Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry no hammer gonna save you...there is nothing about it in rules so your stuck in liilii land for 9 more hours, after which either hopefully we place the first strike at the scum or i am afraid they go to nite and win this game

its a win or sink situation with no replacements now dear zander so there is no room for a wrong vote

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Ita hybrid hammer, we can lynch Lii before DL.  

And Lii its 3 am in Aussieland and I want lynch you over lynching Dice while hes sleeping so that should tell people something...

rereads rules well damn

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

sorry no hammer gonna save you...there is nothing about it in rules so your stuck in liilii land for 9 more hours, after which either hopefully we place the first strike at the scum or i am afraid they go to nite and win this game

its a win or sink situation with no replacements now dear zander so there is no room for a wrong vote

now back to game though i would very much like to know which rolle @dicetosser1 has, he could be a good one if the marshal general was detective it makes sence kin may have some reflective power too as wise woman

the question is what

or it could be a trick and he is scum but would like to see his claim for it at least to chew it over

because its the truth we dont have much leeway for mistace here

its 6 players and there is posible 2-3 bad guys

killing one of our own before nigth and they get another at nigth it will be 4 players left and if none of the inactives are bad, and there is 3 bad guys the game is lost

hence there is no more room for error on this vote

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

now back to game though i would very much like to know which rolle @dicetosser1 has, he could be a good one if the marshal general was detective it makes sence kin may have some reflective power too as wise woman

the question is what

or it could be a trick and he is scum but would like to see his claim for it at least to chew it over

In all seriousness its these posts no one can understand, people think youre Scummy from and are pointless.  Everyone who is a Villager wants to know who is what and if theyre pr or not.  But you wont know that till thwy flip or post game.  Only thing you need to do as a Villager is decide if you believe them or not.  Thats it thats all.

And for some reason youre basing prs off of WoT becuase....?!?!?!?!?!?! Its in the title,  games have to balance for all sides, not based on flavor.  I mean were all named after others from DM the website as well, are you gonna tey to base roles off of the real life superpowers you think we may possess?!?!!?

in all seriousness i dont believe he is a villager i believe there are something unstated about his rolle

the description of it is longer then he gave off because they all been linked to what the members are on DM

ryrin is the kin club leader not the vanilla club leader

cory was a club leader and had a rolle

mashira isnt a club leader and was townie

which means either he is 

1. lying about beeing ryrin

2. is ryrin but is hiding his rolle for some reason other then being scum

3. he is ryrin and scum and is lying about being vanilla trying to pass her as a townie when ryrin has a rolle

Just now, Liitha said:

in all seriousness i dont believe he is a villager i believe there are something unstated about his rolle

the description of it is longer then he gave off because they all been linked to what the members are on DM

ryrin is the kin club leader not the vanilla club leader

cory was a club leader and had a rolle

mashira isnt a club leader and was townie

which means either he is 

1. lying about beeing ryrin

2. is ryrin but is hiding his rolle for some reason other then being scum

3. he is ryrin and scum and is lying about being vanilla trying to pass her as a townie when ryrin has a rolle

FFS VANILLA ISNT A GROUP FFS IT MEANS PLAIN JANE NO PR VILLAGER/TOWNY

FOR THE LOVE OF OUR GLORIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST PLEASE READ POSTS THAT ANSWER AND EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU!!!!