DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FoF: Do you remember when ...

Elgee

I know @Matalina and @HeroAndros of coz. Mat was there when were RP based, though I don't think we crossed paths since we were in our respective Towers. Then again, we might've.

You know what I miss? SILLY STORIES. Mat might remember some that Kathana or Blackthorne wrote. I used to be friends with Callandor, the weakest male channeler. Sighs, these are names from the past of pasts. I miss them so much. 

7 hours ago, Matalina said:

I've been in and out of Dm since Jan of 1999. Might be 98.... The months after founding of Dm is I recall

I joined around that time as well. I've been through so many "Breakings" and "temp boards" and Admins etc etc, I've lost track of when I joined. It SAYS 17 years, but the truth is, I've been with DM more than 20 years I'm sure.

@Wayward_fool Don't think we ever RP'd together but I definitely remember you.  Once upon a time there was an archive of all those stories somewhere.  One of the browns had collected them.  Back in the days when Jason was Phoenix.  The Spring of the Morning Inn was just an awesome place to hang out.

And yes so many breakings.  I remember the first one which was totally intentional, we even had the site 'break' cracks and broken images, not broken links, the actual images were recreated broken.  I was the only girl in the Warders.

I miss those times.  But then I don't too.  

Bravenet boards... those were fun.

@LilyElizabeth pleasure to meet you too.  Though I recognize the name from one of my many returns.  

Cairos, that makes more sense to me because I thought you were Ajah Head when I was at least! Possibly even when I was Accepted. :laugh: But I was sure you were raised first! I was always archiving for a move to some server or other, if I wasn't making sigs. I never knew what I was doing, just making cool art! 

I seem to have fallen in a gap where I missed you all. And again it's good to meet you!  I was raised with Minute and Vemy and that group. It would have fallen in between.... And Cross still shouldn't take notes! lol 🤍

What might be fun is if at some point the thread that Eirik and Heavy found that gave us the idea for this event be dragged out! 

Edited by Delenn

@LilyElizabeth Pleasure to meet you, and really that sounds like the best kind of escapades to get up to.

@Wayward_fool I do remember you as this bright eyed little aspie. Fairly certain you were around when I was crowned the Blue's Warder, and when I received the Bluest Blue Helmeet from Mo.

9 hours ago, HeroAndros said:

*Eyes Elgee doubtfully* You expect me to believe anyone around here is uncorrupted? And here I thought the taint was supposed to make men go mad. 

.... Did you miss the part where I was Chosen at the BT? 😁

• Club Leader
17 hours ago, Delenn said:

Cairos, that makes more sense to me because I thought you were Ajah Head when I was at least! Possibly even when I was Accepted. :laugh: But I was sure you were raised first! I was always archiving for a move to some server or other, if I wasn't making sigs. I never knew what I was doing, just making cool art! 

I seem to have fallen in a gap where I missed you all. And again it's good to meet you!  I was raised with Minute and Vemy and that group. It would have fallen in between.... And Cross still shouldn't take notes! lol 🤍

What might be fun is if at some point the thread that Eirik and Heavy found that gave us the idea for this event be dragged out! 

You were raised with Minuet? She's my sister and the reason I joined DM. She wouldn't stop with the stories and I finally had to check it out. She probably mentioned you to me. Were you one of the Seven Deadly Sins, too? 

14 hours ago, HeroAndros said:

Oh for the love of...Digging into the Way Back Machine for that one!

I went to click a few threads I saw with my name and a few others from that first link... It's literally called "The Wayback Machine"? lol and wow it's bad when internet archives aren't archiving anymore. lmao 

Those sites are old school for sure. I remember the ones that @Elgee posted.

@LilyElizabeth I was the Gray Head at one point. I don't remember when. Yes please say hi to Min.

*snuggles up next to @Delenn* I remember when all of you were novices except for Matalina and Hero.

• Club Leader
3 hours ago, Delenn said:

Ha! Lily! I knew there was a reason I resonated with you! You must remind me of her! Please give her a hug and ask her to come visit! We all miss her! :wub:

And yes I was Envy of TTT !!! :laugh:

I don't speak to her often. She's so busy! But I shall try. 

Cairos, I will. 

*Snuggles Cairos*:wub: I was sure I remembered you as a full Aes Sedai! I was becoming so confused! These dates they have us down as can't be trusted. :rolleyes:

Thank you so much, Lily! She is remembered and missed! But I am glad that you are around! *Offers snuggles to Lily too*🥰

1 hour ago, Cairos said:

Yeah he just graduated. He went to an accelerated nursing program in NY. Yeah he’s been busy these days but good. I talk to him about every other day.

Wow that's fantastic! I miss him too 😞