Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I did go through the game and get caught up.  Before I even posted; that's why I had a reads list ready when I came in.   

Sorry that sounded bad and not what i meant my namesake, i thought you be qouting and posting stuff while catching up that might help and get people going and shed new light. 

And now Nyns scarce and i know Nyns job and living and traveling and stuff and i obv get it but now thats starting to also sketch me out some becuase obv easy Scum play   And no Nyn my dead not saying your lying or anything obv i get it and you know i know what your job is and the such you just know im a dumb paranoid stoner Canadian with a majestic beard.

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

And now Nyns scarce and i know Nyns job and living and traveling and stuff and i obv get it but now thats starting to also sketch me out some becuase obv easy Scum play   And no Nyn my dead not saying your lying or anything obv i get it and you know i know what your job is and the such you just know im a dumb paranoid stoner Canadian with a majestic beard.

Well work comes first. So if that's a reason to sus me, go right ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Well work comes first. So if that's a reason to sus me, go right ahead. 

Obv...and i get it, you know how dumb i am and i get stoned and super paranoid...lawl 

❤️

Edited by Zanatron

5 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Sorry that sounded bad and not what i meant my namesake, i thought you be qouting and posting stuff while catching up that might help and get people going and shed new light. 

Oh, I see what you mean.  I feel like I sort of did that with my comments about Liitha and Crusher in my reads list already, but I can go back through this afternoon and see if I can find any particular quotes that made me feel that way.  At least about Crush. Comments about Lii wouldn't help anything lol. I have to teach in a bit so I don't have a ton of time atm.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:18 PM, Illian Tear said:

Just to get stuff going because we don't have any information right now;

Vote: Lava

This vote is interestingly timed to me because IT had been in the thread as Lava was posting pictures, and said nothing about it.  Then after Z, dice, and Nyn started discussing - Z and Nyn casting a bit of shade saying she's maybe taken it too far and Z mentioning that dice is scummy - then IT puts this down with the poor explanation of "to get stuff going"...but dice had been in the thread in fact talked right before and after this, so why not ask dice questions?

Admittedly that seems more likely clueless townie, but I can't rule out clueless wolf either because I don't know how much IT has played and maybe there is little discussion with dice because going toe-to-toe with someone who has played a lot and is like a bulldog (no offense meant dice ? ) when arguing is nervewracking.

@Illian Tear - how much experience do you have with mafia?

Oh.  I will have to post as I am going through because it's harder to do a Wall of Text with this new system.

Also, I have been helping students with papers, so I don't have a lot of time before I leave.  That's page 9, I think.  I'm heading back in to do a few more before I have to leave.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:56 PM, dicetosser1 said:

because i havent been fussed about it. im not a wolf so its not like im tipping my hand or something. because having someone jump on it could be a good way to start things/get a line on that person maybe

and im still trying to get my head around lav myself.  and the fact that the game has been slow to start has made it a little harder to explain stuff cause i have nothing to point at as an example

this is a big plus on the town side for dice.  I feel like anyone who was wolf and had Lav for a partner would be trying to coach her/get her to calm down on the pic posts because it will draw heat if you're not actually playing.  Or maybe that's just what I would do.  I like to play clean as a wolf.  I like quadruple check my posts lol. 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:03 AM, The Crusher said:

Me thinks it is. Don’t like the tone of it. Never a big fan of the “ if I was scum thing.”  It sets a false narrative. If this, if that talk.. WIFOM if you will. 

This reason for voting dice is a meh reason to vote someone.  Countless people use WIFOM and "if I was scum".  It feels like a cheap reason to put another vote on LaDice. Also, why not acknowledge that you were putting a second vote on someone? Why not discuss with dice while he was in thread, since we all know there are times that he's not around and we want answers?

...I had like 4 more quotes than this and they disappeared. GRRR

I liked Nyn's discussion on page 10, even if I don't agree with Crusher looking good. 

IT shows back up on page 11 to discuss Serial Killers...but not the gameplay that has happened since they've been around...that they wanted to kickstart in the first place?

I have to go.  I might have time to dig in more tonight.  If not, it will be in the morning.

8 minutes ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Yep couldn't access DM last night and work was hectic.  Just got home.  Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Zander aka Keyholder - vanilla town has been Nightkilled. 

It is now Day 3.  Day will end at 10pm on Saturday  the 12th.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Well damn.

1 hour ago, keyholder21 said:

Admittedly that seems more likely clueless townie, but I can't rule out clueless wolf either because I don't know how much IT has played and maybe there is little discussion with dice because going toe-to-toe with someone who has played a lot and is like a bulldog (no offense meant dice ? ) when arguing is nervewracking.

@Illian Tear - how much experience do you have with mafia?

I've had 1 game as mafia, 3 or 4 as town. All in the past year. Before that I had only played 2 or 3 games in person.

2 hours ago, Krakalakachkn said:

Yep couldn't access DM last night and work was hectic.  Just got home.  Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Zander aka Keyholder - vanilla town has been Nightkilled. 

It is now Day 3.  Day will end at 10pm on Saturday  the 12th.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

giphy-8.gif

I'm on mobile and sitting at a red light, omw to the gym.

@Illian Tear - thanks for answering. I've been in that boat on either side too. So, are you not talking much in this game because you don't want to dig a hole again? ?

What are your thoughts now? I wasn't here before and Lii and Z both turned up town. 

@dicetosser1 and @Nynaeve - I know I will probably miss your activity times. Where are your reads at?

@The Crusher - where is your head at now, with all that's happened re: Lii/Z and my entering the game? 

@Krakalakachkn - do we still have an open position that hasn't been filled? It's Day 3 now. 

5 minutes ago, keyholder21 said:

I'm on mobile and sitting at a red light, omw to the gym.

@Illian Tear - thanks for answering. I've been in that boat on either side too. So, are you not talking much in this game because you don't want to dig a hole again? ?

What are your thoughts now? I wasn't here before and Lii and Z both turned up town. 

@dicetosser1 and @Nynaeve - I know I will probably miss your activity times. Where are your reads at?

@The Crusher - where is your head at now, with all that's happened re: Lii/Z and my entering the game? 

@Krakalakachkn - do we still have an open position that hasn't been filled? It's Day 3 now. 

I’m sitting in a suite waiting to do a sleep study. Haha. I’ll catch up tomorrow.