DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FoF: Do you remember when ...

Elgee

On 12/21/2023 at 1:39 AM, Wayward_fool said:

I joined around that time as well. I've been through so many "Breakings" and "temp boards" and Admins etc etc, I've lost track of when I joined. It SAYS 17 years, but the truth is, I've been with DM more than 20 years I'm sure.

I have a memory. Was it you who was hunkering down in a room because the pollution was so great? I’ll never forget that.

Dragonmount has brought so many people together from all over the world. Friendship, yes, and also awareness. 

I'm learning so many things about others!

When I first joined, I remember my mother saying she used to be a part of DM. However, I have yet to see proof of this and so I'm not entirely sure I believe her.

I only have ever know our lovely Elgee as Mother, to the point I have referred to her as such on Facebook 😆

I also remember being persuaded to attempt bonding my Warder before we were allowed to. And then being the only one who got in trouble for it ☺️

Lessa, did you ever tell me what name your mom used on here?

LoL my RL sisters have long since ceased to be slightly suspicious when "strange" people call me Mother 😛

Aahhh the joys of taking the blame for what your Bondeds get up to *rolls eyes and grins*

On 12/26/2023 at 3:15 AM, Elgee said:

Lessa, did you ever tell me what name your mom used on here?

I believe she used the same name she used for everything, Drayia. But she may have been a part of the Tower site as well.

On 12/27/2023 at 9:48 AM, Wayward_fool said:

Lessa's Siggies!!! OMG!!!

What's wrong with my Siggies?!

On 12/24/2023 at 11:57 PM, Lessa Nikia said:

I'm learning so many things about others!

When I first joined, I remember my mother saying she used to be a part of DM. However, I have yet to see proof of this and so I'm not entirely sure I believe her.

I only have ever know our lovely Elgee as Mother, to the point I have referred to her as such on Facebook 😆

I also remember being persuaded to attempt bonding my Warder before we were allowed to. And then being the only one who got in trouble for it ☺️

I too remember that and it pains me to this day. lol I'm sorry!