DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Trailer Discussion Thread

Maximillion

1 hour ago, Tim said:

I think the decision to include e.g. Logain, Tar Valon etc. in series 1 is likely to have been driven by a desire to set up multiple plot lines relatively early in the piece.

EOTW already presented opportunities for multiple plot lines just from what we see in the book so it's not like they needed to add any in.

All Rafe really did was replace Caemlyn which held a lot of importance to Rand's early development with Tar Valon which brings focus to Moiraine, Egwene and Nynaeve (plus creates some plot issues that they have to solve since not being able to reach Tar Valon in EOTW was important to the plot).

I can guarantee this isn't a decision that was made as a result of the visual format. It was made because Rafe did what every good salesperson does, sell the client a product based on features that aren't ready yet and then tell the production team that the version 2 features are going to have to be brought forward to version 1 even if they're not properly developed yet.

Edited by AusLeviathan

12 minutes ago, Tim said:

like what

Baerlon, Caemlyn for starters, both feature a number of the secondary protagonists that will drive the story and have a lot of memorable and cool scenes which really develop the characters well. Perhaps not surprisingly they are also heavily important to Rand's character development.

Rather interesting they were thrown away in favor of no Elayne and whatever it is they're doing with Min at Fal Dara.

Edited by AusLeviathan

5 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

Baerlon, Caemlyn for starters, both feature a number of the secondary protagonists that will drive the story and have a lot of memorable and cool scenes which really develop the characters well. Perhaps not surprisingly they are also heavily important to Rand's character development.

Rather interesting they were thrown away in favor of no Elayne and whatever it is they're doing with Min at Fal Dara.

Perhaps Min could be Agelmars personal assistant or something like that ?

The Baerlon and Caemlyn characters only appear to the extent that they come into contact with Rand. There are no "multiple plot lines" here. There is one plot line: Rand and EF5's. Do these scenes set up characters and developments for later? Sure. But not in a manner that is particularly different to any other single-POV story. It's just a much more linear kind of storytelling. (Also I'm not clear on how Caemlyn (let alone Baerlon) was particularly important to Rand's early development. It's not nearly as key as his time in Cairhein in the second book)

I'm not saying TEOTW doesn't introduce a lot of characters, I'm saying it doesn't give a clear sense of the complexity of RJ's narrative approach, which involves characters involved in plots of their own which will intersect with those of other characters in unexpected ways. In the books the first time this could even possibly be said to happen is with the Bors prologue in The Great Hunt. Another big sign of RJ switching up his approach was showing us Bayle Domon in Illian: that scene is always a surprise, like "oh, we're not done with this character yet, there's more to explore here."

43 minutes ago, Tim said:

(Also I'm not clear on how Caemlyn (let alone Baerlon) was particularly important to Rand's early development.

Caemlyn single-handedly sets up Elayne, Gawyn, Galad, Morgase, Elaida and Bryne's plots up. It contains one of the most important moments in the series. Rand shows his strong development and sets an impression with all the Caemlyn characters which will drive their story lines for the rest of the series, his first meeting with Elayne (an vital scene), Elaida's foretelling which drives the White Tower plot, Morgase being established as a reasonable monarch. This all must happen before Rand begins channeling or it just doesn't work the same.

Then you have Baerlon where in addition to the massive amount of foreshadowing we receive early on it it vital that Min meet Rand just after he leaves the Two Rivers since the impression she forms of him there is a big part of their relationship. Now she's meeting him when he's already developed into the man that people mistake for a lord.

Of course these characters have important parts in EOTW and make up a large part of the later main cast so you could easily use the plot lines that already exist for them but are mostly off screen and get something really good out of it.

Instead we get Logain (so unimportant that Sanderson basically replaced his role with his own creations) and Liandrin (because if you can't have an awesome character like Elaida, lets use the girls starter villain instead). Black Ajah and White Tower politics well before it's necessary and risking overloading people before they even know the main characters.

Basically what I'm saying is that Rafe could've still had his extra female character plot lines since he painted himself into a corner of needing them. He just happened to make a really bad choice by going for a plot line which would've served better in season 2. I get it, he likes Logain, it's still a bad decision.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Removing Caemlyn also removes both Elaida and Gawyns comments as to his appearance and looking nothing like people from the Two Rivers which strongly contributes to Rand doubting who he is.

Pragmatically I imagine they just couldn’t have so many cites in just the first season from a budget perspective. 

1 hour ago, AusLeviathan said:
1 hour ago, Tim said:

Caemlyn single-handedly sets up Elayne, Gawyn, Galad, Morgase, Elaida and Bryne's plots up.

I think we’re talking at cross-purposes. If you are saying that Baerlon and Caemlyn are important to the plot and that there is value in seeing all of these (ultimately important) characters meet Rand while he is still unformed and innocent, then I don’t disagree.

But I don’t think they provide particularly fertile ground to introduce narrative complexity. In particular I’m still not sure what “off screen” plot lines you’re referring to. Elayne’s journey to the white tower shadowed by whitecloaks? The inn at Baerlon being rebuilt? It would be necessary to build out these characters’ storylines in order to justify having hired them, but i’m not sure that the text provides much assistance.

Also I don’t think Rand actually significantly develops through these scenes, or at least not obviously. Arguably they all contribute to his ultimate locking into place late in The Great Hunt (like a build-up in pressure that is let out all at once), but he remains largely unchanged at a surface level across the first book. His reaction to having to lead even a small group of people in The Great Hunt is much more dramatic. 

I think the Elaida/Rand exchange is important though, and I agree that that will be less dramatic if it occurs after he (and the audience) knows he can channel. Though (if they keep it to deploy in season 2) it can still be fairly dramatic if it’s while he is in denial about being the DR. 

2 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

Caemlyn single-handedly sets up Elayne, Gawyn, Galad, Morgase, Elaida and Bryne's plots up.

I disagree. it's a cameo. they appear there, and most of them are put on a bus and don't reappear until many seasons later.

and rafe explicitly said that this won't work on tv. if you want to hire important actors, you can't offer them a 2 minute part with the caveat that they have to keep free in the future for a much bigger role. maybe. if the show is successful. rafe basically said that early cameos like that are deleted from the tv adaptation, because they don't work.

furthermore, if they really wanted to show more powerful women in the name of woke, then this scene would have been perfect: there is a powerful and wise queen, and she can pass judgment on the ruffian male character and show her mercy. and there is a powerful aes sedai, and a ppowerful princess. there is also a powerful general, but he serves the powerful queen, so it's all right. if nothing else, not putting that scene shows that inserting more prominent women in the show is not the priority.

Then you have Baerlon where in addition to the massive amount of foreshadowing we receive early on it it vital that Min meet Rand just after he leaves the Two Rivers since the impression she forms of him there is a big part of their relationship. Now she's meeting him when he's already developed into the man that people mistake for a lord.

more disagreement. Oh, I agree that Min should meet Rand. but nothing says they have to meet in Baerlon. they could meet literally anywhere else. And we know min has been cast for season 1.

He just happened to make a really bad choice by going for a plot line which would've served better in season 2. I get it, he likes Logain, it's still a bad decision.

and even more disagreement. Showing logain allows worldbuilding. they get to show the whole business with saidin, saidar, false dragons. it gives a visceral impact of why rand being able to channel is such a Big Deal.

something that a bunch of stuffed people looking important in camelyn could never accomplish.

4 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

All Rafe really did was replace Caemlyn which held a lot of importance to Rand's early development with Tar Valon which brings focus to Moiraine, Egwene and Nynaeve (plus creates some plot issues that they have to solve since not being able to reach Tar Valon in EOTW was important to the plot).

The events that happen in a location are the more significant element for plot than the locations that they happen in.  There are not a lot of events where their causality and consequences are overly impacted by changing their locations to me.

Take something like the Rand in the Palace Garden scene where he meets Elayne.  How much plot causality is changed if it happens in Tar Valon (or one of the bridge towns)?   Sure, he wouldn't get the full court show, the palace guards, etc.  But, you could easily get most of those same elements if Elayne is hanging out in a garden with a wall for Rand to fall off of while she is on her journey to the tower with an entourage.  The location and some setting elements change but the overall plot (how the things relate together) stays the same. 

The challenge for the writers to me really boils down to how and when do you expand the plot focus that you see later in the series in the early books where it is much more tightly focused?  The early books tend towards more sequential plots but as the EF5 split up and go their separate ways they become more concurrent plots.

51 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

rafe explicitly said that this won't work on tv. if you want to hire important actors, you can't offer them a 2 minute part with the caveat that they have to keep free in the future for a much bigger role. maybe. if the show is successful. rafe basically said that early cameos like that are deleted from the tv adaptation, because they don't work.

Yeah so funny thing about that, whilst Rafe says that his actions suggest otherwise. Fain and Thom were both cast and then given reduced roles. Min was cast and given the same small role she originally had. They even cast far more Two Rivers characters and other minor characters who become more important later than they needed to just for the first episode and we know all this because we know when the actors filmed during season one. Even Siuan and Leane, relatively small roles at the moment for characters that will stick around for a long time. Notably a lot of the actors cast in these roles are experienced and busy actors.

Yet for some reason casting a few mostly young roles that will almost all go to unknowns just as we eventually saw with Elayne's role was impossible? If Rafe really wanted to do Caemlyn he would have been able to make it work.

55 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

if nothing else, not putting that scene shows that inserting more prominent women in the show is not the priority.

It shows that he also wanted Rand to blend in so he could force this mystery thing that the book never had. The problem is if you take away many of Rand's best moments because you don't want him to stand out in any way then he's going to come off as bland and boring which isn't good.

57 minutes ago, king of nowhere said:

I agree that Min should meet Rand. but nothing says they have to meet in Baerlon. they could meet literally anywhere else. And we know min has been cast for season 1.

Of course he can meet Min anywhere but then it loses a lot of its significance and their relationship changes.

1 hour ago, king of nowhere said:

it gives a visceral impact of why rand being able to channel is such a Big Deal.

It also takes away from the impact of seeing Rand channel though, by the time he does so we'll have seen  Logan do it so many times that it won't even seem special.

13 minutes ago, TheDreadReader said:

The location and some setting elements change but the overall plot (how the things relate together) stays the same. 

It's the time that matters, that these characters met Rand when he was still acting and looking like a farm boy is important, before he could channel, before he was acting and dressing as a lord.

1 hour ago, king of nowhere said:

Showing logain allows worldbuilding. they get to show the whole business with saidin, saidar, false dragons. it gives a visceral impact of why rand being able to channel is such a Big Deal.

That is some popular opinion I meet here and there. The same goes for all extended Aes Sedai plot lines in E1. For some reason people begun to think that modern TV show should spill a lot of world exposition on audience. For me I strongly disagree with that, and I think such approach is one of things that ruined Netflix's Witcher for example. All that parallel plots, different timelines and such. The good storytelling gives you the world kind of like spiral. And WOT first books are good example. In the beginning we know little more about Aes Sedai etc than Rand & buddies and it's perfectly fine. And only with time enormous Jordan's world begins to unfold around and plot begins to fork.

27 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

Yeah so funny thing about that, whilst Rafe says that his actions suggest otherwise. Fain and Thom were both cast and then given reduced roles. Min was cast and given the same small role she originally had. They even cast far more Two Rivers characters and other minor characters who become more important later than they needed to just for the first episode and we know all this because we know when the actors filmed during season one. Even Siuan and Leane, relatively small roles at the moment for characters that will stick around for a long time. Notably a lot of the actors cast in these roles are experienced and busy actors.

Always good to keep in mind that a character's popularity with the fanbase does not always track with their significance to the plot.

As it is, I think I can make pretty good cases for Fain's role actually being expanded for S2 and S3 based on the relative importance being placed on the Whitecloaks in S1.  All it would really require is cutting off some of the here and there aspects of Fain's movements and having him meet the Whitecloaks early.

Siuan and Leane being cast and featured early points to other possible changes which is supported by the trailer.  

It shows that he also wanted Rand to blend in so he could force this mystery thing that the book never had. The problem is if you take away many of Rand's best moments because you don't want him to stand out in any way then he's going to come off as bland and boring which isn't good.

I still think the whole "mystery surrounding Rand" is a red herring produced by fan commentators with little or no real evidence in the released materials. 

Of course he can meet Min anywhere but then it loses a lot of its significance and their relationship changes.

I have theories about what they are going to do with Min.  One of them is that Min replaces Hurin in S2.  That would make me a little sad because Hurin is one of my favorite minor characters.  But, it could be a way to correct the "sexy lamp" criticism that some put on Min.  

It also takes away from the impact of seeing Rand channel though, by the time he does so we'll have seen  Logan do it so many times that it won't even seem special.

"Special" seems to me to be a sugary snack.   It is equally possible that seeing the effects of Logain  channeling has through the taint/corruption and the societal response to that channeling that it will add consequences for when we see Rand do it.  To me that is more of a satisfying meal but mileages can vary.

The key takeaway from all this seems to me that adapting a series like WOT is a big game of "Keep, Change, or Toss" for characters, plots, and locations.   Some of those changes might add value, some might take it away, and some might leave us scratching our heads a little.

9 minutes ago, TheDreadReader said:

I still think the whole "mystery surrounding Rand" is a red herring produced by fan commentators with little or no real evidence in the released materials. 

They've pushed it very hard, to the point that they've changed Egwene choosing to leave the Two Rivers to instead have her being told she must leave because she's one of the one's the Dark One is after, the actual scene where this happens has already been shown to lots of people.

Put that together with the changed backstories for Mat and Perrin which put them in a darker place at the beginning of the series and it's clear that they want to present that it could be any of those four who are the chosen one who will stand against the Dark One.

It's a really strange decision for an adaption of a thirty year old book series and even stranger for them to focus marketing on it. That said by giving more attention to Mat, Perrin and Egwene early on they do remove the obviousness of it being Rand so they may at least surprise some people who have never read the books and didn't bother to google the series before watching.

Edited by AusLeviathan

7 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

They've pushed it very hard, to the point that they've changed Egwene choosing to leave the Two Rivers to instead have her being told she must leave because she's one of the one's the Dark One is after, the actual scene where this happens has already been shown to lots of people.

In the context of the books there are flaws to the idea that Egwene choose to leave the two rivers on her ow as it is a semi-deterministic universe.   Rand's tav'verenness could easily have pulled Eqwene to come with the group based on his "needs".    Explicitly including her in the group could simply fall into that semi-determinism.   It is a thing to be argued about for sure.

The question of the "mystery" and the importance of Egwene's choice exist more in reader response land.   Things can get fuzzy there.  We all have our opinions and readings.

Put that together with the changed backstories for Mat and Perrin which put them in a darker place at the beginning of the series and it's clear that they want to present that it could be any of those four who are the chosen one who will stand against the Dark One.

"Darker" implies a certain judgement that may not be warranted.  The character blurb about Mat takes his whole arc into consideration.  There is not that much of a difference between Mat wondering if he is a good person and him saying later that "he's no bloody hero" when most would say that he is.  Good character development requires that you have both a sense of the character's beginnings and where they are going.    Mat makes some bad decisions in the books, how do you lay the groundwork for that in episode 1?

The Perrin thing is similar.  Most of his development happens in his head and with his interpretation of his environment through extra-sensory perception.   That extra-sensory perception may be difficult to show clearly visually.   So, you have to find away to make his internal monologue visual text. 

Moreover, if I remember correctly, some of the darker Perrin stuff relies on an eyewitness rumor and should probably be taken with a grain of salt.  A potential death could easily be Perrin beating himself up over something he didn't do as much as it could be he beating himself up over something he did do.

But, again they are laying the groundwork for his later story in episode 1.

It's a really strange decision for an adaption of a thirty year old book series and even stranger for them to focus marketing on it. That said by giving more attention to Mat, Perrin and Egwene early on they do remove the obviousness of it being Rand so they may at least surprise some people who have never read the books and didn't bother to google the series before watching.

I see very little evidence from anything that they've released that they really are trying to make it all that much of a mystery.   Your average non-book reader will have no clue what the dragon reborn even means until the show tells them.   Fans of the book will already know.    The fans pre-existing knowledge can make them see mysteries where there isn't any.

5 hours ago, TheDreadReader said:

I see very little evidence from anything that they've released that they really are trying to make it all that much of a mystery.

I mean they flat out have "Who is the Dragon Reborn" listed above the character section on the Prime Video page. They've run multiple promo's where they show Rand, Mat, Perrin and Egwene in quick succession whilst Moiriane talks about who will fight the Dark One.

This is the weird thing I'm finding with the WOT fan base at the moment. WOT markets something in a different way from the books and people go "no they're just playing marketing tricks, they won't actually do that", then they show clips which support this marketing and people go "no the character doesn't actually mean that, it's all just a writing trick".

I'm not sure what else Amazon is meant to do to convince you that there's meant to be a mystery about who the Dragon Reborn is in the show.

6 hours ago, TheDreadReader said:

Moreover, if I remember correctly, some of the darker Perrin stuff relies on an eyewitness rumor and should probably be taken with a grain of salt.  A potential death could easily be Perrin beating himself up over something he didn't do as much as it could be he beating himself up over something he did do.

There are two posters on Reddit who have mostly kept themselves hidden, posting comments on old posts answering a few questions about the first three episodes (which we know were screened a few weeks ago just before the two accounts were created).

In both cases they confirmed a number of things weeks before they were actually shown in footage. The Aes Sedai being burned alive, Valda taking Aes Sedai rings, Egwene being lumped in with the boys as someone the Dark One is after. They also both confirmed the Perrin rumor happens exactly as it was originally stated.

Personally it's a big part of why I'm looking forward to the discussions that will happen after people watch those first three episodes. I'm anticipating it getting quite heated as even mentioning the rumor on the main WOT sub on Reddit at the moment pretty much guarantees a lot of down votes, definitely up there with the most controversial changes ever made in an adaption.

The entire question of who is the dragon reborn was very much a thing in the first book.  The way RJ wrote the perspective made it a non mystery to the readers only.  It was still a mystery to everyone but rand and Tam.... And probably Moraine.   Of course this is the mystery they will push because it makes for good storytelling...    It's going to be rand, but I am purposely not telling my partner that because they have never read the books, I want them to enjoy the storyline as much as possible!  (Note: I am crossing all my fingers and toes, sacrificing chicken and ribs to the gods, and basically doing anything I can to put out good energy that this is a good series!)

2 hours ago, WalterKohl said:

The entire question of who is the dragon reborn was very much a thing in the first book.  The way RJ wrote the perspective made it a non mystery to the readers only.  It was still a mystery to everyone but rand and Tam.... And probably Moraine.   Of course this is the mystery they will push because it makes for good storytelling...    It's going to be rand, but I am purposely not telling my partner that because they have never read the books, I want them to enjoy the storyline as much as possible!  (Note: I am crossing all my fingers and toes, sacrificing chicken and ribs to the gods, and basically doing anything I can to put out good energy that this is a good series!)

Good take. I was thinking about this the other day. We all knew it but the characters didn't. And I agree on Moiraine - she knew what she was looking for and it was blatantly obvious if you were her.

Successful TV shows have a hook that keeps people coming back for the next episode, and no non-readers viewers are going to care that it would have changed the story substantially if it had ended up being Egwene or Nynaeve. They will have moved past it already. Also, TV viewers may even be meant to logically figure out by mid-season (the more they see Logain) that it doesn't make sense for it to be either of them and that Moiraine was using Aes Sedai speak.

Edited by Deadsy

I very much hope its just Aes Sedai speak because I don't really see the point of involving Egwene let alone Nyneave in the mystery of the Dragon Reborn. You already have Rand, Mat and Perrin. What would be the point in adding Egwene considering it sacrifices some relatively important lore to do so? I really don't see the payoff so hopefully they're just having a laugh scaring people by making them think they're going in that direction.

36 minutes ago, MasterAblar said:

I very much hope its just Aes Sedai speak because I don't really see the point of involving Egwene let alone Nyneave in the mystery of the Dragon Reborn. You already have Rand, Mat and Perrin. What would be the point in adding Egwene considering it sacrifices some relatively important lore to do so? I really don't see the payoff so hopefully they're just having a laugh scaring people by making them think they're going in that direction.

I guess my thought is we 

40 minutes ago, MasterAblar said:

You know what, looking back at the story you can easily say that the best ending could not happen without each of the Edmonds Field 5 reaching the most positive end of their plotline...  And while Rand is and will always be the Dragon Reborn, he could not have successfully set the wheel to turn without each and every one of the 5...  So whatever version of the trailer you find it is not out of the realm of possibility that the Dark One would know that each is critical to it's downfall...

5 hours ago, AusLeviathan said:

I mean they flat out have "Who is the Dragon Reborn" listed above the character section on the Prime Video page. They've run multiple promo's where they show Rand, Mat, Perrin and Egwene in quick succession whilst Moiriane talks about who will fight the Dark One.

This is the weird thing I'm finding with the WOT fan base at the moment. WOT markets something in a different way from the books and people go "no they're just playing marketing tricks, they won't actually do that", then they show clips which support this marketing and people go "no the character doesn't actually mean that, it's all just a writing trick".

I'm not sure what else Amazon is meant to do to convince you that there's meant to be a mystery about who the Dragon Reborn is in the show.

There are two posters on Reddit who have mostly kept themselves hidden, posting comments on old posts answering a few questions about the first three episodes (which we know were screened a few weeks ago just before the two accounts were created).

In both cases they confirmed a number of things weeks before they were actually shown in footage. The Aes Sedai being burned alive, Valda taking Aes Sedai rings, Egwene being lumped in with the boys as someone the Dark One is after. They also both confirmed the Perrin rumor happens exactly as it was originally stated.

Personally it's a big part of why I'm looking forward to the discussions that will happen after people watch those first three episodes. I'm anticipating it getting quite heated as even mentioning the rumor on the main WOT sub on Reddit at the moment pretty much guarantees a lot of down votes, definitely up there with the most controversial changes ever made in an adaption.

It’s really confirmed that they inject a wife to fridge for Perrin and he is the one who does it no less? Oof. And Mat’s parents apparently have been implied to be dirt bags as well…

Rand not seeing Logain in Caemlyn means he doesn’t meet Gawyn, Elayne, or Galad. We don’t get the throne room scene where a shepherd presents himself as a true Queen’s Man with the armband or kneel like Lan taught him. They don’t see the heron marked blade at the hip of someone too young. He also doesn’t continue to confirm the fever dreams with the comments on his looks and Elaida doesn’t have her brief foretelling marking him as extremely important.

Her meeting Rand is quite important isn’t it? Also, this chance meeting is the initial spark for Elayne having interest in Rand. Do we now have to rush that in season 2 or 3? When does Elaida pick up his scent if not there? Is she no longer in Caemlyn at all? How would it be better than the throne room? It functioned as world building and It’s also pretty funny when he finally gets back to the Queen’s Blessing and tells everyone what happened and they are gobsmacked when they finally believe him. Which also acts as a catalyst for Loial in making his hasty decision to follow.

If Galad, Gawyn, and Elayne don’t meet Rand, they have no vested interest or excuse when meeting Egwene later at the tower because there is no shared relationship however brief it may have been. They will have to inject meetings somewhere…I’m not sure how it would be better than the throne room in Caemlyn. If he goes to the throne room in season two after the eye of the world it will lose significance because he won’t be as green as in the first book. Half the impressiveness of it all is that he pulls it off while new to everything. It acts as exposition for Ta’veren and sets a chain of events into motion where Moiraine becomes concerned with other factions, namely the red Ajah. 

17 minutes ago, JaimAybara said:

It’s really confirmed that they inject a wife to fridge for Perrin and he is the one who does it no less?

I mean the fridging part isn't anything new but Perrin doing it himself is actually kind of bold or maybe it's just stupid. It could go either way depending on how they handle it I guess.

33 minutes ago, AusLeviathan said:

I mean the fridging part isn't anything new but Perrin doing it himself is actually kind of bold or maybe it's just stupid. It could go either way depending on how they handle it I guess.

This is not necessary for his character in the slightest  since he decides to leave to protect his family, friends, and the town from danger. Particularly since that choice is juxtaposed later at the same time as the history of the town with Manetheren. He also already has a struggle with violence baked into his  future conflict with the whitecloaks/wolves. He wrestles with the notion of whether or not it was justified. Now, if he kills his innocent wife we will know the answer…no it wasn’t.

If they do fridge her though, it better not be by his hand…the people who already dislike his story will loathe him all the more because of this and it will infuriate all of the fans that love him for his moral character. Whether it is with the hammer and axe discussions, his faithfulness to his wife,  his people, or his friends. 

If he gets lost in the wolf while fighting Trollocs and she is calling for him but he can’t hear her cries for help and she dies…I won’t hate it but won’t like it.