Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yawns..

And nyn yeah the inactives make it hard cause it means wont get as much info as expected *tots planed to just observe for 2-3 first days and wait on incoming info from your so called flipetyflips*

Instead stuck with two and bad guys who are either way to smart for their own good or got lucky..in former case means someones the brains..Q is not here so the question is who in this game is the mastermind

On 10/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, Krakalakachkn said:

The proverbial sun peeked over the horizon of DM and yea, Cory was dead.

Cory, Cairos - Marshall-General of the Band and Town Cop - has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 2.  With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  Day 2 will end at 10pm EST on October 6.

See now he is just messing with us, yesterday was oct 7th

*reads lot of non essential non prooven things*

ok VC

Lii : dicetosser, zanatron

----

as for the rest seems every time i think i see what they say they change it so should probably take my sick brain back to bed...but the spawn needs keeping an eye on so that wont happen so blah

gives nyny coffee

giphy.gif

want coffee too but my belly says its a bad idea

anyone ever got anything on the psodyms 

We lost

Cory, Cairos - Marshall-General of the Band and Town Cop - has been Nightkilled.

Darthe, Mashiara Sedai, has been lynched.  He was vanilla town.

actually *looks over data* does this mean club leaders are people with rolles in the game is that what or psodyms reveals...and didnt dice claim to be a club leader *goes to dig*

Lii

migth have a fever but still here

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I like this post and overall agree with it (though obv I know I'm town).

I didn't want to refer to it during night time, but did you notice Cory's "Be smart" post? Seemed like he was sort of breadcrumbing for a protection. Maybe I wasn't the only one who noticed so imo could also be a reason why he got creamed.

yes i noticed it. it also gave me another thought and no im not sharing it.

and no i didnt kill him

I'll admit I'm conflicted on it. His dicelogic D1 just seemed like something towndice would push.

if he's scum why not just give a read on you and give it a rest? Seems to me like all he's achieving by this stance is drawing your attention even more. It's hard for me to get why he'd purposefully do that. I'd like to see where he goes today. 

and ftr his claim was never a factor in my lean on his slot.

@dicetosser1  Any particular reason your other half is avoiding the thread?

ive been at work all day then at Tanyas 21st Bday dinner so havent seen the QT  and wont tonight tbh

i think shes a little disillusioned atm. dont think im explainging well enuff so shes kinda lost

14 hours ago, The Crusher said:

How do you feel about Dice? Considering him and DiLav are a team might be worth a look. 

I feel Dice is a good lookin guy with the Soul of a Poet.

Probably quite a lover too

14 hours ago, Liitha said:

Because I think u can be way sneaky missy and crusher I am not sure what to think about which means if I am not sure your town it may not being worth the risk you being mob 

Also on the dice train

How hard is it to explain the game or start explaining it if you got a rolle..we are *insert whatever* means in this game our jobb is too..*insert whatever*

If your townie its not as explicit though as your just trying to keep your head above water

already explained that  thanks.

raisins?

lav thinks shes scummy.  gave the rreason when i voted her D1. Can track it down tomorrow if needbe i guess

14 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I will say DiLav or Crusher are my top 2 possible mafia.

I'd like reasoning.

I DEFINETLY want to hear a good reason for dropping over 20% apparently. @Illian Tear  lets hear it

11 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I think Dice is taking over that slot, advising Lava to "sit and watch the master work". Not quoted.

Zantron is trying to problem solve, which could be scum, but seems more town like.

DiLav and Lii are a little confrontational right now, could be from the mis-lynch but eh.

Everyone else I can move up to a 50/50 chance because I don't have enough info.

are these your reasons for the drop above?

youve played with me a few times   what makes you think id ever do the "sit back and watch the master " routine?

Who   other then Zander would you say we are confrontational with?

12 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Image result for daffy duck i hate you

you KNOW i cant resist watching that video!!!

1 hour ago, dicetosser1 said:

yes i noticed it. it also gave me another thought and no im not sharing it.

and no i didnt kill him

ive been at work all day then at Tanyas 21st Bday dinner so havent seen the QT  and wont tonight tbh

i think shes a little disillusioned atm. dont think im explainging well enuff so shes kinda lost

I feel Dice is a good lookin guy with the Soul of a Poet.

Probably quite a lover too

already explained that  thanks.

lav thinks shes scummy.  gave the rreason when i voted her D1. Can track it down tomorrow if needbe i guess

I DEFINETLY want to hear a good reason for dropping over 20% apparently. @Illian Tear  lets hear it

are these your reasons for the drop above?

youve played with me a few times   what makes you think id ever do the "sit back and watch the master " routine?

Who   other then Zander would you say we are confrontational with?

Image result for daffy duck i hate you

you KNOW i cant resist watching that video!!!

Its becuase youre so jealous that Canadian men are REAL MEN!!!!!

And you need to beat yourself over the fact that Zander is G.O.A.T!!!

yes he also said he was ryrin the club leader

we had two kills mashira was a villager with no power she is not a club leader on dm

cory was cairos the clubleader of band

aka i think ryrin the club leader aka dice has some powers