DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragonmount 4.0 Mafia Game Thread [mafia win]

Krakalakachkn

and i been wodnering what the psodymes was for from begining and even asked cause we used to have own player accounts back in the day but no such thing as passwords followed our pm's so why the handles i asked and was basically told wait and see

or something such

which to me means it means something

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Unless your Scum you dont lie about a hardclaim.  You can hint around trying to draw the NK as Town but mo Villagers dont lie about Hardclaims.

and that dude is why i dont listen to you

as townie if i thougth i knew for sure who some of the good guy with power was i wouldnt think twice about indicating i was something i was not to protect them... *shakes head* and throw your scum of the trail

and even going by what you say his claim helps nothing because if he is scum he could lie

aka it means nothing nada silch because you dont know if he is speaking the truth either ?

but it was early game so unless these roles something you use to use in games i am inclined to think its a snafu to claim to be a vanilla club leader or part of the sentance is missing

also she is not vanilla club leader she is kin club leader...and with cairos/cory we got the whole lengthy explanation full title at death so what is he, those not the words that was in his PM either way how you turn and twist it...or at least i refuse to believe it was

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

also zan why you sudenly trying to help dice? you been after him all the game 

giphy.webp?cid=790b761116d35836f51b64d02

Im trying to explain things to you ffs becuase you have absolutely no idea what youre saying and neither do the rest of us. 

37 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Zander what are you thinking?.... and how many smokes have you had today?

Wtf is thinking????.

Cigarettes or joints??? Lower of the 2 is 4. 

Dice and Lii need to die if for nothing else then my own personal sanity and amusement.

also not my problem...cory seemed to perfectly well get me after a while that the rest of you cant keep up well all the better for moi ?

just to bad they got him...now its about finding who they are before nigth or this game is going to be very difficult to win

Just now, Liitha said:

just because you dont know what i am saying doesnt mean i dont know what i am saying

remember i live in my brain every day ?

Your "logic" irt Mafia geneal play is non existent and or completely wrong.  And you're trying to tell people not to listen to me.  At least if Cory or Nyn did it they'd be able to explain things and id know theyd know what they were talking about.  You do it while trying to act like you have a clue when you have none is annoying, arrogant and a tad pathetic but perhaps im bias.

And thats not in anyway an intelligence or personal comment or dig its purely based on your game play is all.

Im the dumbest person on this site but i still know things and know enough to listen to those who know what they're talking about.