also to those who has so much trouble reading me

that means

1 mashira ordinary member sedai is townie

2 cory cairos club leader was detective

3 if i speak true or after flip when its prove liitha lilly club leader

makes sence there is no ryrin kin club leader vanilla townie

clubleaders got rolles!

*is a terrier with a bone*

Can you please spell the damn word right?!?!  Its Role and roles.

Both only have 1 L.

Edited by Zanatron

42 minutes ago, Liitha said:

because im not town

i'm lilyelizabeth the club leader of shayol ghul my lil spawn friend

and i must say krak at least has some streaks of wanting to make a mess since he made the dark one the healer or town doctor as you all call it

since i am runing out of time tonite for playing and deadline is in midle of nite here if you all want help by my vote you better point me in the direction of a wolf cause i has seriously no clue and i am out of ways to find any more info

also if dice really is town there is no saying there arent two killers in game cause as said i seen him as the most likely townie maybe mistacenly early on so he dilav went into N1 with protection

take it or leave it i am gonna go sig make will check back later before i go to bed to see if there is anyone that i should be voting on if not well good luck tonite 

38 minutes ago, Liitha said:

also to those who has so much trouble reading me

that means

1 mashira ordinary member sedai is townie

2 cory cairos club leader was detective

3 if i speak true or after flip when its prove liitha lilly club leader

makes sence there is no ryrin kin club leader vanilla townie

clubleaders got rolles!

*is a terrier with a bone*

Youre both accusing Dice of lying about his claim/ROLE and you think he's Town?!?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Liitha said:

i thrive on chaos 

people slip up in chaos

so one thing you can trust me on is trying to make chaos of any game, regardless of rolle 

cause i found playing by others rules are something i do very poorly at...and i like to win like at least 10% of the time 

200.webp?cid=790b7611c8e6271f3140f3c69a8

You know who else thrives on Chaos? *Spoiler* Not Town. 

sigh no i am saying he cant both be ryrin kin club leader and a townie like he say

doesnt mean he is bad, but he migth be, the other explanation is he is trying to hide his goodsiderole with one l

anything else,or can i go back to making sigs?

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

hey odd cory actually did show signs he got where i was coming from

even crusher is showing signs of starting to be able to understand the method to my madness

meanwhile your geting more and more frustrated, maybe leave the smokes alone if your not scum eh?

Uhh what? I have no idea what your doing and leaning towards believing your being confusing and distracting on purpose. 

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Like if youre a Villager and actually Town Doc you've prolly just cost us the game fwiw.

I just dont fing understand anything about anything that you are and say.

no i got you 7 and a half hour to figure it out

there 6 players active if all mafia is active and there is 3 of them - you lost the game if you go to DL lynching the wrong person, because doesnt seem the two inactives are being replaced

so no hammer time, no geting the vote wrong, your so smart find the wolves 

which also means you got to find the other townies

mr hammer time *twarps*

48 minutes ago, Liitha said:

because im not town

i'm lilyelizabeth the club leader of shayol ghul my lil spawn friend

and i must say krak at least has some streaks of wanting to make a mess since he made the dark one the healer or town doctor as you all call it

since i am runing out of time tonite for playing and deadline is in midle of nite here if you all want help by my vote you better point me in the direction of a wolf cause i has seriously no clue and i am out of ways to find any more info

also if dice really is town there is no saying there arent two killers in game cause as said i seen him as the most likely townie maybe mistacenly early on so he dilav went into N1 with protection

take it or leave it i am gonna go sig make will check back later before i go to bed to see if there is anyone that i should be voting on if not well good luck tonite 

Your not town. ok  vote lii

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

no i got you 7 and a half hour to figure it out

there 6 players active if all mafia is active and there is 3 of them - you lost the game if you go to DL lynching the wrong person, because doesnt seem the two inactives are being replaced

so no hammer time, no geting the vote wrong, your so smart find the wolves 

which also means you got to find the other townies

mr hammer time *twarps*

I disagee with this as a whole.  If no replacements can be found by start of day game should be called off.

Its not fair to either side even if its one of each.

I dont care about taking the time.  I know im convinced.  And i know shes making things way too confusing and its hurting not helping.

Take the time or don't.  I dont care im just saying im also good if we dont.  If it were a diffsrwnt player besides Lii, id prolly want the time 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No, she literally said she wasn't town.

Pretty sure she said both in different

spots.  You now see what im saying about her costing us the game?!?!??

Edited by Zanatron

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

To be honest she is just toying with us. That doesn't help find scum. Not sure what she is doing but I think killing her is the remedy. 

Like i said..even if shes Town ATP it dont even matter...I wouldn't wanna be in final 3 with her and Satan cause i still wouldn't be sure who the Wolf was.

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

Maybe shes claiming 3rd party doc?!?!?!...ive never in over like 75 games played ever ever heard tell of that...

3rd party win condition would mean she'd always self protect because her main priority would be to keep herself alive. It makes no sense and I've never came across such a thing myself.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

3rd party win condition would mean she'd always self protect because her main priority would be to keep herself alive. It makes no sense and I've never came across such a thing myself.

Kinda what i was getting at obv im not as smart as you and cant explain it as well!!!!

❤️

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Well as long as I don't respond to THAT with laughter, it's a pretty good start ?

Dude if you're playing me I'm gonna be depressed.

It would only be nervous laughter wondering how it would ever fi.....forgot pg 13 and all

Im a playa but im not playing ya here my dear!!!!

#imnotaplaya

#imtoooldtohavegame

Lololololol