Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Liitha said:

you know there is another way out just sit thigth till we find the scum and go post elsewhere ? 

as said we do not have room to kill our own so why so trigger happy ...or does solid math scare you?

No but a solid mix of stupidity, arrogance and inability to listen,  read and understand annoys me and kinda does scare me if its coming from a Villager.

the point is of ryrin not being club leader of vanilla is that there is something about his rolle that dicetosser didnt tell us

why not just say he was ryrin the kin club leader

also i soldily belive that clubleader in this game means you have a rolle

so if he is ryrin he is not a townie

1 minute ago, Zanatron said:

No but a solid mix of stupidity, arrogance and inability to listen,  read and understand annoys me and kinda does scare me if its coming from a Villager.

your words not mine, i never said that

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

also zan i am more then capable of creating havoc in more way then one, and you been calling for me to come with math or some such

i am not my fault wolfie? you dont like it

Just now, Zanatron said:

Villagers arent supposed to create havoc they're supposed to find Wolves and Town tell, only Wolves create havoc and misdirection for cover.  You're not hunting Wolves qnd youd def not Town telling so really youre only leaving the last option open for everyone to assume about you.

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

the point is of ryrin not being club leader of vanilla is that there is something about his rolle that dicetosser didnt tell us

why not just say he was ryrin the kin club leader

also i soldily belive that clubleader in this game means you have a rolle

so if he is ryrin he is not a townie

What if i said i know your wrong about the clubleader part?

Just now, Liitha said:

and while we are waiting on the rest which psodym are yours then since your so eager to post lil one?

Psodym isnt even a wors so im not sure wtf youre talikng about.  I have no idea what your asking,  no one knows what youre asking or saying with any of your posts.

Just now, Liitha said:

now they are describing posible how you see my game play, or are posible trying to divert attention from yourself

Ya im def one who diverts attention from myself as the top poster in like every game ive ever played.  Lawl

Just now, Liitha said:

gah ok i will admit i am lazy goes to look up correct spelling

Thats another reason peole have trouble understanding what youre saying. You're spelling is awful, mine is too but spellcheck is one God's greatest gifts to us.

yeah here is a hint at you

drop the spell check and take the time to slowly painstackingly learn to spell better year by year

ask any old rp'er and i am sure they will be happy to agree that mine has inproved a lot. so just imagine what nynaeve had to put up with as my MoNster when i was new ?

Just now, Zanatron said:

Again AS IVE EXPLAINED NUMEROUS TIMES TO YOU, THIS CANT BE VERIFIRD TILL THEY FLIP OR POST GAME FFS

in other words you are stuck for a good reason why it doesnt make sence

considering my bugging out asking about stuff and got good clues as i said earler that there is some meaning to them...and so they arent just random