DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shiny New Novice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen your avatar before... are you a tv.net person?  *grins*

But anyway..... welcome to the White Tower! I was DRAWN here by the sheer power of Red ajah spammage.... yes..... YES! I couldn't resist. It just pulled at me and dragged me out of the yellow quarters... I blame Mystica of course. Cause it's so easy. I can't blame Elgee because she is.... you know... my wench.

But ANYWAY!  Welcome to the WT (again). Have fun. Don't take candies from strangers. And most importantly, ROAM FREE AND VISIT ALL OF US ;D

*hugs*

Nyn

lellow

Wow that's a mouthful!  ;D

I'm looking forward to hearing how the DM Reds differ from the TV Reds, once you've been around and gotten to know us, Mirsh.

*Eyes Miss Boobalicious* Yes I'm your wench, and don't you forget it!  ;D

MIRSHHHHHHHHHHHh *tackles*

^.^

Guess who? :P

Squeee! *pounces*

Hiya, Zash-monster. ;D

Yes, I know you both, Sikozu and Claire.  I'll probably get a few tarvalon.net/Dragonmount names confused until I get my bearings here, but hopefully I won't be too confusing until then.  (But if I am...Yay for confusing people! Lol!)

Yes, there are, as you now see. Why are you so surprised?  :D

Meh.  Just used to the other site, I guess. :P

That'll change with time. :D

Well, I am not at TV.net, but the other 2 WoT communities I am at I am a Green Sister with the same name. Does that make me boring or just consistent? I will have to go ponder that.

Glad you joined us here Mirsh!

I had to drag her kicking and screaming and then once she got here she realized I was right, this is a fun place. See little sisters can be right! *Tries to regain some Aes Sedai dignity*

Archived