DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shiny New Novice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nods* Hanging around is good! *places cushions just in case you fall* :P

Have you read all the WoT books yet?

Yup!  I'm an Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah over at tarvalon.net (just in case anyone recognizes me), so I've been through all 11 main story arc books.

Ooh!  Pillows! *jumps into the pillow-pile* :D

Welcome to the White Tower Mirsh! I am the Green Liaison Officer or GLO so any questions about the Green Ajah feel free to come to me with them. Your novice days are suppose to be fun though and don't worry about your Ajah choice till you are at least an Accepted. However, feel free to come visit all the Ajahs as you want once you get access to the boards. Remember the Aspie quarters are for you to play in and have lots of fun.

Hiya Mirsha! *hangs the novice on the wall* Gotta' make sure you feel right at home here ;) I'm the same Mystica as on tvnet, but around these parts I'm the Head of the Reds here. I hope you'll enjoy yourself with us here and look forward to seeing you visit us at our boards. Yes, the rumors are true. We bite. And you'll be coming back for more and a half. ;)

There's a few differences here from tvnet, which you may already know. But most notably is the fact that both sexes can be either AS or Warder and members from all Ajahs can bond as many people they want to.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to jump in my pm box.

*snugglebites the wall ornament*

Welcome home, lady :)

*hangs the novice on the wall*

Lol!  Yup, this feels like home alright. :D

*snugglebites Myst back* <3

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.  I'm sure I will have lots of questions as soon as I can collect my thoughts enough to remember them all. :P

Oooh, a shiny new novice!  We love shiny new novices and there have been such a delicious number of them lately!  Awesome!

Welcome, Mirshann!  I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  Hey, it's not too late to participate in the Purple Events going on this week (joint Red/Blue events) here on the WT board.  We have riddles and a bardic challenge and a siggie contest.  I hope you'll pop in and participate!

Also, we look forward to seeing you on the Blue board once you are settled in with all the necessary permissions/board access.  We Blues love aspies and while you won't get bitten by us nearly as much as you will by the Reds, we do have our own traditions that we hope you'll want to experience.  And, now, if you'll excuse me . . .

*walks over to Myst and peremptorily points at her neck*  It's my turn, Mystikins!

We can't wait for you to visit the Ajahs too. Just remember you have a lovely aspie area that is awesome for fun, games and of course wreaking havoc.

It is just so awesome to see so many of you in such a short time. *does happy dance*

• Club Leader

Hi Mirshann! I'm a novice also. Up until this week, I was the newest one, although I didn't much let that stop me. lol We have so much fun in aspie quarters, I'm not sure it's all legal. ;) I can't wait for you to come and play. *snuggles* (I've been told I'm snuggly...)

*grins* @ Elgee, I've met some of them in real life. Neener neener neener. :P

*grabs the Head Blueberrie and snugglebites her around the neck, leaving tiny Red Ajah marks along the way* There you go, gorgeous, jùst for you ;)

Didn't know you were on tvnet too, Misha :) It is kinda' strange starting afresh on a new site. I was a novice there when I was Head here. Quite an interesting experience lol.

Archived