their members hostage by keeping their Heads on strike.

Visiting the Dungeon Dwellers:

Visitors are allowed in order to motivate and encourage the dungeon dwellers in their quests. But beware that you do not show any signs of encouragement or support in the behavior that put them there or you will find yourself joining them before you can say Bella.

So has it been decided, so shall it be. Take them away.

The Guards saluted to the Amyrlin Seat and turned on their heels and ushered the twelve towars their new quarters.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH NO! NOT MY MEESHA!  *cries*

My newest member. My dear dear friend. My little ball of sunlight. Oh, how disappointment grows. Such misrepresentation of the yellow ajah cannot be suffered, though. She must pay. And pay. AND PAY. Actions speak louder than words. Unless you shout REALLY loud. But she won't. Oh, no. Meesha, honestly, I expected better than you. I really did. *shakes head*

I'll bring you pie or something, when I swing over for my conjugation visits to Elgee.

Oh well, at least I have a new toy now.  *picks up Jadira and runs along* ;D

p.s: Mystica, if you aren't accepting aspiration requests, can you redirect them to me? >.>  Thanks!

Nyn

lol if their resolve to be Red is that easily swayed, then sure Nyna ;)

*shakes head sadly as she watches the twelve dissapear into the door towards the dungeon* It's always those you least expect, isn't it? But with the Light's help, they will redeem themselves.

Lease expect?  I'm not so sure about it. Lets look at it from a different angle.

Dragonsworn? Obviously Meehsa's culprit.

Tynaal? Try spelling her name and it will ALWAYS add up to trouble (DON'T ASK HOW O_O).

Meesha? Self explenatory.

Mirsha? Didn't you see that angel like avatar? An obvious reverse psychology attempt. That's right, Mirsha, I'm all on to you!!!

Twinflower? I knew those 100000 nicest award deal was a set up.

Ireond? He's just a little devil. And he's been spending LOADS of time lurking. That's iffy if you ask me.

Lily? Undercover spy hired by Minuet mayhaps? ;)

Taymist? She's a sneaky little wench. Always creeping about with ominous music following her EVERY step? No brainer really.

Torrie? She's new. YOU CAN NEVER TRUST NEW PEOPLE >.>  Well, I guess you can but this time you'd be wrong doing it. Yep.

Rasheta? She's green. Yep  (sorry, couldn't think of a good enough reason *laughs*).

Elgee?  She's SO tricksy. I swear, I can't keep up with her. Not that I want to keep up with her evil doing, nope sireee..... I'm an innocent lamb compared to the likes of her ;D

Vanion? Did you even see his neck? Honestly.

I rest my case  8)

Nyn

It's always those you least expect, isn't it?

I resent that remark! Of COURSE you should have expected it of me  ;D

*Toodles off to the Dungeons, mumbling:* I hope the coffee is good in this place  ::)

*Eyes Van* ... oh dear Light I hope there's whiskey ... he's impossible if you take away his whiskey  :(

Sooo .... who brought the scrabble? Gotta pass the time till Nyna comes visiting  ;D

Their smugness will fade in time. Time in the joint goes oh very slowly. Every second ticking away in your head... tick..... TACK.... the pressure builds...to the point where all you can think about is the world outside and the Gilmore girls reruns you're missing out on....

Or so I've heard  >.>

Nyn

the first challenge will be posted once all dungeon dwellers have posted here. So go poke your fellow culprits if you're eager to get started ;)

*hangs Mirsh on the wall on her way out*

*cackles insanely as she is led off to the dungeon*

Oh, it was a good tricksy trick, it was!  I never had so much fun in my whole evil squirrely life!

You will have to try harder than a dungeon to make me penitent, you!

You will need chocolate, applesauce, and some turpentine to make me talk!  To make me apologize!

I WILL NOT SURRENDER!

I AM....... *words fade into silence as she is carried farther and farther away*

*froths a bit at the mouth*

Archived