Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

Ok my thoughts, bear in mind these aren't fleshed out very much mostly just gut feeling percentages.

Me: 100% town obvs.

Leaning more town for Zanatron: 70% town.

Liitha is a little suspicious: 60% town

DiLav: 45% town

Everyone else: 25% town.

1 hour ago, Illian Tear said:

I will say DiLav or Crusher are my top 2 possible mafia.

What changed irt Dilav that pushed it downward?

Thoughts on Lii?

51 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Flips? Talk english 

I am dence with those things u know that or should know dont expect me to understand your internal mafia lingo

Flip is when a player dies and we get mod confirmed alignment and role in their death scene.

48 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Usualy the question was about what would krak do..come on u do know I lived with Q, u know what he is like - hence personality of mod very much affect game

It's not about personality, it's about balance. There simply couldn't be more than 2-3 cause then the game wouldn't be winnable for us, and therefore it would be unfair.

Q is the kind of mod who would prolly run bastard games, and in those type of games everything goes.

50 minutes ago, Liitha said:

I dont take anything for good fish ran into too many smartypants players in various games over the years

If its not explicitly stated its implicitely allowed and so on

Lets assume there's at least one and go with that. Debating numbers gets us no where.

28 minutes ago, Liitha said:

I dont..he been labeled headache not worth trying to figure out..

This is me we're talking about you know..

I am leaving that problem to the other townies.. And dealing with the stuff I got a chanse to actually wrap my head around I got a ton of new faces I am trying to figure out I got enough trouble on my hands

I get that it can be overwhelming. Mafia on DM has changed quite a bit over the years.

28 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Like figuring out if I should trust you or not miss sneaky

I'm pretty torn myself. I can't quite tell if you're shading left and right while making filler posts or are genuinely trying to solve in your own way... 

29 minutes ago, Liitha said:

See if I knew your townie the rest dont know me as well talking past them inside giberish shouldnt be hard to crack the case

If unsure I dont know I want you runing loose tonite missy

Very simple

Yeah, I do know you and I can attest that you ramble on and on (<3 u). I'm not suggesting your feigning it for the sake of the game. You are the way you are. But you're a smart cookie and I could see you using it to your advantage.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah, I do know you and I can attest that you ramble on and on (<3 u). I'm not suggesting your feigning it for the sake of the game. You are the way you are. But you're a smart cookie and I could see you using it to your advantage.

I would without a second thougth cause I learned to play for the long run due to players I play with so I play the same spammy all over the board tactic no matter which game I am to not become transparent untill I can descide who too team with

And what strategy to use and I dont even deny it cause after years of doing it thats pointless..*t least as long as there anyone around who know me and there be two names on the list that does so same old same old

As far as my thoughts, gonna put aside the inactives cause there's nothing I can do with that. Hope they get subbed by someone sooner rather than later.

Irt Zander I think he's prolly just town via his interactions with both dice and Lii. His frustration seems sincere to me. I'm less confident about dice but I'm mostly getting a v/v feel from those two. With that said, less than thrilled with Lava not being here. That's something that can't be overlooked.

Crusher started okay and slipped a little for me. If it's just RL rearing its ugly head and he manages to come back strong, cool. If not then I could go there.

Feeling eh about IT. Feels a bit floaty to me, sort of lingering back. From what I recall he has never been a standing in the spot light kind of player so there's that. But he seems to be holding things close to the vest and I'd like him to share with the class so I'd get a better idea of what he's thinking.

Lii is a tough read for me. There's a lot of layers to her and her making zero sense to me is not AI. For me anyhow. But there have been some posts where it felt like she was deliberately shading that make me uneasy about her. Especially irt her stance on Zander.

Ya i dunno if Liis just Scum or just lost in space. 

IT I've got no real read on it feels like hes just done enough to be noticed and thats it.  We also have 2 inactive slots ffs.  And players refusing to give reads on certain players ffs.

And ofc lets not forget our d1 basically 0 info mislynch and now 1 of our best players and Cop is now dead.

I'm really not feeling it atp. 

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How do you feel about Dice? Considering him and DiLav are a team might be worth a look. 

I think Dice is taking over that slot, advising Lava to "sit and watch the master work". Not quoted.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd like reasoning.

Zantron is trying to problem solve, which could be scum, but seems more town like.

DiLav and Lii are a little confrontational right now, could be from the mis-lynch but eh.

Everyone else I can move up to a 50/50 chance because I don't have enough info.