DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A breakup

Verbal exits the celebration of his raising to full Warder, and makes the long walk to the moat, where he has business at hand.  Well, it's more like a saunter than a walk, per se, but who cares?  Ok, take two.

Verbal exits the celebration of his raising to full Warder, and makes the long saunter to the moat, where he has business at hand.  Ya know, on second thought, walk sounds MUCH better than saunter here.  Take three.

Verbal exits the celebration of his raising to full Warder, and makes the long walk that somewhat resembles a saunter to the moat, where he has business at hand.  Ok, that's good.  Roll with it.

He sits at the edge of the moat, patiently waiting for his close friend/buddy/lover/mate/omg he did say lover what the hell is wrong with that guy/comrade Bob to surface.  Finally, Bob surfaces in a majestic manner, or something like that.  It was a really cool surface.  Stop questioning my prose dammit.

"Hello my little Verbal", Bob says.  (yes, he can talk...sorta)

"Hey Bob", Verbal replies.  "We need to talk.  I've been thinking....you know....about us.  We've had a great run, you and I, but lately I've been feeling.....I dunno...different.  No!  It's not you, it's me.  No, I've never used that line before.  Seriously.  Ok, maybe once, but that was with this crazy chick and I was totally hammered....uhh, nevermind.  What I mean is that there is another."

Bob looks to Verbal with sad eyes and says, "I know.  Somehow, I've always known.  Hey!  When did we revert to Star Wars scripts here?  You want me to eat you?!"

"Um, no?" Verbal says.  "I just want you to understand that I must break up with you.  I'm sure you'll find a suitable aspie that can be your...uh, friend.  There are some wacky ones around - you'll find one that can replace me."

"Never.  Never can replace you, my Verbal.  Please, come visit me once in a while?"

"Of course!!  I will always be there for you.  Well, unless Star Wars or anything resembling Angelina is around - then all bets are off.  You know, I'm glad we had this chat.  You'll always be my first, Bob.  OMG.  That totally doesn't sound right.  Eh.  Take care, Bob.  I'll see you around."

Verbal walks off and leaves Bob wondering if he'll ever fill the void that was just created.

You'd break up with this?

beowulf4.jpg

I'm with Kath on the confused part.

Yes.  That was only my vision of Bob after drinking for the better part of the day.  There were some serious beer goggles going on.  You don't want to know.

You want me to eat you?!

ROFL.  That's goin' in the sig.

*holds a note up to the window that just magically appeared that says:  I'm in the Amyrlin Seat's sig!  How you like them apples?!*

;D

This thread should come with a warning label, pee before you read. *giggles*

Poor Bob, he needs some young novices to go swim with him and cheer him up.

*Shakes head cause she can't believe Verb actually envisioned Bob as a female.*

What happened to Bob's wife, did she leave for a different moat?

*just laughs and shakes her head*

Poor Bob. He's been through... what... four or five of these manly types in the last five years. He's totally bonding a woman next time. Watch and see. ;)

Archived