DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feast of Fools Flicker Ball and Street Fair: 2024

Delenn

Flicker Flicker

Flicker Flicker

Welcome to the Feast of Fools Flicker Ball and Street Fair!

I am Delenn, Mistress of… Dreams and Nightmares. Please come join us as we celebrate another Turning of the Wheel.

Flicker Flicker

Flicker Flicker

Tonight the Lord of Chaos does indeed rule as all roles you might have enjoyed here at Dragonmount are now… altered. However you arrived, you have now been… changed. Perhaps it’s just your true face showing through, as you transform into your new role in this realm He has opened. Have you become Wolfkin, or Ogier? Perhaps the Black Tower has drawn you and now you are Dedicated, or even an Asha’man? Are you a White Cloak wanting to ask that Aes Sedai to dance? Whatever you find yourself as, the Great Lord has made you… for now. So, I suggest you enjoy the gifts the Great Lord has left for you all!

Remember to arrive on your best behavior, and dress to impress with one of our custom made signatures by Boopsy.

He is watching you... 😉

Feast of Fools Custom Signatures: 2024

Feast of Fools *The Flicker Ball* : 2024

Feast of Fools Joke Contest ; 2024

Feast of Fools Dunk Tank: 2024

Edited by Delenn

• Elgee pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Flicker Flicker 

Flicker Flicker 

Weaves a flow of spirit into a nearby stone with odd markings covering it. 

Flicker Flicker 

Flicker 

Flicker 

Oh! Oh my! Well, my children the Feast of Fools Flicker Ball and Street Fair has come to an end. The Dark one has been driven away, for now, but we all must remain ever vigilant as he tries to find ways to touch this world. 

Slowly the flickering comes to an end and the world around us begins to stabilize. I weave a Water, Air, and Spirit together, and send the energy to the clouds above. Slowly at first, then faster and heavier the snow falls leaving a glittering white cover that washed away all touches or the Dark Ones taint that remained around me. Tying off the weave so it dissipated over the next few hours I look around at all the people starting to gather as they come out of their haze. 

Go and rest, children. You are safe from the Dark One and his touch for now. Well? Go on. You may go about your business… 

Flicker 

• Arie unpinned this topic