DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shiny New Novice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See irl we don't dare flirt cause men would just take it wrong. Here we can flirt and it is harmless. Well, for me it is cause I am crazy in love with my hubby. The two guys I flirt the most with know that too.

See irl we don't dare flirt cause men would just take it wrong. Here we can flirt and it is harmless. Well, for me it is cause I am crazy in love with my hubby. The two guys I flirt the most with know that too.

Oh I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. I myself am quite smitten with someone irl (and with someone here on DM ;) )and I'm normally not such a shameless flirt, but here I can be a bit more friendly lol.

Ditto this. ^

I waited for a long time and screwed up a bit before I found the guy I'm married to now.  There's no way I'll let anything get in the way of that.

I still say "How you doin'? naughty.gif" at my guy friends though, just to make them laugh and know I care. :D

Well, sometimes the wrong person brings out the wrong traits in us.

I had to find the right guy to bring out the best in me and some how I managed to bring out the best in him. Have no clue how that happened. We also have some fine young men who are well trained and looking for some nice young women. One turns 21 in December and the other one turns 19 in just a few days. My daughter is 23 and well, she is on her own in so many ways.

Archived