DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Feast!

Hello everyone *takes a seat at the feast and waves*

I'm Alanna (Elizabeth in RL), and I am a LIBRA *g* I'm 21 years old.  I'm from Houston, Texas, although for the next few weeks I'm finishing up school here in Boston. I'm a Writing, Literature, and Publishing major, although I'm kind of shifting focus now. I'm doing my last semester in the fall with an internship program in Los Angeles, because I'm kind of...wanting to try acting. I've flip-flopped on that decision for a long time, and now I'm commiting to it. I figure if I'm going to be in L.A. anyway...? Why not ;D

Anyway, but I'm still happy to go into publishing if that doesn't work out, so, we'll see, I guess.

So right now I'm taking an acting class for the next few weeks, and then I'll spend the rest of the summer in Houston with my family. My very large family, whom I love spending time with :) I love them.

I really like to travel, and I love learning languages. I took French in high school, and right now I'm learning Japanese. I also love to go to the movies, even by myself sometimes, I love listening to music (and dancing to it like a crazy women when I'm at home).

I love swimming, whether in a pool or in the ocean. I LOVE the ocean, the beach. I also like baseball. Go Astros! (who are doing terribly right now, so I understand your frustration with the Royals, Jadira *g*

Oh, a recent love of mine: Star Trek. I've seen the new movie about six times (I'm trying to beat my record, which is LOTR: The Two Towers - I saw that eleven times in the theatre ;D). My mom's a big ST fan, so I kind of grew up watching it, and the new movie has reminded me how much I love it. I've been watching the original series on DVD for the past couple of weeks.

Oh, and here at DM: I joined DM about six weeks ago, so I'm still pretty new *g* I'm a novice here at the WT, and I'm also a member of the Aiel and the Kin.

Oh, and for my raising requirement:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44279.0.html Pudding Fight

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44284.0.html Blue Ajah

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44287.36.html Green Ajah

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44291.0.html White Ajah

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am Illiara, a sister of the Green Ajah.  I'm 16 years old and I'm a Sagittarius.  I live in a small town about half an hour north of Green Bay, Wisconsin.

I'm into playing video games (I'm addicted to Civ 4), reading books, and playing musical instruments.  I can play both a trombone and a trumpet and I'm somewhat good at both.  I also serve as the junior drum major for our school's marching band.  I don't have horses, but I do have 3 Yorkshire Terriers and 2 black lab mixes.

I am not really a sports fan, but I like to see UW do well and I cheer for the Brewers because my mom takes over the TV so she can watch every game.

I'm into playing video games (I'm addicted to Civ 4)....

You know, I still cannot decide if I love or hate that game.  I've been playing the Civilization franchise since it was new (yes, watch me shake my cane >__<), and I love the Civilization engine much more than the Colonization engine, which is what Civ 4 is based on.  I mean, Colonization and Alpha Centauri are alright games and whatnot, but... Civ 4 just feels so different, and like... there's not a gazillion square miles for me to conquer and bury in tiny cities! :o

I'm into playing video games (I'm addicted to Civ 4)....

You know, I still cannot decide if I love or hate that game.  I've been playing the Civilization franchise since it was new (yes, watch me shake my cane >__<), and I love the Civilization engine much more than the Colonization engine, which is what Civ 4 is based on.  I mean, Colonization and Alpha Centauri are alright games and whatnot, but... Civ 4 just feels so different, and like... there's not a gazillion square miles for me to conquer and bury in tiny cities! :o

Yeah, I'm not sure whether I like 4 or not, either. I really like Civ 3 (my favorite in the franchise), but I just don't know what to think of 4. It's so....odd.

So I'm Delenn, or Del and I am First Reasoner. Bonded to Paetric & Moose and Sourva bonded to Elgee and Kara. They all swear I am White to my toes. :D I am 32 and live in south Texas but my family lives in Dallas. I am in the process of finalizing a divorced & don't have kids.

However, I have two adorable nieces by my older brother and my own four legged fluffy child by the name of Ebony (shelty). And my boyfriend has a beautiful miniature parrot called Meg.

I am Bursius, I live in Manassas Virginia, and I am going to move to Ohio soon.  I work in the IT field, have no wife or kids (Yayy!), though I have a black cat snd two puppies.  I like reading science fiction, book collecting, martial asrts, renovating old cars and houses, hunting and fishing, swimming and boating - when I have the time.  I like cooking, and I can often be seen offering brownies on the threads around here.  I am Warder track, recently raised to Manshima.

I live in Central Texas with Muirenn, our cat Elmindreda, and our ferret Lex Luthor.  You can probably guess which of us named which animal.  I actually joined the role play side of DM for the briefest of times at Muir's behest, but I'm firmly ensconced in Tv.net so most of the time I hang out over there.  After numerous years of seeing DM members at Dragon*con and then attending Jordan*con, I decided to rejoin DM.  Mostly to woo the ever fantastical-too-young-to-be-in-a-retirement-home Kathana.  Outside of the internets my interests are video games, the SCA, and board games.  Mostly Risk and Settlers of Catan.  In the SCA, I focus mainly on rapier combat, but I've been experimenting with other things like illumination and this weekend I'm going to try and learn how to sew so that I can make my own doublets and stuffs.  I was inspired to try sewing by watching Project Runway.  :-[  Well that and Yelenia visits all the time to sew and I really don't have anything else to do during these sewing weekends. :( 

Reviving a Tradition

Inaugural Ball Warders

Inaugural Ball Grays

Inaugural Ball Green

• Club Leader

My name is Lily. I'm the mother of three boys (aged almost 24, almost 21, 14) and one girl (12, but very mature for her age.) I live in Arizona, not too far from my sister, Minuet. I'm owned by 8 cats, one grandkitten (my daughter's kitten) and one dog. I don't really know what else to say. I'm not good at intros. You'll get to know me, I'm sure.

My threads for raising:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44279.msg1166551.html#msg1166551

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44284.msg1167754.html#msg1167754

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44285.msg1167778.html#msg1167778

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44287.msg1167783.html#msg1167783

This was fun! Now, I have four more ajahs to annoy visit, but I'm tired. I'll do them tomorrow.

I live in Central Texas with Muirenn, our cat Elmindreda, and our ferret Lex Luthor.  You can probably guess which of us named which animal.  I actually joined the role play side of DM for the briefest of times at Muir's behest, but I'm firmly ensconced in Tv.net so most of the time I hang out over there.  After numerous years of seeing DM members at Dragon*con and then attending Jordan*con, I decided to rejoin DM.  Mostly to woo the ever fantastical-too-young-to-be-in-a-retirement-home Kathana.  Outside of the internets my interests are video games, the SCA, and board games.  Mostly Risk and Settlers of Catan.  In the SCA, I focus mainly on rapier combat, but I've been experimenting with other things like illumination and this weekend I'm going to try and learn how to sew so that I can make my own doublets and stuffs.  I was inspired to try sewing by watching Project Runway.  :-[  Well that and Yelenia visits all the time to sew and I really don't have anything else to do during these sewing weekends. :(   

He's also my father! :D

Better late than never, but i do be hoping ya aint eaten all the food folks!

Been following a trail o' festivities that i appear to have missed.

The Warders seem to need to cool off, the Yellows are celebrating in their unique way and the Browns are bringing it all back down to earth.

'course i couldnt miss out on a pie in the face for our newbie Sword Commander!

Bit about myself? Been around for a fair bit nowadays, mainly over at the Band but increasingly 'Chan and Warders. You'll see me around Org games for mafia when i've got the time, and i've been playing long enough to see some of the truly epic games. Outside o' the site, i'm 19, and a Classics student in the UK. I'm also Manx, a unique nationality i exploit to it's greatest potential.

And on that note, i'm afraid i just gotta dig in to that delicious spread...

*any further words are lost in a melee of food and drink in the general vicinity of my mouth*

So, with school out, I guess I can wander in here and post. *grins*

I'm Lor (or Tiff. Is it strange I answer to Lor more than Tiff?). I'm 31 and married with a beautiful little Peanut who will be two in September (just wait 'til you're saying THAT, Verby! Talk about time flying!). I'm a fourth grade teacher (who is totally enjoying her summer break!) in South Georgia. I met my husband on the internet 12 years ago (who says AOL is bad?) and we've been married for almost five years.

I've been reading the WoT series since book 9 was released (I bought the computer game first, actually) and used to live on the old wheeloftime.com book forums. I even remember someone posting about DM and I wandered over here to check it out. Hard to believe, but I wasn't into RP'ing at the time and that's primarily what was going on, so I didn't join. I finally joined DM on January 1, 2004, though that was the day I put my bio in on the RP side. After waiting a few days and getting nowhere there, I joined the Org side. I started the Kin Org with the help of a few friends in June of 2005 and I became the Mistress of Novices on February 11, 2006.

Ummm... I'm a Pisces. I have no horses. I do have a very handsome cat (if you don't believe me, just ask him) and two tanks of fish. Who knew that those cheap little goldfish can live for twenty years?? When I'm not here, I'm usually working or chasing Peanut around. If it's summer, then I'm probably gardening, sewing, RP'ing, writing on one of my zillion writing projects, or doing one of the many craft projects I've decided to try.

Oh, and then I sleep. *smirks*

I'm Lor (or Tiff. Is it strange I answer to Lor more than Tiff?). I'm 31 and married with a beautiful little Peanut who will be two in September (just wait 'til you're saying THAT, Verby! Talk about time flying!). I'm a fourth grade teacher (who is totally enjoying her summer break!) in South Georgia. I met my husband on the internet 12 years ago (who says AOL is bad?) and we've been married for almost five years.

Hehehe.  It feels like it will be so long until my son is that old, but I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing when it happens!

Fun Fact:  My wife is also a 4th grade teacher.  She's enjoying how maternity leave and summer vacation happened to bump up perfectly against each other, lol.

Archived