DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

18 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Yes you and your partner have.

No I'm not really...not any worse than you've been at reading me lately.

You said Nyn Town with a side of paranoia, which is basically fence sitting leaving yourself an easy out to change and who was the other one and what was your read on them and why?

To be fair he did get a serious hit to his aussie ego a bit ago in a game on JN where he was convinced I was town and I ended up being scum. I think it shook his belief in being able to read me. It was a hoot lol

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Liitha said:

And while zan is spammy fun he is not the one to listen too regardles of if he is townie or not cause he got nose stuck in useless boxes

How would you know?

Aka nothing new ?

Businis as usual for early game and likely nothing new will be found today so back to partyspam and waiting game 

You said you'd be wiser with flips. We've got two. Still got nothing to add?

Though for those who know krak since you all playing like people are predictable how many "scum are we likely to deal with"

Usually mods go with a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio. Which means in a 10 player game, 2-3 scum. 

13 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Still don't get why anyone is reading Dilav Town???

Those who know Dice and me arent weirded out by Dices no read on me from the guy who claims to be able to solid read me off of 1 post numerous times?!?!?!?!

Nor by the fact Lavs been posting all over DM but not anymore here pretty much?!?!?

No spicy Dice stances or posts?!?!?!!

Like just tell me what it is!??!!?!?

A snap VT claim early D1?!?!?!

I'm sure Lii will ask so VT is Vanilla Town which means no Power Role/ability.

I'll admit I'm conflicted on it. His dicelogic D1 just seemed like something towndice would push.

if he's scum why not just give a read on you and give it a rest? Seems to me like all he's achieving by this stance is drawing your attention even more. It's hard for me to get why he'd purposefully do that. I'd like to see where he goes today. 

and ftr his claim was never a factor in my lean on his slot.

@dicetosser1  Any particular reason your other half is avoiding the thread?

13 hours ago, Liitha said:

@Nynaeve

while Cory early on gave you a town read i am not so sure after reading some of your posts, and leaning on taking out you or crusher on the base of well there is very litle to go on and your the ones who i see as posible being most dangerous in a mafia rolle so here is your chance to convince me it should be crusher and not you

I don't really understand this post.

Yes, Cory had a town lean on me. He reads me well. I am always wary of strong town players as deep wolves, especially if I feel like they're giving me a somewhat premature town read. Cause I sort of buy into it and then it clouds my judgment. 

As far as the rest of your post what exactly do you mean? Why makes me dangerous? same for Crusher?

As far as convincing you, I don't need to. My actions will speak for themselves. I've been 100% transparent with my thoughts thus far and plan on doing that till I get taken out.

yes i am ignoring you zan cause we got completely different gaming styles which cory who is now confirmed detective earlier confirmed...which means your logic and mine differ so much even if your townie your useless too me cause its not how i play ?

logic is not indicative of alignment though. How do you plan on reading Zander's slot?

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't really understand this post.

Yes, Cory had a town lean on me. He reads me well. I am always wary of strong town players as deep wolves, especially if I feel like they're giving me a somewhat premature town read. Cause I sort of buy into it and then it clouds my judgment. 

As far as the rest of your post what exactly do you mean? Why makes me dangerous? same for Crusher?

As far as convincing you, I don't need to. My actions will speak for themselves. I've been 100% transparent with my thoughts thus far and plan on doing that till I get taken out.

I’m guessing but seems to me we are dangerous to her because she isn’t familiar with our play? I guess. Honestly not really sure. 

Because I think u can be way sneaky missy and crusher I am not sure what to think about which means if I am not sure your town it may not being worth the risk you being mob 

Also on the dice train

How hard is it to explain the game or start explaining it if you got a rolle..we are *insert whatever* means in this game our jobb is too..*insert whatever*

If your townie its not as explicit though as your just trying to keep your head above water

and sharing game information is a choice lol

keeping your cards close at hand is smart in my book

Or a good way not to commit to reads so you can go whichever way you want without the risk of contradictions or lack of read progression.

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

logic is not indicative of alignment though. How do you plan on reading Zander's slot?

I dont..he been labeled headache not worth trying to figure out..

This is me we're talking about you know..

I am leaving that problem to the other townies.. And dealing with the stuff I got a chanse to actually wrap my head around I got a ton of new faces I am trying to figure out I got enough trouble on my hands

8 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Ok my thoughts, bear in mind these aren't fleshed out very much mostly just gut feeling percentages.

Me: 100% town obvs.

Leaning more town for Zanatron: 70% town.

Liitha is a little suspicious: 60% town

DiLav: 45% town

Everyone else: 25% town.

I'd like reasoning.

7 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’m busy this morning but I will sit down later in morning and go through the rest of players. 

From what I read of Dilav before the lynch she just looks like she is posting to post. Nothing at all other than word salad. Don’t need ton of words but I see nothing of substance and honestly should have been yesterday’s lynch. I’ll vote after I go back and look how the trains peeled off. 

Zander? I honestly cant remember last time I’ve seen him as scum. Probably at JN awhile ago. Yet, he seems to be doing his Zander thing of spamming then focusing on the game with observations and question. 

Nyn, felt good about her earlier but I don’t like it when I don’t see much of the bunny. I know she lives in Jupiter and stuff, time zones and work but” me needs mo-bunny!”

Dice just plays  weird. I usually suspect him early and often to keep pressure on him. When he’s town I find he reacts to pressure with a certain amount of indignation . Don’t like his soft claim but if I was a guessing man. Modest town over scum. 

I've been here as much as I possibly can. So I don't get where you comment is coming from.

also Dilav is a hydra slot. It's dice and Lava. 

What about the other players?

6 hours ago, Liitha said:

Not gonna get that I dont do numbers on something u cant do numbers lol

My list looks more like

IT - na for the rest of you

Dumbo - inactive so not a worry for now

Darthe - dead townie

Nynaeve - suspicious, but its nyn so also migth just try to be clever

Liitha - known status to myself all that counts

Nb - not playing not replaced yet so no worry

Ladice - townie ? But there be communcation issues so whatevs, still not gonna kill him over it

Zan - wildcard not to be trusted spam away buddy for now

Cory - detective so trusty but how much he knew who knows still early game so he could made errors

crusher - unknown and unsure of playstyle (dislike that as if mob is bad) 

So for now leaning on nyna or crusher as worst options for mobsters..

There no proof of who are, but in lack of proof I am leaning on taking out who is likely going to be most troublesome for me..if nyn convince me she is good I may team up with her if not sorry guys I am not a much trusty person so its me myself and irene against the rest..

And based on that the only reason to share anything atm is we havent had replacement for the inactives...meaning we are 6 active players so would like to find one more townie potential then dice before night..because worst case its 3 on 3 by now. So got something to go on if wakes up tomorow..if not oh well my thougths go with me in the grave *shrugs* you win some u loose some ?

So let me get this straight. I've been continuously giving my thoughts and trying to solve but you think I'm troublesome and that makes me a lynch candidate?  I don't even get what you mean with this "convincing" bit. What exactly do you expect?  

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

Well thats generally the point the first few days, since you know anything you say is readable by all sides, so if your consistable confusing regardless in start of any game till get down to nitty gritty (cards, boardgames, mafia) you can collect data without becoming transparent based on which rolle or strategy you may be taking in a game

Unfortunatly the nitty gritty due to several players jumping ship is coming on a lot faster then I like. Would loved a few more days to observe.

But since there dont seem to be replacements coming in..well got to play with the cards on the table, doesnt mean I am gonna lay all my cards out at once

See not that hard..and if it still is well I am sorry at loss how to translate lol

It's true that the inactives are a huge set back. That much we can agree on.