We bounced a blue ball. It broke a blue glass
We banged on blue drums and called it bluegrass
Guess the thing I'm trying to tell you
Is that it's best kid if you're true blue

o7

ok you had me laughing as i read that

[v]Gentled Ben[/v]

What else are you thinking right now?

Indeed, and why the vote on me? If it's to get a reaction, why not someone who does not already have a vote on them? 

I feel like Sooh, Nolder, and Clovdyx are solving the most right now. I don't know what to make of Sooh's read on Clovdyx, as I have a town feel for both of them, so I understand Nolder wanting to analyze the set up, but that's also a good place for a wolf to hide early on. Still, I feel like they are all pretty town. LZM feels right to me, but he hasn't posted much yet. Pending more content from SK, no one really seems scummy to me yet, but I don't like Cory popping in and dropping a second vote on me like that. Despite a few pages now, I do not have any solid reads, but I will OMGUS Cory for now.

[unvote]

[v]Cory[/v]

What read on Clov?

I'm pretty sure lurkers have been crushed in recent games, but that's besides the point.

As it relates to SK, I'll gladly lynch him if he doesn't do something to make me think he's worth keeping around.  I just don't think it's worth everybody jumping on him when essentially half the game has yet to make a meaningful contribution.  If he's town, you're absolutely right to say it's anti-town...but that doesn't mean he can't be.  It wouldn't be the first time town has claimed scum, for some bizarre reason.

And not going to turn this into a gun debate, but I'd much rather have access to one and never need it for self defense than be in a situation where I need one and don't have it.  I don't know any countries that outlaw kitchen knives.  Or machetes.

I am ready for GLORY. My ancestors are smiling on me imperial. Can you say the same? Stop with this dance and waiting for permission to vote me coward and do it.

I don't know how to read you, but you sure as hell make games interesting and fun. 

I could actually see SK being town playing to break the game rather than win. I don't think that helps the town, though. This set up is weird enough without someone intentionally stressing the parameters just to see if they can ruin AJ's creation.

[v] SK[/v]

I don't like the insinuation that he's playing to break the game. First of all, I don't believe it, and second of all I don't think that's fair to say to someone. Sure, some people like to play fancy play, and that can backfire, but I believe the intentions are good. I think most mafia players agree that playing to your wincon is the most important thing while playing the game, and we all know there are both optimal and suboptimal ways of doing so.

I could actually see SK being town playing to break the game rather than win. I don't think that helps the town, though. This set up is weird enough without someone intentionally stressing the parameters just to see if they can ruin AJ's creation.

[v] SK[/v]

I try to help you out by moving focus away from you and onto clov and this how you repay me? tsk tsk. Nice try tony the tigger. I am okay with you dying as I do not know if you are actually scum. I'm will to 'toss the dice' and see if you are just lynch bait or actual scum. Also your reason to vote me screams desperation and panicking. Goodnight sweet prince.
Your stated goal is to break the game.

Ah, I think you misunderstand what breaking the game means. 

It doesn't mean sabotage, but rather using the information available to us to determine people's alignment. A mechanical solve if you will.

[v] SK[/v]

I try to help you out by moving focus away from you and onto clov and this how you repay me? tsk tsk. Nice try tony the tigger. I am okay with you dying as I do not know if you are actually scum. I'm will to 'toss the dice' and see if you are just lynch bait or actual scum. Also your reason to vote me screams desperation and panicking. Goodnight sweet prince.
Your stated goal is to break the game.

Ah, I think you misunderstand what breaking the game means.

It doesn't mean sabotage, but rather using the information available to us to determine people's alignment. A mechanical solve if you will.

OH! Yeah, I thought it meant that he was actually playing against AJ, trying to prove that his set up is fundamentally flawed, which would mean that any scum hunting he did would be incidental to ruining AJ's creation. I thought he was determined to take a sledgehammer to the mechanics, not use them to solve. Using them to solve is what Nolder is doing, at least in my eyes.

Your N0 wolf peek on Clov is the read I meant. Read is probably not the right word.

Finished reading. 

N0 - if I´m cop I viewed myself and I´m town

LZM and BFG are my strongest town reads. LZM mostly for being active at the start and pointing out that Cory was contradicting himself (which he wasn´t but LZM thought so). I don´t know why he is voting Clov. Why are you voting Clov?

BFG is asking a lot of questions and have the same thoughts on me. I totally understand her feeling on Sooh.

I have a mostly town feeling about Sooh but there is one thing that I don´t understand. I will see if it´s worth bringing up later on. 

Yolo mafia team - Ben/Marsh/Clov. Just to get the dt something to laugh at. Please let me be right on at least one of them. :D

I´m not fond of Ben´s "I´m mafia" joke posts. I guess it´s ment as a joke but I could see him and Clov being mafia. Have you two played together before? Didn´t like Marsh quick unvote of Ben either. But if Sooh is right that he was quick to unvote because he didn´t like voting an innocent then he is probably not mafia with Ben. So that would make my yolo mafia team very unlikely. 

Wow, I realise that I´m not very focused in this post but just ask me if you don´t get what I mean later.

I liked when BFG pointed out that it looked good for LZM to question Cory. Clov then answered that it wasn´t alignment indictived. It felt like he wanted to stop BFG from townreading LZM and I don´t like it. Clov´s answer/not answer about his changed view on Marsh didn´t look good either. 

Marsh said that he was going on a camping trip and would be sporadic but still checked in quickly to say that he doesn´t think SK is signaling (he is mafia and have caught it too?) and to say that his D1 unvote was just for fun. I will see what he has to say about it tomorrow. 

And now I just remembered that there are only two mafia right now, which makes my yolo team so funny. :D I really don´t have the energy to go back and re-write this post.

Anyway, I guess I would vote Clov or Marsh right now. I can wait and see what happens. I know Marsh is always gone on Sundays. 

About others: I could understand if Nolder wants to figure stuff out and not pretend it´s a vanilla game, but I think it´s impossible to do it today and he should know that as well. No read yet. SK - I really don´t know. I usually don´t like when people play like that. I´m interested in why you think Clov is the traitor though. 

DJ is here a lot, which I guess is good. It´s mostly about not understanding things but it´s understandable. 

Dice, Cory - not been here much. 

Oh, and Ley looks good so far. Townie read. 

Did I miss anyone?

Finished reading.

N0 - if I´m cop I viewed myself and I´m town

LZM and BFG are my strongest town reads. LZM mostly for being active at the start and pointing out that Cory was contradicting himself (which he wasn´t but LZM thought so). I don´t know why he is voting Clov. Why are you voting Clov?[\b]

BFG is asking a lot of questions and have the same thoughts on me. I totally understand her feeling on Sooh.

I have a mostly town feeling about Sooh but there is one thing that I don´t understand. I will see if it´s worth bringing up later on.

Yolo mafia team - Ben/Marsh/Clov. Just to get the dt something to laugh at. Please let me be right on at least one of them. :D

I´m not fond of Ben´s "I´m mafia" joke posts. I guess it´s ment as a joke but I could see him and Clov being mafia. Have you two played together before? Didn´t like Marsh quick unvote of Ben either. But if Sooh is right that he was quick to unvote because he didn´t like voting an innocent then he is probably not mafia with Ben. So that would make my yolo mafia team very unlikely.

Wow, I realise that I´m not very focused in this post but just ask me if you don´t get what I mean later.

I liked when BFG pointed out that it looked good for LZM to question Cory. Clov then answered that it wasn´t alignment indictived. It felt like he wanted to stop BFG from townreading LZM and I don´t like it. Clov´s answer/not answer about his changed view on Marsh didn´t look good either.

Marsh said that he was going on a camping trip and would be sporadic but still checked in quickly to say that he doesn´t think SK is signaling (he is mafia and have caught it too?) and to say that his D1 unvote was just for fun. I will see what he has to say about it tomorrow.

And now I just remembered that there are only two mafia right now, which makes my yolo team so funny. :D I really don´t have the energy to go back and re-write this post.

Anyway, I guess I would vote Clov or Marsh right now. I can wait and see what happens. I know Marsh is always gone on Sundays.

About others: I could understand if Nolder wants to figure stuff out and not pretend it´s a vanilla game, but I think it´s impossible to do it today and he should know that as well. No read yet. SK - I really don´t know. I usually don´t like when people play like that. I´m interested in why you think Clov is the traitor though.

DJ is here a lot, which I guess is good. It´s mostly about not understanding things but it´s understandable.

Dice, Cory - not been here much.

Oh, and Ley looks good so far. Townie read.

Did I miss anyone?

First bold. Reactionary test. Lvl 1 scum hunting technique. Didn't work well.

2nd bold. Care to elaborate on that Ley read of yours.

I feel the townie way to react to that sort of scum hunting is to let it slide. Not necessarily ignore it, but don't make a big deal out of it.

As scum I'd either ignore it or make a fuss. He ignored it completely. I don't feel it's indicative yet cuz not everyone plays like I do, so what i outlined above (how I would play it) doesn't necessarily apply to Clov. And I don't know him very well (at all).

That sufficient back train bobby?