DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

I’m busy this morning but I will sit down later in morning and go through the rest of players. 

From what I read of Dilav before the lynch she just looks like she is posting to post. Nothing at all other than word salad. Don’t need ton of words but I see nothing of substance and honestly should have been yesterday’s lynch. I’ll vote after I go back and look how the trains peeled off. 

Zander? I honestly cant remember last time I’ve seen him as scum. Probably at JN awhile ago. Yet, he seems to be doing his Zander thing of spamming then focusing on the game with observations and question. 

Nyn, felt good about her earlier but I don’t like it when I don’t see much of the bunny. I know she lives in Jupiter and stuff, time zones and work but” me needs mo-bunny!”

Dice just plays  weird. I usually suspect him early and often to keep pressure on him. When he’s town I find he reacts to pressure with a certain amount of indignation . Don’t like his soft claim but if I was a guessing man. Modest town over scum. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Illian Tear said:

@Zanatron you asked for a list, there's a list.

I dont think ive ever seen anyone use numbers for all their reads.

Do me a favor IT, ask Lii for a reads list.

Lol at the fact the 2 of your Top Town reads are both my Top Scum reads.

Not gonna get that I dont do numbers on something u cant do numbers lol

My list looks more like

IT - na for the rest of you

Dumbo - inactive so not a worry for now

Darthe - dead townie

Nynaeve - suspicious, but its nyn so also migth just try to be clever

Liitha - known status to myself all that counts

Nb - not playing not replaced yet so no worry

Ladice - townie ? But there be communcation issues so whatevs, still not gonna kill him over it

Zan - wildcard not to be trusted spam away buddy for now

Cory - detective so trusty but how much he knew who knows still early game so he could made errors

crusher - unknown and unsure of playstyle (dislike that as if mob is bad) 

So for now leaning on nyna or crusher as worst options for mobsters..

There no proof of who are, but in lack of proof I am leaning on taking out who is likely going to be most troublesome for me..if nyn convince me she is good I may team up with her if not sorry guys I am not a much trusty person so its me myself and irene against the rest..

And based on that the only reason to share anything atm is we havent had replacement for the inactives...meaning we are 6 active players so would like to find one more townie potential then dice before night..because worst case its 3 on 3 by now. So got something to go on if wakes up tomorow..if not oh well my thougths go with me in the grave *shrugs* you win some u loose some ?

On 10/5/2019 at 5:34 PM, Illian Tear said:

There wouldn't be SK's in this game since there are too few people.

Also IT never ever presume such things, there may well be, dont close doors that there no reason to close

It may not be kraks style though dont know his style but if you ever run into a game by Q at least just presume the worst from get go..he is a warped turd and the last thing u wanna do is count on numbers or likelyhood of general chance in everyday world to hold up..he will do his best to make the worst mess he can just because he can..

But the fact we only had one kill unless the inactives are mobsters probably posible means there no more then 2-3 bad ones, and if its a SK then mob likely only has one kill or we would see a higher tally but it also depends on how many other rolles are involved that could mess up kill actions so it could also be higher

Nooo he actually made somewhat sence..on other note one of those inactives may be bad migth be just as well to not have him then...more trouble

And where did the rest of the players go..and why am I not surprised zan.. 

And IT yeah if knew you well enough to be able to find a tell to see what side on can tots see could likely reason with you..unlike those two *points at dice and zan* we just talk different language so trying to reason with them is just gonna make things more messy

Like look at dice I am the only one who consistant claimed to potential believe him and changed vote in case I had time to save him and he is voting me

If he is mob he is not good at it cause I am not a danger too him atm, and if he is town he is what well not doing himself any favors either

And zander is naging about conspiracy theories *shakes head* based on factors there is no proof of excistance of..being all over the place..at least he is amusing and consistantly messy so for time being happy to leave him at it..afterall who else shall I spam with waiting for the rest, is more worried geting the sneaky ones ? who are saying less and less..and figure out who is townies and trying to keep from drawing attn to themselves and who is ploting worse stuff

9 hours ago, Zanatron said:

You voted for self pres. It was a snap claim we were like way away for dl. 

At least 4 i can think of off the top of my head where you've been wrong hence my issue with your lack of reads on well anyone.

Lavs too free spirited for her to be scared or nervous to post.  Villagers aren't afraid to post Wolves are.

No Lavs Wolf thing isnt what i was referring to with my spicy Dice moment.

And when did you turn into me with rhe last part?!?!?!?

new players who are struggling to understand often are

4 times my a$$ !

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’m busy this morning but I will sit down later in morning and go through the rest of players. 

From what I read of Dilav before the lynch she just looks like she is posting to post. Nothing at all other than word salad. Don’t need ton of words but I see nothing of substance and honestly should have been yesterday’s lynch. I’ll vote after I go back and look how the trains peeled off. 

Zander? I honestly cant remember last time I’ve seen him as scum. Probably at JN awhile ago. Yet, he seems to be doing his Zander thing of spamming then focusing on the game with observations and question. 

Nyn, felt good about her earlier but I don’t like it when I don’t see much of the bunny. I know she lives in Jupiter and stuff, time zones and work but” me needs mo-bunny!”

Dice just plays  weird. I usually suspect him early and often to keep pressure on him. When he’s town I find he reacts to pressure with a certain amount of indignation . Don’t like his soft claim but if I was a guessing man. Modest town over scum. 

Can you rethink this please?   Dilav is ME and LAV as a hydra  or is the first sposed to be Lii?

and i Hard Claimed btw

25 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

new players who are struggling to understand often are

4 times my a$$ !

Can you rethink this please?   Dilav is ME and LAV as a hydra  or is the first sposed to be Lii?

and i Hard Claimed btw

No didn’t realize you two were together. I will have to reread your claim. Lii? I’m not even trying to make believe I have any idea what she is saying. 

Hi guys, sorry for the absence. Had to work and it's been rough. Started the day with closing the car's door on my hand so it was obvious it'll be going downhill from that... heh  (spoiler - it did).

I'll start catching up in a minute after I put some coffee into me.

Well thats generally the point the first few days, since you know anything you say is readable by all sides, so if your consistable confusing regardless in start of any game till get down to nitty gritty (cards, boardgames, mafia) you can collect data without becoming transparent based on which rolle or strategy you may be taking in a game

Unfortunatly the nitty gritty due to several players jumping ship is coming on a lot faster then I like. Would loved a few more days to observe.

But since there dont seem to be replacements coming in..well got to play with the cards on the table, doesnt mean I am gonna lay all my cards out at once

See not that hard..and if it still is well I am sorry at loss how to translate lol

18 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Couple people off of the top of my head would insta kill Cory N1...Dice and Nyn and Crusher. (Myself as well but obv i know im Town)

Obv Scum isnt both inactives or we wouldnt have had a kill.

So one of Lii, DiLav and Nyn most likely Scum because theyre the remaining players that were on Derfs train.

We sure did a great job D1 lynching an inactive that gave us 0 info...fml.

I like this post and overall agree with it (though obv I know I'm town).

I didn't want to refer to it during night time, but did you notice Cory's "Be smart" post? Seemed like he was sort of breadcrumbing for a protection. Maybe I wasn't the only one who noticed so imo could also be a reason why he got creamed.