DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

@ Eldrick yeah DM has been like that all day.  dont remember if you posted a reads list yet.  if not any reads you got?

in short: SCOOBY SOOH, WHERE ARE YOU?

+ 1million.

@Dice...he was peeking his hybrid, how can that not be a joke, he can't have a peek for himself...whether he is town or wolf is a different issue...so of course it was a joke. Are you saying your vote wasn't a joke. If it wasn't then what was your reason for voting him?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I have to ale my daughter off to Bristol (she is being interviewed on local news) so I won't be around much. And tomorrow I'm on a course. Will try to keep up on my phone but if I don't respond as fully this why

*waves at Leelou* hey sweetie

Do you believe someone would claim mafia in their first post? Cause I do. Ive seen it and ive done EXACTLY what i did there. I know turin and darthe are together. I know that that post by Turin COULD be a joke. Same as I knew that Tommy claiming mafia RB one game COULD have been a joke. But guess what? It wasnt. I voted him as soon aas he made it. i did the same here. Its a real vote.

Darthe is wild enuff to try a gambit like that. Turin is smooth enuff to pull that gambit off.  I will move that vote if i feel i need to but until they prove to me they are town i am just gonna keep coming back to it.

And im paranoid enuff that in order to prove it 3 things have to happen 1 Godfather (if theres one) flips 2 Cop claims they are town and 3 cop then flips.  

Obviously i will read them my way but its gonna take something solid to lock them town.

I know why he thinks that. You just need to read AJs little Book of Reading Dice. It will be on the first page unless he does a forward first.

Bit overdoen imo but gonna defer to AJ on this.

I got carried away with the metaphor lol

Zander I will expand AFTER i hear from Shad on why he thought it was a joke and why seph thought it wasnt tho he has answered that a little already

Weird post

They both decided to give opinions on what mny vote was or was not. I wanted to know why.

Aight, hello everybody. Most of you I have never played with, most of the rest I have only played with years ago, and anyone else I have only the one game's experience with, so this should be fun. Especially with the hydras, those are going to confuse the hell out of me.

First off: My apologies for not realizing the game was started yet. I thought the PM was just setting up the game and she would send a link to the game when everything was ready. I should probably pay attention to forums by myself.

Was it? What if it wasn't?

This kind of bothers me. It seems like it's introducing WIFOM into a situation that doesn't need it.

See above response to talya

Right now If i moved my vote its be going to Seph.

Peeked Darthe N0.
Result:

:hopper:

vote Durin

Villager.
[v] dice [/v] why do you think that aj?

This stood out to me. He votes me but questions AJ over his read of me. Doesnt ask anything about my vote.

Ther rest of his play during that time was just downright scummy as well

Note in offended. I could be smooth enough to pull that claim off too dice. You're not really commenting on our talent, just your gullible-ness

@ Eldrick yeah DM has been like that all day.  dont remember if you posted a reads list yet.  if not any reads you got?

I don't have a strong read on anyone yet.

I'm also very horrible at reading people, and get it wrong 99% of the time. I'm not going to worry about reads lists. I'm just going to point out what I notice, That's really the best way I can help town, IMO.

trend me down all you want darthe.

your partner wants to make that his opening post? then expect to get voted

This post is like a hate boner

Ok, my 99% was a bit extreme, but I have yet to be right about scum, and have incorrectly town-viewed scum at least a few times now. My reasons for someone being scum have been wrong, so I don't trust them anymore.

i have correctly figured out that people are town, but that isn't saying much.

@Dice...he was peeking his hybrid, how can that not be a joke, he can't have a peek for himself...whether he is town or wolf is a different issue...so of course it was a joke. Are you saying your vote wasn't a joke. If it wasn't then what was your reason for voting him?

Sorry guys, something has come up and I have to ale my daughter off to Bristol (she is being interviewed on local news) so I won't be around much. And tomorrow I'm on a course. Will try to keep up on my phone but if I don't respond as fully this why

Do you believe someone would claim mafia in their first post? Cause I do. Ive seen it and ive done EXACTLY what i did there. I know turin and darthe are together. I know that that post by Turin COULD be a joke. Same as I knew that Tommy claiming mafia RB one game COULD have been a joke. But guess what? It wasnt. I voted him as soon aas he made it. i did the same here. Its a real vote.

Darthe is wild enuff to try a gambit like that. Turin is smooth enuff to pull that gambit off.  I will move that vote if i feel i need to but until they prove to me they are town i am just gonna keep coming back to it.

And im paranoid enuff that in order to prove it 3 things have to happen 1 Godfather (if theres one) flips 2 Cop claims they are town and 3 cop then flips.  

Obviously i will read them my way but its gonna take something solid to lock them town.

This sounds to me like a long-winded way of saying that there is a 25% chance Durin is scum.

yes darthe I am town, can I ask you what made you change your mind on me?

I didn't know thane and verb were a hydra, I am glad you said something.

Long experience discerning the difference between a wolf and a townie who doesn't know where they are making mistakes. You didn't respond to me showing you what you were getting -read for.

Okay, so let's assume you're town. What are you trying to do to help the rest of the town? What are your objectives and how are you going about accomplishing them?

I think this is a really smart post.

This sounds to me like a long-winded way of saying that there is a 25% chance Durin is scum.

It is and that's how Dice began to trend down.  Then look at how he responded when I said that.  

Our vote is prob going that way but I want to let it stew a bit and see if we can get more from him first.

@Sili thank you.  I didn't get satisfactory direct responses to it sadly.

VOTE COUNT! VOTE COUNT!

Seph(2): Andrej, Zander

Durin(1): Dice

Leelou(1): Aiel Heart

Aiel Heart(2): Sili, Durin

Shad(1): Seph

Not Voting: The rest of yous.  With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, June 19th at 7:00pm PST

Right now If i moved my vote its be going to Seph.

Peeked Darthe N0.

Result:

:hopper:

vote Durin

Villager.

[v] dice [/v] why do you think that aj?

This stood out to me. He votes me but questions AJ over his read of me. Doesnt ask anything about my vote.

Ther rest of his play during that time was just downright scummy as well

Agree with this observation.

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

CAn we prove your claim?

Like a stress test. Come on it'll be fun :wink:

Hey all.

I require one less vote to be lynched (Hated). Should be fun :)

CAn we prove your claim?

this is not serious right?

:dry: I assumed you asked because you were concerned I was serious? But if you were concerned why didn't you look at the next post? If you were paying attention it's obvious you didn't need to ask.

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

I have a theory that Seph doesn't know what he was trying to do.  No offense Seph.

It'd be a lot better for the town if people generally acted in a more purposeful manner instead of flinging things about and hoping that one of them creates a result.  

Two reasons.  Reliability and consistency.  If you don't know what you're doing you don't know what result you expect and thus it's all so much inference and correlated guesswork.

Nah, I wouldn't believe that actually.