DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you try to argue that you contribute no thoughts and blow off multiple people questioning you throughout the first day and a half, I'm going to laugh at you.  Yes, you ramp up close to EOD - that's why I don't think it's alignment indicative that you haven't been here.  But even beyond not giving many reads, you have been far more absent from the thread so far than you usually are.

Tell me I'm wrong.

I just imagine it's not something you'd find particularly relevant. I also don't think you'd have the level of care to actually express disappointment. Even if I'm lethargic, your villager game has plenty of lethargy as well. Doesn't feel like something you'd really think. Hard to vocalize it beyond "I feel its something you'd be more like to say as a wolf because it 'sounds better'

Just my gut response to it, I could be wrong, iunno

Not disappointment in the condescending dinosaur hat sense.  Disappointment as in "I have an expectation of what his contribution would be based on how he plays, and he is not yet at that level."

Here's the list so far btw, there have been a couple updates.

N0 Results
1. Nolder - Ben is Innocent
2. BFG
3. Ironeyes - Clov is Innocent
4. Dar'Jen Ab Owain
5. LedZepMan - Leyrann is Innocent
6. Niniel - Niniel is Innocent
7. Leyrann - BFG is Guilty
8. cory caboose - Nolder is Innocent
9. Clovdyx
10. Shitsure Kamimashita - LZM is Guilty
11. Sooh - Clov is Guilty
12. Gentled Ben
13. dicetosser1 

Oh, Sooh the tinfoil is that the way you're treating Chris reminds me of the way you treated me in FF(? the game you were mafia with Nyn)

I have equally dumb reasons to think you're town (and less dumb reasons to do with focus and stuff)

Listen. I'm treating Chris like I have a town read on him while at the same time having a scum peek. At this point I'm just enjoying the ride.

That vote was made under the impression that "breaking the game" meant trying to, well, destroy it, which was incorrect, and he since unvoted.

In other words (sorry, but I was managing 3 things at once), he had an incorrect impression of what was happening. And with the impression he had, that vote is logical.

Don't care, his stated reason for his vote isn't why I have a problem with it.

Eh?

His reason for the vote isn't why you have a problem with it? What does that even mean?

You have a problem with a vote for another reason than somebody's reason for it? Only other way I see one could have a problem with a vote which is unrelated to the person giving it is if that vote is on a scum mate.

Let me put it this way. He says his reason for voting is X, I think his reason is Y.

I could be wrong but my point is that I am disregarding X as the real reason for his action.

Hope that makes more sense.

Only if you tell me Y.

That vote was made under the impression that "breaking the game" meant trying to, well, destroy it, which was incorrect, and he since unvoted.

In other words (sorry, but I was managing 3 things at once), he had an incorrect impression of what was happening. And with the impression he had, that vote is logical.

Eh?

His reason for the vote isn't why you have a problem with it? What does that even mean?

You have a problem with a vote for another reason than somebody's reason for it? Only other way I see one could have a problem with a vote which is unrelated to the person giving it is if that vote is on a scum mate.

Let me put it this way. He says his reason for voting is X, I think his reason is Y.

I could be wrong but my point is that I am disregarding X as the real reason for his action.

Only if you tell me Y.

I feel he's already explained it pretty well :unsure:  Unless I'm missing something.

Eh?

Only if you tell me Y.

I feel he's already explained it pretty well :unsure:  Unless I'm missing something.

He did?

I must have missed it.

Eh?

Only if you tell me Y.

Eh?

Only if you tell me Y.

Ok, sold.

You can't do that to an old bsb fan. It's not fair.

* same thoughts as me

Talk to me about Leyrann?

You are one of those I´m most suspicious of but you don´t comment on that, but ask me about my read on Ley. That is weird. But okay. 

My main reason for reading him town is his vote on Cory. It´s how he is typically playing. Finding stuff that doesn´t make sense to him and vote people because of it. (At least that is how I think it is.) It´s not a top town read and he has fooled me before but right now it´s enough for a town read. 

Ahhhhh! All caught up. 

See ya later!

Now THIS is what I find scummy.

Constantly hanging behind, catching up, immediately leaving so that nobody can interact in real time. 

This is basically how I play all the time. lol I really don´t interacting in real time because then I don´t get the overview of things. I guess it´s like I don´t have any sense of direction in a place where I haven´t been before. I need to look at a map and watch it from above. 

* same thoughts as me

You are one of those I´m most suspicious of but you don´t comment on that, but ask me about my read on Ley. That is weird. But okay. 

My main reason for reading him town is his vote on Cory. It´s how he is typically playing. Finding stuff that doesn´t make sense to him and vote people because of it. (At least that is how I think it is.) It´s not a top town read and he has fooled me before but right now it´s enough for a town read. 

Ahhhhh! All caught up. 

See ya later!

Constantly hanging behind, catching up, immediately leaving so that nobody can interact in real time. 

This is basically how I play all the time. lol I really don´t interacting in real time because then I don´t get the overview of things. I guess it´s like I don´t have any sense of direction in a place where I haven´t been before. I need to look at a map and watch it from above. 

With you it's more a meta read of other things though. I don't expect you to be around all the time, but it's more the tone in your posts when you are here that gives me a read. The constantly catching up read is not a universal read, but it's accurate more often than not in my experience.

* same thoughts as me

Ahhhhh! All caught up. 

See ya later!

With you it's more a meta read of other things though. I don't expect you to be around all the time, but it's more the tone in your posts when you are here that gives me a read. The constantly catching up read is not a universal read, but it's accurate more often than not in my experience.

Aha. Maybe. I guess people are more likely to make mistakes in rlt, so that is how the braver people play. lol 

* same thoughts as me

Ahhhhh! All caught up. 

See ya later!

I have no read on Leyrann whatsoever, and it seems like most people haven't really discussed him.  You had no problem calling him townie, so obviously you had seen something most everybody else hadn't.  I don't need to ask what stemmed your read on me  - you already explained it, and beyond that, I'm not really concerned about it....I know my alignment.