DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Hallia

[Advanced] Star Wars Mafia

Verbal confirmed jealous of Sooh.

@Verb - got Leelou read yet?

heh

Very light village - she jumped in and her initial posts appear to show she is paying attention.  And she reached out to me with a greeting early on that didn't seem forced.  Me likey so far.

You going to say hi back? 

Sooh

Thane

Maw

Saw arguments for sooh as town and they seemed good but haven't made my own headway

Thane looked ok but I forgot him

Maw is pure neutral atm

I would hope so, considering he hasn't even posted yet. 

I have got several dozen posts, you comment one a single one and misconstrue that too?

Is that what a villager should be doing?

Hmm Yates WTF?

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is a Netflix show. Sorry. But there were a bunch of good gifs in there...

tumblr_nky7rveoo71rkiuhro1_540.gif

Hi Yates! :wub:

Yes, NotBob was just scum in my game. He's a low count poster though, especially early game. 

Verbal confirmed jealous of Sooh.

@Verb - got Leelou read yet?

heh

Very light village - she jumped in and her initial posts appear to show she is paying attention.  And she reached out to me with a greeting early on that didn't seem forced.  Me likey so far.

You going to say hi back?

HI

I have got several dozen posts, you comment one a single one and misconstrue that too?

Nope. That post encapsulates your strategy to me this game. That's how it's coming across to me in a single read through, anyway.

Yates can see into my very soul he knows me so well!!!

Do you feel like I just misrepresented/misconstrued Csarmi in my catch up post?

Same way i feel about Sooh as Yates. The reason i think her post doesn't come from a wolf!Sooh is that she seems to be more worried about her image when wolf. I can see a wolf!Sooh be conscious and stop herself there from posting it (and be aware that if she did it'd call attention) while a town!Sooh would just love to post anything, have a medium thread awareness and have a joke on something she picked up, don't look back.

Nope. That post encapsulates your strategy to me this game. That's how it's coming across to me in a single read through, anyway.

I have no strategy and I think you should know that.

Unless commenting on stuff that's happening, trying to find townies and making reads and such can be called a strategy.

Yates can see into my very soul he knows me so well!!!

Do you feel like I just misrepresented/misconstrued Csarmi in my catch up post?

in my earlier posts i commented about the claims.  he did put out a reads list and defended sooh some.  i dont really see alot of game solve thus far.  said he'd explain his slight wolf read on me later and im still waiting on that.

@Zander - it IS how you'd play it... it's a pretty serious negative utility: the question is whether it should be mentioned and when.

Here's an idea; how about you worry about posting Townie posts instead of pointing to your claim as a reason not to be voted? I'm treating this the same way as I would treat a Beloved Princess claim.

That post is typical salami behavior. Granted I haven't played with him in a long time, but I remember him pushing that things should be played certain ways and only that certain way. 

Everyone has a strategy. I think you are probably Town, mostly because of your claim ironically enough, but I don't like that you thought you had no choice but to claim immediately. That's not a miller role. You wouldn't investigate as scum. It's MUCH more like a Beloved Princess claim, as I've already said, and your best use of that role is to try to turn a negative into a positive and to try to draw a NK. If I were scum, I'd save you for end game, now, and just snipe.

@Zander - it IS how you'd play it... it's a pretty serious negative utility: the question is whether it should be mentioned and when.

Here's an idea; how about you worry about posting Townie posts instead of pointing to your claim as a reason not to be voted? I'm treating this the same way as I would treat a Beloved Princess claim.

That post is typical salami behavior. Granted I haven't played with him in a long time, but I remember him pushing that things should be played certain ways and only that certain way.

TBH i have no clear opinion on how Hated should be played. This was an angle I chose this game. Not sure i would play it the same way in another game even. It's not a clear cut thing like with millers and all.

Same question to Leelou and Verb.

Seems reasonable.  Many of his "several dozen" posts deal with talking about his role (claim) and many others were just questions that he hasn't followed up on yet....but we all kinda do that on D1 just to get conversation going....so no biggie really.  But being willing to ask them and not just try to sit back does look like it comes from a villager mindset.  His remaining posts look good as he's pointing out things he either doesn't like or doesn't understand.

So I'd say light village on Salami right now.

Everyone has a strategy. I think you are probably Town, mostly because of your claim ironically enough, but I don't like that you thought you had no choice but to claim immediately. That's not a miller role. You wouldn't investigate as scum. It's MUCH more like a Beloved Princess claim, as I've already said, and your best use of that role is to try to turn a negative into a positive and to try to draw a NK. If I were scum, I'd save you for end game, now, and just snipe.

Okay, i am buying that you are misinterpreting me. I am not saying this is the only way it can be played. Never did. What i did was explaining to Zander what sort of things need be considered thats all.