• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Meta is Meta 

And im all about the Meta

If youre a Villager your vote -EV,

Zander you don't know what "EV" means. A villager voting a player and being incorrect has nothing to do with the concept of Expected Value or "negative" Expected Value, that's a risk/reward concept.

7 hours ago, Liitha said:

yeah your problem is you got wildcards in here who havent played the way you used to playing and we def gonna mix up the game and mess it up for you...cause thats whats make things interesting

*ish the troublemaker on principle*

Meta is like one tool people can use to help discern alignments. There are a lot of tools to be used, and not every one applies in every situation. Zander needs to expand his kit out of "meta", he's got "everything is a nail" syndrome.

4 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Zander you don't know what "EV" means. A villager voting a player and being incorrect has nothing to do with the concept of Expected Value or "negative" Expected Value, that's a risk/reward concept.

I always thought it keant negative for everyone.  Lol

4 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Meta is like one tool people can use to help discern alignments. There are a lot of tools to be used, and not every one applies in every situation. Zander needs to expand his kit out of "meta", he's got "everything is a nail" syndrome.

What can i say...im good at nailing things...

tumblr_n1mrtyvGjJ1szl107o1_500.gif

8 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Can't get rid of me that easy Wolf.

you are sooo bad at reading me lol

7 hours ago, Liitha said:

and the difference of a wolf and mafia? sighs everything tipsy turvey here

usually the Mafia team gets called scum or wolves.  scum is oldtimer DM  wolves is something that came over with the cory Invasion.

the catch is  VERY rarely you get a game where there is mafia AND werewolves   soesnt happen much on dm

18 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

you are sooo bad at reading me lol

usually the Mafia team gets called scum or wolves.  scum is oldtimer DM  wolves is something that came over with the cory Invasion.

the catch is  VERY rarely you get a game where there is mafia AND werewolves   soesnt happen much on dm

Coming from the guy who hasn't given a read on me or just about anyone else.  While your other half is posting all over dm but pretty well zilch in here...lol.

Ya im just bad at reading you and it has nothing to do with the fact neither of you have done anything.........remotely worthy of a Town read to me.

1 hour ago, Zanatron said:

Coming from the guy who hasn't given a read on me or just about anyone else.  While your other half is posting all over dm but pretty well zilch in here...lol.

Ya im just bad at reading you and it has nothing to do with the fact neither of you have done anything.........remotely worthy of a Town read to me.

i havent done anything to be scum read either.

so yes your just bad at reading me

and ive given reads on 2 players already

The proverbial sun peeked over the horizon of DM and yea, Cory was dead.

Cory, Cairos - Marshall-General of the Band and Town Cop - has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 2.  With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  Day 2 will end at 10pm EST on October 8.

Edited by Krakalakachkn

Couple people off of the top of my head would insta kill Cory N1...Dice and Nyn and Crusher. (Myself as well but obv i know im Town)

Obv Scum isnt both inactives or we wouldnt have had a kill.

So one of Lii, DiLav and Nyn most likely Scum because theyre the remaining players that were on Derfs train.

We sure did a great job D1 lynching an inactive that gave us 0 info...fml.

H183gQq.gif

17 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

i havent done anything to be scum read either.

so yes your just bad at reading me

and ive given reads on 2 players already

Yes you and your partner have.

No I'm not really...not any worse than you've been at reading me lately.

You said Nyn Town with a side of paranoia, which is basically fence sitting leaving yourself an easy out to change and who was the other one and what was your read on them and why?