DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Feast!

lol, for me, I had to work 2 weeks into school before I had Peanut. Then I didn't go back until after Thanksgiving break. *grins* THAT was a nice long summer, lemme tell ya!

If you haven't already, start taking pictures of your son every month on his birthday. When you line the pictures up, you'll be shocked to see the difference, trust me! I took Peanut to Sears every three months of her first year and the changes were amazing to see.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peanut is my time chart.  Lor was on Maternity leave from DM when I joined.   :D  Which is why I have only been a member of the WT since this past December.   ;)

I am Samurai, or Sam.  RL name is Marc.  I am 32 years old and I just celebrated my 7th anniversary at the beginning of June, and have three children, Bethany 5, Nathaniel 3, Mikayla 12 weeks old.  I hail from Illinois just East of St Louis.  I am a College Public Safety Officer.  My hobbies include Video Games, Percussion, Drawing, Reading, and Raising my kids to be good people. 

I have never owned or been raised around horses, but I have had numerous dogs and cats over the years. 

I am a Capricorn, born in the Year of the Dragon.  My heritage is mostly European (English, Irish), but my qualifying nationality is Japanese(Alanna I'm jealous you are learning the language, what are you using to learn?). 

Oh and I am a fan of the Illini(Big 10), Missouri(Big 12), The Cardinals, The Rams, and The Blues.  Sorry about that I-70 series this weekend.  ;) :P

Also I found this thread first, so i will have to link when I can get to other threads. 

• 3 weeks later...

*smirks* I live my life to make keeping track of things easier for you, Sam. ;)

Alright, this is just a little note to let everyone know that I have credit you for this Req! I even have a raising to post because of it! *grins and dances*

Yay, ya'll! :D

There's a googledoc? That's helpful. I was wondering how I knew if I would get credit for that psychology class I took.

Wait, now I feel like I saw this somewhere, a while back. Hmm.  *goes off in search of googledoc*

Hi, everyone! ;D

I'm Holly, I'm 31 years old. I live in Austin, Texas, USA with my husband.  I'm originally from Southern Idaho. I will be studying Graphic Design starting this August. Previously I studied as a vocal performance major (singing) but realized I would probably need to earn a livable wage if I ever wanted to support myself. :P  I like to knit and crochet.  I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy related movies and books.  Sadly, it seems to be difficult for me to actually sit down to read anymore.  (Especially since I haven't yet figured out how to properly keep a book open to read and crochet or knit at the same time.)  But I've discovered audio books and love them.  I have two cats, one black female named "Weeble" and one red tabby female named "Lil Red".

And I am participating in Reviving A Tradition and in the Inaugural Ball threads in the White, Yellow, and Gray Ajahs.

When I click the link you posted, Sam, dear, it shows me the same googledoc I want you to open. Just... weird. I'll add your e-mail to the view list and send you an invite. Maybe that'll help... *ponders* (ok, I just did it and realized... I'd already done it! *laughs and sighs* we'll get this working, by golly...)

And I got yours, too, Mirsh! :D

I'm Loreina Sedai (Lynn), a Green sister here at DM.  :)  I'm planning on asking them to change my name when the new boards are ready, so people will no longer confuse me with Lor *lol*. I am also the Elder Builder over at the Ogier Steddings.

I'm a Libra, a Dragon, and a Methodist  ;D . A lifelong student, I love books, always have. They were my 'video games' when I was growing up (many, many, many years ago).  ;)  I can still hear my Dad yelling, "Get your nose out of that book and go help your Mother!"  ::)

Another of my interests is linguistics. And, at one time or another, I have also done knitting, crochet, punch picture embroidery, sewing, and renovating. My hubby of 33 years and I are retired military. We have a grown daughter who is an Air Force veteran (now in college) and a son who is a high school senior. I teach part-time at a private school here in Alabama. I am also a breast cancer survivor.

:) I also had a horse when I was a teenager. And we also had dogs and cats around the house. Atm, we have two dogs.

• Club Leader

When I click the link you posted, Sam, dear, it shows me the same googledoc I want you to open. Just... weird. I'll add your e-mail to the view list and send you an invite. Maybe that'll help... *ponders* (ok, I just did it and realized... I'd already done it! *laughs and sighs* we'll get this working, by golly...)

And I got yours, too, Mirsh! :D

I got the same thing, which is why I screenshotted it for him. I wonder if you have to be signed in to gmail? My page has my email addy on top, so maybe....

Guest Cairos

Time for me to post. And also a first Gray to post.  ;D

I'm Cairos and IRL you can call me Stephen. I'm 22 years old and a college student. I'm studying to be a Youth Pastor. I love working with kids. Right now I'm on break and i'm working as a barista/cashier at a restaurant. I joined DM March 2006. After that I strived to be a Aes Sedai and was raised soon after that. I love my ajah even though its small. I am bonded to Elgee, Kara J, Charis, and Dah'mir (IRL twin brother). I love to play video games, hang out and play with my 3 dogs. I have a shitzhu, maltese, and a maltizhu. They are all cute.

:)

ETA:  I think I need a bookweight.

That is so weird. Why Nigerian goatskin? What's so special about Nigerian goatskin?  Is American goatskin not as richly grained?  Or is that a specific breed of goat with special, richly grained skin?  :D

There's a type of goat breed called a Nigerian Dwarf; perhaps that is what it refers to?  (I know this cause I want to get some goats called Nigoras which are a cross between Nigerian Dwarfs and Angoras--they're tiny, great milkers AND you can get Angora or Cashmere fleece from them for spinning yarn!)

/farm geek

Archived