• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Liitha said:

also did we ever get anywhere on the psodym rollenames thingies

Role as in we were assigned a role this game.

Roll as in can you please pass me another bread roll.

Rolle as in a municipality in Switzerland.

Which are you trying to refer to?!?!!?!

like where dice claimed to be ryrin...what does those psodyms mean

and verb is used to me we used to be in warders togheter he knows i am a lost case..he tots should get himself back into the guild *misses verbs*

5 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Or Nyn..sadface.gif 

Or Nyn what?

I'm usually not a fan of going with an inactive lynch. But the circumstances in this specific situation made it the best choice in my eyes for two reasons. The first and most important one is that the other viable train is on a slot I'm leaning town on. And secondly the number of inactives in the game. It's not just one slot that I rather wait to be replaced. It's three that I need to wonder about. Which is a significant amount.

It's unfortunate that Darthe flipped town but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. For both in and out of game reasons lol

nods too many inactives and we hardly could get players to start this game, keeping them around is just going to make the game harder to play if krak cant find replacements...and with no proofs early game might as well make it easy on the guy

and seriously to get a bad guy this early is just random luck at least used to be when i played so its just how it is, more likely then not first couple days you just shoot from the hip and most likely does lynch villagers...just has to make up for it later

35 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Or Nyn what?

I'm usually not a fan of going with an inactive lynch. But the circumstances in this specific situation made it the best choice in my eyes for two reasons. The first and most important one is that the other viable train is on a slot I'm leaning town on. And secondly the number of inactives in the game. It's not just one slot that I rather wait to be replaced. It's three that I need to wonder about. Which is a significant amount.

It's unfortunate that Darthe flipped town but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. For both in and out of game reasons lol

I obv believe theres at least 1 Wolf on Derfs train.  You being the least lukely based on my read thus far but i forgot that you were the other person onnit hence i went back and made that post.

3 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

I obv believe theres at least 1 Wolf on Derfs train.  You being the least lukely based on my read thus far but i forgot that you were the other person onnit hence i went back and made that post.

I cast the first vote on Darthe, yeah.