Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

It is that anyone can be vad guys the only one who migth got indication of posible truth in town is dice and beyond that its time to go reread what our detective was up too

Wtf are you on about in relation to Dice with the "might got indication of possible truth"?!?!?!

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

And while zan is spammy fun he is not the one to listen too regardles of if he is townie or not cause he got nose stuck in useless boxes

This is the most gross shade post in the history of Mafia  ( no thats an exaggeration but its still awful) coming from someone with about 1 10th of my games played and voted a 0 info, complete inactive D1 Mislynch on a confirmed dead Towny, but ya don't listen to me listen to the one who no one understands wtf she's saying.  Sound advice you're giving here.

Lawl

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

Though for those who know krak since you all playing like people are predictable how many "scum are we likely to deal with"

Krak has very little to do with that really, its based more on balance and number of players but again im not one anyone should listen to...lawl.

In a 10er most likely 2 with an off chance of a 3rd party player.

Still don't get why anyone is reading Dilav Town???

Those who know Dice and me arent weirded out by Dices no read on me from the guy who claims to be able to solid read me off of 1 post numerous times?!?!?!?!

Nor by the fact Lavs been posting all over DM but not anymore here pretty much?!?!?

No spicy Dice stances or posts?!?!?!!

Like just tell me what it is!??!!?!?

A snap VT claim early D1?!?!?!

I'm sure Lii will ask so VT is Vanilla Town which means no Power Role/ability.

@Nynaeve

while Cory early on gave you a town read i am not so sure after reading some of your posts, and leaning on taking out you or crusher on the base of well there is very litle to go on and your the ones who i see as posible being most dangerous in a mafia rolle so here is your chance to convince me it should be crusher and not you

yes i am ignoring you zan cause we got completely different gaming styles which cory who is now confirmed detective earlier confirmed...which means your logic and mine differ so much even if your townie your useless too me cause its not how i play ?

3 minutes ago, Liitha said:

yes i am ignoring you zan cause we got completely different gaming styles which cory who is now confirmed detective earlier confirmed...which means your logic and mine differ so much even if your townie your useless too me cause its not how i play ?

Gaming styles dont matter.  Ignoring someone means that youre not trying to figure out their alignment nor are you able to use what that person's saying to help formulate and flesh out your reads.

But also refusing to answer my questions by saying this just sounds like you incapable of a rebuttal or providing the same game information everyone else is reasonably expected to provide.

So if ask Nyn to ask you for your reads with reasoning you should do it then because youre not ignoring her?!?!?!

Even tho you make no sense im still reading your posts because i need to decipher if its just a disconnect in gameplay/personalities or if youre just a Wolf or Both....im leaning towards the last.

2 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Still don't get why anyone is reading Dilav Town???

Those who know Dice and me arent weirded out by Dices no read on me from the guy who claims to be able to solid read me off of 1 post numerous times?!?!?!?!

Nor by the fact Lavs been posting all over DM but not anymore here pretty much?!?!?

No spicy Dice stances or posts?!?!?!!

Like just tell me what it is!??!!?!?

A snap VT claim early D1?!?!?!

I'm sure Lii will ask so VT is Vanilla Town which means no Power Role/ability.

wasnt a snap claim  was when i looked like being the lynch and seemed to me the best time to come out with it.

claims?? tell you what  go run off and count the amount of times ive been wrong on you.  I will wait. cause it wont take you long.

and lavs struggling to understand the game and ive been struggling to explain it cause d1s been preety lax.

We also voted and gave a reason for our vote so theres a stance for you 

And you want weird Dice stances?  does that whole convo about thwe wolf pics with nyn count?

and i will do what i want with my read of you. Not what you want. What I want.

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

you know they should probably cast you as a vigialante one of these days, your loose cannon shot from the hip style would work excelent for that ? 

no it really doesn't

You voted for self pres. It was a snap claim we were like way away for dl. 

At least 4 i can think of off the top of my head where you've been wrong hence my issue with your lack of reads on well anyone.

Lavs too free spirited for her to be scared or nervous to post.  Villagers aren't afraid to post Wolves are.

No Lavs Wolf thing isnt what i was referring to with my spicy Dice moment.

And when did you turn into me with rhe last part?!?!?!?

Shakes head at dice..

It would be as long as he manages to be consistantly unreadable which doesnt dicount him being scum now it just meansif he is he managed to be consistant in posting style which means he isnt going to be readable and not worth using time on..

There other player more likely to manage to get calls on.

And the fact he is not seeing the likelyhood of your townie claim is just well nails..nothingv more or less

giphy.gif

At zanzan