DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Trailer Discussion Thread

Maximillion

that waygate looks alot different than I pictured it when reading.  wasn't imagining a gate open at the top.  also where the avendorsa leaves?

All in all this looks fantastic and Rafes analysis is making me really pumped to watch it.  He's right that the warder bond is going to create alot of buzz out there.  that is really unique.  

• Community Administrator
13 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

For as much as they are changing it I think its simply because you can describe the Taint as "A corruption of the male half of the One Power".

Also he may also be combining the word with how the ways are described as "Corrupted".

I'm pretty sure just because its also slang isn't the real reason. Or maybe it is. But I doubt it.

That and in modern lexicon "Tainted" Is far less used than in the 90s.

Bask in the Dark Ones taint foolish mortals! 
Let the Dark One's oily taint drive you mad!

At 2:08 near end freeze and frame crawl to see EF women ending a trolloc with pitchforks. Its the little things that make me happy.

Also my 8 month pregnant wife went to field training when we were in the army.  My currently pregnant daughter is still rock climbing.  Might be Tigraine at the Blood Snow.  Movement in limited scene looked feminine.  May be one of the wise ones also.

6 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Loved the trailer. One thing that people seem to be missing is that Rafe basically said that each episode has some sort of Prologue scene. Also, Rosamund did say that the opening of the series was changed so we might some flashbacks to start.

I thought it was each first episode of the season. What's the timestamp?

5 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

one question nobody raised: there is a scene of an aes sedai being burned at the stake. she's alive and conscious. why can't she channel her way out?

does it mean the whitecloaks already know about forkroot?

Maybe. Or maybe she was knocked out by surprise and dragged to a stedding. We don't know.

5 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

one question nobody raised: there is a scene of an aes sedai being burned at the stake. she's alive and conscious. why can't she channel her way out?

does it mean the whitecloaks already know about forkroot?

I did wonder about that.  Forkroot is the only thing I can think of.