Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sighs

6 active 4 votes to lynch active atm, if IT is wolf and they are two or three active wolves, and there is no replacement for inactives

town lost game easy as that, the moment he log on and vote, unless someone unvotes

well at least if i am telling the truth, meanwhile there still hours left and i can always be lynched later if you dont find anything. 

because you go to DL with 5 active players, if there is 3 wolves there is 2 non wolves

if there is 2 wolves, there is 3 non wolves but you go to night without a healer so they kill one

there is 2 on 2 tomorow, they not gonna vote with you, just would need to wait till DL aka game won

i came out to give you a chance to use the freaking time to figure it out, still havent in 7 hours just lynch me then

no i am not vanilla/townie/roleless

which i somewhat left you clue of earlier on when you said if your villager your hopeless

- your words not mine 

remember ring any bells

i hate these new names still strugeling with all the freaking synonyms runing around for the same freaking roles and then without a rolelist - should be illigal so confusing

8 hours ago, Liitha said:

@dicetosser1 yadayada yada

and who are you really?

sigh  ive already told you this

6 hours ago, Zanatron said:

You mean 4 and 1 right....lawl

not according to google last night

Crocodile Dundee?

Steve Irwin???

The lead singer of Silverchair Daniel Johns???

A dingo who ate a baby?!?!?

glares

Or The one about to try and kill Zandergoat?!!??!?!

agrees

6 hours ago, Liitha said:

yes he also said he was ryrin the club leader

we had two kills mashira was a villager with no power she is not a club leader on dm

cory was cairos the clubleader of band

aka i think ryrin the club leader aka dice has some powers

nope

4 hours ago, Liitha said:

also she is not vanilla club leader she is kin club leader...and with cairos/cory we got the whole lengthy explanation full title at death so what is he, those not the words that was in his PM either way how you turn and twist it...or at least i refuse to believe it was

vanilla is my role  ryrin is my charcter

3 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I am the Holder of the 21 Keys to our victory!!!!

thank you zander. some of us now know who you are. doesnt helkp us at all but we know

2 hours ago, Liitha said:

in all seriousness i dont believe he is a villager i believe there are something unstated about his rolle

the description of it is longer then he gave off because they all been linked to what the members are on DM

ryrin is the kin club leader not the vanilla club leader

cory was a club leader and had a rolle

mashira isnt a club leader and was townie

which means either he is 

1. lying about beeing ryrin

2. is ryrin but is hiding his rolle for some reason other then being scum

3. he is ryrin and scum and is lying about being vanilla trying to pass her as a townie when ryrin has a rolle

theres what?? 6 clubs? more? you arnt going to have them all be power roles in this game.

my claiM was clear  could maybe have used an extra comma

me and lav are Ryrin, Club Leader.  our role is Vanilla.  there is no mention of the kin and i didnt know ry was club leader there so i never thought twice of it

2 hours ago, Liitha said:

the point is of ryrin not being club leader of vanilla is that there is something about his rolle that dicetosser didnt tell us

why not just say he was ryrin the kin club leader

also i soldily belive that clubleader in this game means you have a rolle

so if he is ryrin he is not a townie

because my pm does not mention the kin.

everything else you said in thios quote is incorrect

1 hour ago, Liitha said:

ok simple i think the alt names has a meaning, townies are regular members, clubleaders/staff has rolles

he *points at zander* refuses to believe it

because it is wrong

17 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Lol dice is up, he must have set an alarm thinking id lynch him while he was sleeping...lololololol

i have to go to work REAL soon

8 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

vote illian tear

dont know if i will be around for deadline

Sorry haven't been here since last night.

I'm going to Vote: Liitha

Lii, you aren't helping trying to find any scum you're completely focused on Zan, if you thought he was scum you would've just voted him.  And Dice, why vote me I haven't done anything scumy or anything different from the past few games where I have also been town.

Lol its 4 on me and one on IT,  I think

wasnt planing to blow up till next daytime, but realised we migth just be runing out of time when my feverish head managed to wrap itself around the number potentials

And then zan and his hammer meant it had to happen well faster even then my bedtime 

Yawns

Either way its what 5 hours left, I migth be around for another hour, maybe, time will tell *ish tired*

One way or another it had its fun points though and some interesting bits for sure..to bad we had so many inactives.

giphy.gif

Lol, thanks Krak.

I don't think people should be voting Liitha.  Although her posts are difficult (at times, very) to get through (no offense meant; I think differently than you do) she's a claimed doc and there is no counter claim.  Plus, her argument about Dice and Club Leaders not being vanilla makes little sense as scum.  As does claiming doc in a setting that probably has a doc, due to it having a cop.

Zander's frustration looks real. He seems to have the only WIM in the game, so he can be town for now.

Nyn's ....less so, but she's been giving enough impression that she cares, so she seems townie so far.

I don't buy Crush's confusion with Liitha, voting her because she said she's not town.  I was just an observer and I felt like it was obvious that she was trying to say she was not townie in terms of just vanilla.

I didn't like Lava's posting only pictures in the beginning, but for ~reasons~ I like dice's claim, so they can go in my town pile.

I don't know IT at all (hello! *waves*) but coming in at the 11th hour and voting a claimed doc, like dice has said above is way wolfy.

VC says it takes 8 to lynch, but I'm only counting 6 here, plus myself is 7, so whomever it is I don't remember them at all and they need to post more.