DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shiny New Novice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol!  You're a good guy, Al. :D

*hug*

Aww shucks *hugs*  So you're from Idaho?  I'm from Washington state so it's nice to see another Northwest transplant here in Texas  ;)

And did I hear something about whips?  *asks innocently*

I'm from Texas now too!  Formerly of Kansas; now in the Fort Worth area.

Oh I'm not so sure it's a good idea for me to be working on costumes.  I don't exactly have the greatest fashion sense and I don't allow myself out in public unless my clothing has been approved by a member of the female species  ;D

Judging from your banner pic, I'd say you have VERY good fashion sense *drools*  I mean...*nods*

awwww shucks! *blush* hehe

I used to love horsebackriding, back in the days I didn't need a crane to lift me on top of one. I'm too much of an animal lover to do that to them though, so now I only ride in my dreams :'(

Umm, hello, kinda new here and I applied for white tower yesterday *stading shyly*

Umm, I heard that she updates every sunday so I'm hoping I would fully be accepted today.*short smile*

Till then I don't know what to do *stands alone :'(*, does anyone know how long it takes?

Hey there Koujin, and welcome to the White Tower  :D

I have no idea how long it will take, but have a seat and join in the fun to be had here so long.

So where are you from, and are you interested in the Aes Sedai or the Warder path?

Hello! I'm Crystal, I'm a Novice, and no need to be shy, we are all very friendly and lovely around here  :)

Hopefully she will get you sorted today, but it may take a while to get added to the user group, to be able to see all the other WT boards, some of the other newbies have been awaiting a while, but until you get added you can hang out on this board... you could post a new thread to introduce yourself  ;)

*huggles*

All I can say is heaven help Texas if you two meet up in real life..... lol. I can imagine the fireworks now. *snuggles both Mashi and Aldi*

Claire, that sounds like a reason for me to visit Texas someday. Ya' think the province would let me in?

*snickers* Heaven help Texas? Why ever would it need any help?  :P *nods* Yes, a Texas meet could be interesting. *snuggles Lily* I think we should do it just to get Myst over here in Texas *nodsnods* What do yall think?

I have to admit... you can shoot me for this if you like  ;) ... but I have always been a little scared of Texas... don't ask why.

scared? Why scared? I've heard people say they thing everything is insanely large here because of our motto, 'everything's bigger in Texas'... but other than that, never afraid  :P We don't bite, hard. *huggles tipps*

Hello Koujin, welcome to the WT! Elgee & Tipps pretty much explained it... I hope you have fun here!

umm*slight blush, huggles back*

Umm, thanks I feel a bit better now :D *feel warmer 'cos of warm welcome*

I live in England and I chose to be an Aes Sedai because I love the idea of using magic to protect the people that I love *slight blush* and so thats why I chose that path.

I'll take Crystal's advice and post a new thread for into of me :)

Thanks again

I am ahsamed to say why  :-[ Although I feel much better about it now knowing you guys are all there  :)

I actually want to come to your Texas meet  :( Stupid England... so far away fro everyone... apart from Talya! She lives just down the road  :D She is my fellow Somersetonian... I made that word up in case you wondered lol

*bear hugs Tipps* Awe I sowie you're so far away  :( *looks around, wondering if we could use a gateway* Do you/have you ever gone to the conventions/RL meets for DM? I'm thinking about it, and England doesn't seem stupid at all. Meet some awesome people from DM, and finally travel a bit. Two birds, one stone *nods*  :)

I know how you feel. I'm a bit sick of Texas, but I can't leave. Home will always be home *nods* :)I haven't been to any cons myself, I have this nagging feeling I should finish reading all of the books first *nods* Hopefully I'll get to meet you eventually to give you some real huggles!  ;D

Archived