DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shiny New Novice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY for being added! Lucky you, Jayde's a fantastic mentor! Or brainwasher. Never did quite figure out what exactly she does do with her mentees, but they all come out of her rooms with kind of a stupid grin and a bouncing step. Beware... Beware for the Green Love!

Never disturb a mentor who's busy with her Mentee, Lily. Step away from the door, girl. Nice and easy. Slowely back away. Think slow motion. Slow motion. Think having that last chocolate and knowing you'll be on a diet after it. Think..... Oh hell, just run! RUN!

*yells through the door* All clear, Jayde! She's gone! No need to unshed that sword!! 's all good! there'll be cookies! And tea! And small animals!

*ushers the rest of the youngens out the room* Hurry now, shoo!

Lol!  You're a good guy, Al. :D

*hug*

Aww shucks *hugs*  So you're from Idaho?  I'm from Washington state so it's nice to see another Northwest transplant here in Texas  ;)

And did I hear something about whips?  *asks innocently*

So you're from Idaho?  I'm from Washington state so it's nice to see another Northwest transplant here in Texas  ;)

Are you in Texas also?

I have a whip of snakes, but that has nothing to do with WoT and everything to do with Drow (Dark elves). <_<  :P

• Club Leader

Aldazar, darlin', you've got to work on that innocent expression. That one came off more like eager.

rofl...

And, Sis, I didn't forget. I just know that Jade loves me.....

Are you in Texas also?

I have a whip of snakes, but that has nothing to do with WoT and everything to do with Drow (Dark elves). <_<  :P

Yep. I'm originally from Wenatchee, WA and now reside here in Texas desperately longing to get out of this awful heat  :(

Archived