• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Wtf is thinking????.

Cigarettes or joints??? Lower of the 2 is 4. 

Dice and Lii need to die if for nothing else then my own personal sanity and amusement.

Its now 5 not 4 at the lower end...lawl

thats just cause you refuse to listen lol to what i been telling you of my playstyle from early on ?

not my fault, to bad cory is around he somewhat made sence at least, and you know he was amusing too ? 

Just now, Liitha said:

thats just cause you refuse to listen lol to what i been telling you of my playstyle from early on ?

not my fault, to bad cory is around he somewhat made sence at least, and you know he was amusing too ? 

You keep saying that you've been saying this and that about your own playstyle while when others are explaining sh*t to you, you keep saying cant believe anyone this games about lying.  It's just all pointless

29 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

And thats not in anyway an intelligence or personal comment or dig its purely based on your game play is all.

Im the dumbest person on this site but i still know things and know enough to listen to those who know what they're talking about.

It’s not you man, the more I read of Lii posts the less I know and the longer I read them the more it feels on purpose. It’s almost as if she’s the intellectual twin sister of Lizzie. She’s the smart one he’s the unique one and nobody has a clue of what they are saying. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

It’s not you man, the more I read of Lii posts the less I know and the longer I read them the more it feels on purpose. It’s almost as if she’s the intellectual twin sister of Lizzie. She’s the smart one he’s the unique one and nobody has a clue of what they are saying. 

After this post I dont even care if youre a Wolf, you deserve the W...lawl

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

but of course i didnt win world of warcraft board game the first time i played it by finding a technicality in the rules last minuite for nothing

my messy brain may confuse and make a dig at zanzans sanity...meanwhile its speeding 200mph trying to poke hole in the walls to find the weakness needed to break the game ? and get hold of at least one scum before DL so we can win ...but has to do so without the scum geting the uperhand ...quite simple really...meanwhile i am counting on them doing the same

for me the best chance at wining a game is being unpredictable and i dont even have to hide it, because do i lie or tell the truth about it...either way if believe me or not it doesnt help you or stop me from doing my thing as those who know me knows ?

i thrive on chaos 

people slip up in chaos

so one thing you can trust me on is trying to make chaos of any game, regardless of rolle 

cause i found playing by others rules are something i do very poorly at...and i like to win like at least 10% of the time 

200.webp?cid=790b7611c8e6271f3140f3c69a8

Just now, Liitha said:

i thrive on chaos 

people slip up in chaos

so one thing you can trust me on is trying to make chaos of any game, regardless of rolle 

cause i found playing by others rules are something i do very poorly at...and i like to win like at least 10% of the time 

200.webp?cid=790b7611c8e6271f3140f3c69a8

giphy-5.gif

2 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Your future is in an oblong box

oooh are you saying i should make a draghkar 

i already have a darkfriend a dreadlady and a darkhound in congress of the shadow which i used to lead and um of course my chosen to follow is semirhage ...so the headache your feeling just part of the price to pay for my wonderfull company zanzan

but i will think on making a new rp char too what shall i name him maybe Zan Zantander? that work for you?

1 minute ago, Liitha said:

oooh are you saying i should make a draghkar 

i already have a darkfriend a dreadlady and a darkhound in congress of the shadow which i used to lead and um of course my chosen to follow is semirhage ...so the headache your feeling just part of the price to pay for my wonderfull company zanzan

but i will think on making a new rp char too what shall i name him maybe Zan Zantander? that work for you?

Dont ruin rp for me too plz k thx

Lawl