Krakalakachkn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snorts

Its too early no one should be saying anything worth anything unless they really bad at playing dude

If we are gonna play we might as well have people thats here so voting inactives make perfect sence..also I dont play like you nor will I I play to be all over the board regardless in situations untill there is info to go on which there is very litle off

Just because I havent played mafia in years..- grew up with a parent giving us no break (counting cards when played) you learn to not leave any clues no matter the situation and hope they does an error count so you might win..1hich means you learn to play the same way act the same way regardless of startpoint..so dont give off reads based on situation too or you will never ever win

So keep at it zany ..why do you think nyny who known me since I was new said she wouldnt try to read me this early *shakes head*

2 minutes ago, Liitha said:

Snorts

Its too early no one should be saying anything worth anything unless they really bad at playing dude

If we are gonna play we might as well have people thats here so voting inactives make perfect sence..also I dont play like you nor will I I play to be all over the board regardless in situations untill there is info to go on which there is very litle off

Just because I havent played mafia in years..- grew up with a parent giving us no break (counting cards when played) you learn to not leave any clues no matter the situation and hope they does an error count so you might win..1hich means you learn to play the same way act the same way regardless of startpoint..so dont give off reads based on situation too or you will never ever win

So keep at it zany ..why do you think nyny who known me since I was new said she wouldnt try to read me this early *shakes head*

You use may words to say a lot of things that arent in any way shape or form related to what were doing here.  Also playing cards and playing Mafia are not one in the same so as with all your posts so far a lot of words conveying little.

And you know how many Wolves have been lynched D1!?!?!?

I just dont understand what it is youre trying to say in any of your posts..reminds me of me trying to read Wifi especially at the beginning.

zanzan

That finnaly got the point

When I played if we got anyone day one or two it was by luck

Which means your not suposed to be able to read me and is not suposed to share anything of value...as a general principle unless strictly nesicary in begining

Regardless of rolle because if you play your roles differntly then by next game you start geting a weakness..people can say well if that rolle they play that way..if that play that..*nd doesnt matter the game..same principle

Aka be goofy be anoying be all over the place consistantly.. ?

6 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

❤️ one of these days you'll learn

maybe

maybe

You did toretty well the exact same thing to Town!Kat as Wolf!Cory so prolly not gonna learn anything.....ever....lawl

28 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

why?

It doesn't mesh with mine.

19 minutes ago, Liitha said:

well everyone would claim that

False.  Scum would be more likely to claim a pr hoping it works or it draws a cc.

Cc counter claim.

in my world everyone would cause i would regardless of rolle assignment cause its not doing so which again makes you readable in later games, so you play as and claim it wheter you are or not and if not wheter bad or good...always always always claim the same thing at least first half of the game, after that there is enough data to consider doing something else if you survivied

untill that your always a townie